剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表
Every time I see you, all I can think about is my Jeb
吊在你手里可怕的套索上
swinging from that horrible noose at your hand.
对不起 海彻夫人
I'm sorry, Mother Hatch.
我要的...不是你的歉意
It's not your-- your sorrow,
你的同情
your pity I want.
我要你离开这里
I want you to leave this place.
看到你我就恶心 别人也是
The sight of you sickens me, as it does others.
娜奥米会把这孩子当弟弟抚养
Naomi will raise the child as her brother.
他的名字要叫杰布达亚·海彻
His name shall be Jebediah Hatch.
最后 你会被遗忘
In time, you will be forgotten.
娜奥米年轻健康 她会活得比自己丈夫久
Naomi is young and healthy and will outlive her husbands,
延续我们的传统
as is our custom...
从你离开以后开始
beginning with you.
天呐
Jesus.
过来吧
Get over here.
你怎么了
What happened to you?
我为你尽力了 伊娃
I've done all I can for you, Eva.
我给了你两次离开这里的车费
Twice I gave you train fare out of this place,
而你依然没有离开
And you still don't leave.
这个世界没有我的容身之处 米奇
There's no place for me in this world, Mickey.
这都是你自找的
You bring it all on yourself.
你跟黑鬼厮混
You involved yourself with a...Negro.
我爱埃兰
I loved Elam.
你要是真爱他
You loved him so much
怎么会送走他深爱的孩子
that you gave away the baby that he adored.
这不对
That ain't right.
你就不该放弃卖♥♥身
You should never have left off the whoring.
这行你最拿手
You were good at that.
与生俱来
A natural.
所有女人生来都是妓♥女♥
All women are whores by nature...
除了我妈以外
I suppose except for me mum.
这是女人唯一的共同点
It's the one thing that all women have in common.
她们只会卖♥♥
Whoring.
她们只是妓♥女♥
Just whores.
归根结底
At the end of the day...
她们都是妓♥女♥
They're all whores.
你现在满意了吗
Is everything where you thought it would be?
什么
What?
我说 你现在满意了吗
I said, "Is everything where you thought it would be?"
我
I--
我没有...
I wouldn't--
我不是有意的
Didn't mean to.
玛吉 加入我吧
Maggie! Join me.
在今天之前我还挺喜欢你的
I actually liked you until today.
你依然喜欢我
Oh, you still like me.
你只是不信任我 这非常正常
You just don't trust me. That's perfectly normal.
我必须那样做 玛吉 我需要钱
I had to do it, Maggie. I needed the money.
所以你现在独坐于此 带着你的钱
So here you sit with your money, alone.
我在等待领地的新州长
I'm expecting the new governor of the territory.
他的火车晚点了
His train is late.
总有一天 当你需要信任之人时
One day, you will need someone that you can trust.
你只会找到一整屋的空椅子
All you'll find is a room of...Empty chairs.
我也有那样的包
I have bags just like those.
这些是你的包
Oh, those are your bags,
这是你的账单
And here is your bill.
账单
Bill?
我猜你会来威胁我
Figured you'd bring the threat.
我是来讲和的
A plea.
你嘴里的话总是真假难辨
Well, things can be two at once in your mouth.
你直接杀了我
You kill me outright,
人们就会看到你的本来面目
you'll be seen for what you are.
我直接杀了你
Hmm. I kill you outright,
你就会变成某种圣人 而我会被吊死
You'd be some kind of saint, and I'd hang.
一旦你踏出这扇门
Once outside those gates,
我就不能保证你的安全
I cannot guarantee your safety.
我们的安全 我要带家人一起走
Our safety. Taking my family with me.
你的家人
Your family?
没错
That's right.
你不允许我离开
You not allowing me to leave...
做这决定是达森主教
Is that as Bishop Dutson,
还是瑞典佬 或者说托尔·刚德森
Or as the Swede, also known as Thor Gundersen?
过世的托尔·刚德森是挪威人
The late Thor Gundersen was Norwegian.
那么
Well...
不管你是谁
Whoever you are...
你最好瞄准点
You better shoot to kill.
因为我会回来了结一切恩怨
I'm coming back to finish this once and for all.
剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表