剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表
Shit.
居民们看起来都遵守禁令
Citizens appear to be complying with the ban.
今早开始没有人再开过枪
No one's discharged a firearm since this morning.
你听到什么没
You hear somethin'?
你♥他♥妈♥的在干什么
What the hell do you think you're doin'?
我正在读《夏安领袖报》
I'm reading The Cheyenne Leader.
我们差点死掉
We could have been killed!
死不足惜
Smallest of pities.
这是土地总署长官的许可
Permission from the Commissioner of the General Land Office
根据土地征用权法案
to invoke the right of eminent domain
征用此处来建设调车房♥
for the construction of a roundhouse.
你不能强拆政♥府♥建筑
You can't tear down a government building!
你也不能插手赌场生意
And you can't muscle into the casino business.
但是我们都干了
Yet here we are.
我们要在此建的 坎贝尔先生
What we are building here, Mr. Campbell,
是一个调度站
is a roundtable.
火车头开进来 借助杠杆的转动
A locomotive drives onto it, and with the turn of a lever,
火车可以转动
the train turns around and around
直到车头指向相反方向
until it is pointed in the opposite direction,
就可以驶回东边了
ready to head back east...
某些人该去的地方
where some people belong.
枪取下放桶里
Guns off and in the barrel.
我以为西部没这些规矩
I thought I came west.
你想错了 新规矩
Thought wrong. New law now.
不是我的规矩
That ain't my law.
我们只是来小喝一杯 仅此而已
We just comin' for a quick drink, is all.
为什么要把男人和他的枪分开
Why separate a man from his guns?
-别废话了 -赌徒总是被射杀
- Come on. - Gamblers kept gettin' killed.
所以才叫赌博嘛
That's why thecall gamblin'.
第一轮我来请
First one's on me.
来啊 来啊
Come on, come on!
就是这个 伙计
That's the one, lads.
来啊
Come on, come on!
我不玩了 不玩了
I'm out. No, no, no.
祝你们好运 伙计们
No, best of luck, lads.
祝你们好运 我不玩了
Best of luck. I'm out.
-华♥莱♥士♥ 我的兄弟 -你好
- Wallace, my boy! - Hey.
给你句忠告
Friend to friend?
已经好几个月没转到60了
60 hasn't hit in months.
您真是德艺双馨 镇长先生
Ah, you are a gentleman and a scholar, Mr. Mayor.
-好了 不打扰你了 -好运
- All right, I won't keep you. - Good luck.
谢了 再见
Thank you. See you.
镇长请你喝一杯 杰瑟普治安官
Mayor's gonna buy you a drink, Marshal Jessup.
像以前一样 算我的
On the old house, as it were.
你这套对我没用
Oh, your money's no good here.
一杯酒而已
Ah, it's one drink.
我执意要请
I insist.
我想说的是 我们不会再接受你这种
What I mean to say is, we no longer accept patronage
爱尔兰人♥渣♥的好处了
from Irish scum the likes of you...
像以前一样
as it were.
对落魄人落井下石可不明智啊
Isn't wise to kick a man while he's down.
他很可能会东山再起[报复]
He liable to kick back.
给 来点这个
Here. Here's somethin' for ya.
从我在华瑞兹遇到的英国阔少那里刚弄来的
Fresh from a English dandy I met down in Juarez.
确实新鲜
That is fresh.
家的味道 不是吗
It smells like home, don't it?
尝尝呀 这东西还能嚼自己吗
Well, go on. Shit ain't gonna chew itself.
你如果想继续干 说句话
You aim to make today regular, say the word.
我会跟帕萨姆说
I'll talk to Psalms.
没钱赚 吃得烂
No money. Rotten food.
一天干十六小时
16-hour days.
我看没理由继续干
I can't think of a single reason why not.
我不懂你为什么这么拼命从早忙到晚
I don't know why you toil like that dusk 'til dawn.
因为我已经开始干了
Started it.
那就不干了呗 我们去丹佛
So quit. We'll ride for Denver.
不 我半途而废得太多了
No. Left too much undone already.
你来帮我完成使命吧
You'd do well to help me finish.
我不太擅长这种工作
I ain't cut out for work.
你找到在边境谋生的更好办法了吗
Find a better way to live down by the border?
我自有办法
I got by.
因为如果不小心的话
'Cause a train ticket to Cheyenne...
到夏安镇的火车票 可能会变成死亡证明
that can turn into a death certificate, you ain't careful.
我惹过的人还没有我搞不定的
I ain't crossed no one I can't handle yet.
你在墨西哥就是干这个的吗
Is that what you did down in Mexico?
搞定别人
Handle things?
我从没见过活人脖子上有绞绳印子
I ain't never seen rope burns on a live man before.
我在墨西哥什么都没干
I didn't do nothin' in Mexico...
除非与一个女人发生误会也算死罪
Unless a misunderstandin' with a senorita be a hangin' offense.
在那地方干什么都不算犯罪吧
Ain't no crime there, I guess.
你倒是挺会搞定女人的 不是吗
Yeah, you know a little somethin' about them senoritas, don't you?
都是传闻
Heard tell.
你找到住处了吗
Found a place to bunk yet?
马厩的稻草堆 五分钱可以睡一晚
Stable lets you sleep in the straw for a nickel a night.
你来跟我和我妻子住吧
You'll stay with me and my wife.
比较简陋 只能解决吃住
Ain't much. Roof and meal.
我觉得能驯服卡伦·博汉南
Well, I suppose it's worth meetin'
这头狮子的驯兽师值得一会
the lion tamer done caged Cullen Bohannon.
那就说定了
Alright, then.
开门
Open the gate!
狮王 先知神父 杨兄弟
Lord lion, Father Prophet, brother Young.
欢迎到史密斯保卫站来
Welcome to Fort Smith.
你是...
Yes.
我是亚伦·哈奇兄弟
I am brother Aaron Hatch,
代理统辖长老
acting presiding elder,
民兵首领
head of the militia.
是你写的信吗
The letter writer?
是的 感谢您莅临
Yes. Thank you for gracing us.
下令绞死一位主教 可是大事
The order to hang a bishop is a serious matter.
我希望你的控告有理有据
I hope your indictment is beyond reproof
不是在浪费我的时间
and this is not a waste of my time.
您到访的这段时间 教区的少女会为您服务
Uh, while you are visiting us, the maidens of our community.
我是来作出判决的 不是来找老婆的
I've come to hand down judgment, not take up wives.
以先知约瑟之名 祝福你们
Name of the Prophet Joseph bless you all.
祝福这块恩泽之地
Bless this bounty.
让我看看那个被控告的冒充者
Show me the accused impostor.
你还记得乔治王子郡的牛排突袭吗
You remember that beefsteak raid in Prince George County?
美国南北战争期间的一场由邦联军队发动的突袭
德克萨斯州的骑兵
Stole 3,000 head under Grant's nose.
从格兰特眼皮底下偷走了三千头牛
Rode with them boys from Texas.
吃了一个月的牛肉 记得吗
Ate like kings for a month. You 'member?
我记得当时见牛肉都想吐了
Remember gettin' tired of beef.
但是刚开始吃的时候非常好吃
Yeah, but them first few steaks?
不过和这顿美餐无法相提并论 夫人
Don't hold a candle to this fine meal here, ma'am.
希望我们谈论以前的事没有让你觉得无聊
I apologize if we are boring you with old times.
其实这让我想起了自己的家
It reminds me of home, actually.
娜奥米的父亲是摩门民兵的首领
Mm. Naomi's father heads a Mormon militia
在北边的一个教区
at a ward some ways north.
打败过美国犹他骑兵的那些人
Father trained with the same men,
跟我父亲是好朋友
bested the U.S. Cavalry in Utah.
打败过北方佬的那些人吗
Bested the Yankees?
那我很想见见他 请他喝杯酒
Reckon I'd like to meet that man and buy him a drink.
我们不喝酒
We're a sober people.
你是说除了你丈夫吧
You mean besides your husband.
他提过卢福顿岔口的事吗
He ever spoke on Lufton's crossing?
我丈夫从不说打仗的事
Mm-mm. My husband doesn't speak on the war.
抱歉 因为你说你习惯这种事我才说的
Apologies. I only--'cause you said you were accustomed.
不用顾虑我 继续说吧
No need to stop on my account.
真不敢相信他居然没告诉过你
I can't believe he ain't told you this already.
那简直是我们最辉煌的日子
It was the best day of our lives.
那是6♥4♥年6月 我们偶遇了一列空火车
It was June of '6♥4♥, and we come across this empty train
停在弗吉尼亚一个偏远的小站上
at a whistle stop in backwoods Virginia.
剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表