剧集 | 荒郊疑云(2014) | 导航列表
你和Dylan什么时候上去的?
What, you and Dylan went up there?
那地方让我觉得很害怕
The place gave me the creeps.
那Dylan呢? 他也觉得害怕么?
What about Dylan? Did it give him the creeps?
你为什么不去问他呢?
Why don't you ask him?
我知道圣诞节发生了什么 Ceri
I know what happened over Christmas, Ceri.
我就不该报♥警♥的
Should never have called the police.
不 你当时很害怕 你报♥警♥是对的
No, you were scared. You were right to call.
不 我是厌倦了 厌倦了那些承诺
No, I was tired. Tired of all the promises,
还有喝酒的问题 Dylan抽烟么?
tired of all The drinking. - does Dylan smoke?
我是问抽什么牌子的?
I mean, what brand?
他有什么就抽什么
Whatever he can get his hands on.
穿上外套 Ffi 我们要出去
Come on, Ffi! Coat on! We're going out.
你并没有惹上麻烦 你知道吧
You're not in any trouble. You know that, don't you?
我只是想知道他是一个什么样的男人
I'm just trying to work out what kind of man he is.
之前发生过一些事
Something happened a couple of years ago.
我们有个伙计挺让人担心的
One of the boys came to see me, said they were worried.
什么事?
About what? - The animals had been
牲畜们在宰杀之前就受伤了
deliberately wound up before slaughter.
为什么有人会那么做呢? 这很难说
Why would anyone do that? - Hard to say.
我们曾经问过他...他什么都不承认
When we asked him about it, he denied everything.
但是最后我们没得选
But we had no option in the end.
你解雇了他吗? 我们让他去送货了
You sacked him? - We put him on deliveries.
Bevan和Williams先生合得来么?
Did Bevan and Mr. Williams get on?
他们从没说过话 没这个必要的
I don't think they ever spoke. There's no need.
肉是直接送去小木屋里的冰柜的
The meat went straight into the outhouse freezer.
那他怎么付钱 现金
how did he pay? - Cash.
那老头把钱放在门边的黄油盘子里的
The old man left money in a butter dish by the door.
常年都是这样
He'd been doing so for years.
你那之后见过他么?
And that was the last time you saw him?
他周一之后就把货车留在这里了
He left the van here Monday night,
那是我们最近一次见他
and that's the last we saw of him.
谢谢
Thanks for your time.
残忍♥对待动物
Cruelty to animals
有可能表示有心理问题
could suggest psychotic tendencies.
你小时候扯过蝴蝶翅膀么?
Didn't you ever pull the wings off butterflies
我没有干过 没有
- when you were a kid? - No, I didn't, actually.
是鉴证实验室打来的 长官
- Oh. - That was the lab, sir.
我们在现场找到的其中一个相机里有胶片
There's a film in one of the cameras we found at the scene.
然后呢? 曝过光了
- And? - It's been exposed to light.
他们正在努力抢救 我马上回去
- They're doing what they can. - I'm on my way back.
好的
OK.
这他妈完全不对劲
This doesn't make any bloody sense.
什么不对劲? - Talygroes
- What doesn't? - Talygroes.
这是1971年的边界
This is the land boundary in 1971,
Eric Roberts死前三年的时候
three years before Eric Roberts died,
最后一次Talygroes登记的时候
the last time Talygroes is listed.
现在再看1948年的边界
Now, look at the boundary here in 1948.
这俩不一样 - 我知道 长官 但是还有
- They're different. - I know, sir. There's more.
1956, 1962, 1967.
Talygroes每次都越划越小
Talygroes gets smaller and smaller every time.
Roberts是在收缩那里 一点一点的把地卖♥♥掉
So Roberts is winding it down, selling it off piece by piece.
我一开始也这么想
That's what I thought,
但是...这是Caradog Williams的财会记录
but these are the accounts at Caradog Williams's place.
你看看 根本就没有付钱给他邻居的记录
Look at them. No record of any payments to his neighbor.
完全没有 为什么Roberts要那么做呢?
- Nothing. - Why would Roberts do that,
就这么不要钱的白送土地出去么
hand his land over like that for no money?
就是
Exactly.
也许牧场对他来说太大了
Maybe the farm was too much for him.
他也不能把牧场留给谁 他没孩子
He had nobody else to leave it to, no kids.
不 不 不 Talygroes牧场是有孩子的
No, no, no. There were children at Talygroes.
门框上有刻字
There were notches cut into the door frame.
去查查那些孩子怎么样了
Find out what happened to them.
Caradog Williams.
先生 我想也许你认识他?
I thought perhaps you knew him, sir.
你为什么这么认为呢 我从来没见过这人
Now, why would you think that? Never met the man.
那他的儿子Idris Williams呢? 你认识他吗?
Or what about his son, Idris Williams, did you know him?
谁都不认识他 - Herbert Rees认识
No one did. - Herbert Rees did.
Herbert Rees有不在场证明
Herbert Rees has an alibi.
Bevan那边呢? 你觉得他离开本地了么?
What's the latest on Bevan? You think he's left town?
交通部还在追踪他的车 长官
Traffic is still trying to trace his car, sir.
你觉得他还会再动手么? - 我们正在尽一切所能
- Think he might strike again? - We're doing everything we can.
长官?
Sir.
Talygroes牧场有两个孩子 一男一女
There were two children at Talygroes, a boy and a girl.
最小的Aneirin在60年代晚期离开了Aber
The youngest, Aneirin, left Aber in the late '60s,
搬到了北边Bethesda大道 2008去世的
moved up north, Bethesda, where he died in 2008.
大女儿叫Enid 终身未婚
The older girl, Enid, never married.
她父亲死时她还跟他一起住在Talygroes
She was living at Talygroes with her father when he died.
那之后呢?
And after that?
Caradog接管了那块地之后
When Caradog took over the land,
她就搬下了山
she was moved off the mountain,
被安置到了一座通往Borth的老路上的宅子里
put in a house on the old road to Borth.
Enid Roberts 去查查她知道些什么
Enid Roberts, find out what she knows.
我们不是应该全力追查Bevan么?
Shouldn't we be concentrating on Bevan?
Sian可以处理Bevan那边
Sian can handle Bevan.
这些地图都已经70年了
These maps are 70 years old.
你能拿这个查出什么来?
Where are you going with this?
Idris照了所有地貌的相
Idris took photos of landscapes.
只是除了Talygroes牧场的废墟
Apart from the ruin at Talygroes.
那又怎样? 有人在这里被照了相
So? - Someone had his photograph taken up there.
他是谁?
Who is he?
他为什么不希望别人看到他?
And why didn't he want anyone else to see him?
你在Prosser上查过么?
Have you run this past Prosser?
我还用查么?
Do I have to?
Idris Williams也许已经不在世了
Idris Williams may have withdrawn from the world,
可这并不意味着他对这世界没兴趣了
but it doesn't mean he's lost interest in it.
对别人来说他可能是个隐士 我可不这么看
He may be an old recluse to everyone else, but not to me.
受害者相机里的照片 长官
Photo from the victim's camera, sir.
我在找Enid Roberts
I'm looking for Enid Roberts.
她现在不住这儿了
She doesn't live here anymore.
你知道她现在在哪么?
Any idea where she is now?
不知道
Can't help you. Sorry.
这是什么时候拍的?
When was it taken?
三周前
Three weeks ago.
你去过那个牧场? - 是的
You were up at The farm? - Yes.
那是你最后一次见Idris Williams么?
Was that the last time you saw Idris Williams?
你最后一次见他是什么时候 Nia?
When did you last see him, Nia?
周一
Monday.
什么时候?
What time?
下午稍晚吧 四五点
Uh, late afternoon, 4:00 or 5:00.
你在那呆了多久?
How long were you up there?
不算久 几分钟吧
Not long, minutes.
他很不一样 很激动
He was different. Agitated.
他不让我进屋 说我该走了
He wouldn't let me into the house. Told me I should go.
你觉得有人和他在一起么?
You think there was somebody with him?
是的
Yeah.
你见到谁了么? - 没有
did You see anybody? - No.
院子里停着有车么? 送货车?
A car parked in the yard, a delivery van?
Dylan Bevan这个名字你有什么印象?
Does the name Dylan Bevan mean anything to you?
他去牧场送肉
He delivers meat to the farm.
我不认识他
I don't know him.
我之前问你认不认识Idris Williams
When I asked you yesterday if you knew Idris Williams,
你说不 但你现在又告诉我说
you told me no. But you've just told us
你去了牧场
that you were up at the farm.
你昨天为什么不告诉我们?
Why didn't you tell us this yesterday?
我不想让人知道我去过那里
I didn't want anyone to know I'd been up there.
为什么
Why not?
你和Idris Williams是情人?
Were you having an affair with Idris Williams?
比那更复杂
It's more complicated than that.
接着说
Go on.
我们在一起过两年
We had something for a couple of years.
然后一年之前我丈夫发现之后我就叫停了
And I called it off a year ago when my husband found out.
剧集 | 荒郊疑云(2014) | 导航列表