剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表
你还能做什么
What else will you do?
这是你最好的出路了
This is the best that you can hope for.
天啊 我
Oh, God, I...
对不起 我
I'm sorry. I...
我爱你 路易丝
I love you, Louise.
但我发誓不再卖♥♥身了
But I promised myself I'm done whoring.
祝你在芝加哥一切顺利
Good luck in Chicago.
你真是个神枪手啊
You're one hell of a shot.
熟能生巧
Plenty of practice.
阿帕切人可没好日子过了
Too bad for the Apache.
那是你的目的地吧
That's where you're heading, right?
亚利桑那领地
Arizona territory?
明天就走
Ship out tomorrow.
阿帕切的女人很崇尚暴♥力♥
Apache women are turned on by gore.
杀戮结束时是交♥配♥最热烈的时候
Fornicate like rabbits once the killing's done,
都不怎么需要强迫她们
you barely have to force them.
我还在亚利桑那打过些猎物
Got myself a few trap trophies from Arizona,
缝成了钱袋呢
had 'em stitched into coin purses.
不
No.
不是那种工作
It ain't that kind of assignment.
只是去抓几个叛民
Just bringin' a couple of renegades is all.
格兰特这样告诉你的吗
Grant tell you that?
他是政客 当然会这么说
He's a politician, I suppose he has to.
你是个杀手
You're a killer.
你也清楚战争是什么样
You know what happens in the fog of war.
走之前我还得去看看我妻子
Got to go see to the wife before I go.
丈夫的义务还得尽到
Keep up with my conjugal duties,
免得她找邮差代替
lest she turn to the postman.
你有女人吗
You got yourself a girl?
那是最好 能让你收心
That's for the best. Keeps you focused.
别担心格兰特那一套屁话
Don't worry about Grant's bullshit.
你只管出征 杀几个印第安人
You'll ship out, kill some Injuns,
之类之类 再回华盛顿就是英雄了
blam, blam, blam, then ride back to Washington a hero.
没什么比这更好了
Nothing better.
上帝保佑你 孩子
Bless you, my son.
你上次忏悔是多久前的事了
How long has it been since your last confession?
你是个士兵吗
Are you a soldier?
没事的 孩子
It's all right, my son.
没有人是无罪的 但你会被宽恕的
No man is without sin, but you can be forgiven.
你想获得救赎吗
Do you seek salvation?
你希望被拯救吗
Do you wish to be saved?
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
托马斯·杜兰特将行使美国宪法
Thomas Durant will invoke his fifth amendment right
第五修正案赋予他的不作答权利
as secured by the constitution of the United States.
杜兰特先生 我们有宣誓证人
Mr. Durant, we have sworn testimony
愿意为给你的罪名作证
corroborating the charges against you,
你是否确认今天不对
am I clear you are choosing to let these charges
这些罪名做出回应
go unanswered by you here today?
那是你的宪法权利
As is your constitutional right,
但你要清楚如此的话 史册上的
so long as you're aware the record of history
托马斯·杜兰特将永远是罪人
will remember Thomas Durant as a criminal.
史册
The record of history?
没错 杜兰特先生
That's right, Mr. Durant.
我的委托人将行使...
My client will invoke his right...
史册上的话永远是按
The record of history will read, however,
这屋里几个脑满肠肥的议员的意愿来写的
the handful of overfed Senators in this room who choose to write it.
我对史册上写什么没兴趣
I'm not interested in the record of history...
杜兰特先生 拜托了
Mr. Durant, please.
我感兴趣的是现实
I am interested in reality.
不是国会大厅里的流言蜚语
Not the one bandied inside the halls of Congress,
而是我在西部亲眼所见的现实
but the one I witnessed with my own eyes out West.
五年前
Five years ago,
美国人♥民♥被战争分♥裂♥
the American people, torn apart by war,
他们在黑暗中呐喊
cried out into the darkness
祈求在冥冥之中得到一个回答
and turned a hopeful ear to the void for an answer.
美国人需要一个梦想
Americans needed a dream
我给了他们一个
and I gave them one.
一条将这个国家和人♥民♥连接起来的越州铁路
A transcontinental railroad that would unite this nation and it's people.
梦想没那么美好
Dreams don't come pretty,
没那么纯洁
they don't come clean
更没有那么容易
and they sure as hell don't come simple...
梦想是现实的
They come true.
谎言编织的真♥相♥未必荒谬
Truth delivered by lies is no less true,
谬误实现的梦想
and dreams made reality by falsehood
未必虚假
are no less real.
我建成了1776英里的铁轨
1,776 miles of iron track, that is what I delivered!
万千车轮如今在上面滚动
Track upon which thousands of wheels will now revolve
车轴上载着全世界一半的财富
carrying on their axles the wealth of half the world.
终点站 旧金山
Final Destination, San Francisco!
由铁骑牵引
Drawn by the Iron Horse,
口吐浓烟 遮天蔽日
darkening the landskip with it's smokey breath.
用它的嘶啸向世界宣告
announcing to the world with its piercing scream
我们是伟大的民族
that we are a great people
能完成伟大的事业
who can accomplish great things.
但是美国人
Yet the American people,
在华盛顿懦弱议员的唆使下
driven by their cowardly representatives in Washington,
急于找到一个反派
are in need of a villain.
于是我坐在这里
And so here I sit,
被你们选出来
elected by you,
扮演我的角色
to play my part...
夏安镇
替罪羊的角色
The part of the scapegoat.
夏安镇铁路办公室
一个被送去荒野的替死鬼
The patsy. Sent into the wilderness
以让这屋子坐着的人们
so that men sitting in this room
可以把罪推到我身上
can lay their sins upon my back,
并宣称自己是清白的
and claim they themselves are clean.
陆路
驿站马车
他们享有豁免权
Men enjoying immunity
在自己赚得盆满钵盈的同时
while enriching themselves on the backs
身下却压着为了实现美国梦
of those who sacrificed everything
而牺牲了一切的人们
to make manifest America's destiny.
血已流
Blood has been spilled.
中太公♥司♥
命已丧
Lives have been lost.
人已毁
Men have been ruined.
我亲眼所见
I saw it,
并幸存了下来
and I survived.
我不接受在从荒野返回
I will not return from the wild
实现了美国梦之后
having made America's dream a reality
就被六个戴着假领的官僚
only to have six bureaucrats in starched collars
批判我实现梦想的方式
judge the manner in which I realized that dream.
让我受审吧
Put me on trial,
关我进监狱吧
lock me in prison,
从史册中抹去我吧
erase me from the record.
午餐便饭
因为史册是由铅笔写下的
For history is written in pencil...
而真♥相♥
And the truth
已在整个国家刻下了钢铁的印记
is carved in steel across this nation.
这一切真♥相♥中 最重要的真♥相♥是
And one truth above all others is this...
没了我和像我一样的人
Without me and men like me,
你们宏伟壮丽的铁路
your glorious railroad
永远不会建成
could never have been built.
剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表