剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表
我们即将征服那座山
We are on the verge of taking that mountain,
多亏了你和你的蒸汽挖土机
thanks to you and your steam shovel.
你现在不能辞职 我不允许
You can't quit now. I-I-I-I won't allow it!
铁路是你的梦想
Railroad's your dream.
卡伦
Cullen...
露丝是怎么回事
What happened to Ruth?
你给了她很多机会来逃脱惩罚
You gave her every chance to walk away from her deed.
不 我给她什么并不重要
No, it ain't about what I gave her.
为了空洞的信念 她抛弃了自己的生活
She threw her life away on an empty ideal.
你也想那样吗
Is that what you want?
我要回家了 大佬
I'm going home, Doc.
家
Home?
这里就是你的家
This is your home.
听我说
Listen to me.
在不太遥远的将来 铁路会修建完成
In the not too distant future, this railroad will be finished.
我会回到纽约
I will be back in New York,
我需要我信任的人留在这里
and I will need someone I can trust out here.
你有德莱尼 他是个优秀的工程师
You got Delaney. He's a good engineer.
德莱尼
Delaney.
德莱尼根本比不上你
Delaney is not half the man you are.
如果你对他好一点 也许他会表现得更出色
Might be more if you treat him right.
我觉得你不明白我为你做了什么
I don't think you understand what I've done for you.
我给你提供了什么机会
What--what I'm offering you.
你的家人对你有什么需求
What your family needs from you.
这次我不会再接纳你了
I won't take you back.
事不过三
Not again.
我知道
Yeah, I know it.
我让德莱尼先生确保锅炉不会烧干
I asked Mr. Delaney make sure that boiler don't run dry.
锅炉过干有可能爆♥炸♥
要是干了 圣诞节前我们就得疗伤了
It do, we'll be pickin' iron out our ass 'til Christmas.
你确保自己抵达山顶 帕萨姆
You make sure you get to the top of that mountain, Psalms.
你确保自己到达想去的地方 博汉南先生
You make sure you make it to where you goin' too, mr. Bohannon.
好
Yep.
你好
Hello?
有人在吗
Anyone here?
海彻神父
Father Hatch?
走开 快走开
Go! Get outta here!
走开
Skit!
走开
Go!
莫斯长老
Elder Moss.
发生了什么
Wh-what happened?
大家都去哪儿了
Huh? Where is everybody?
大家人呢 大家都去哪儿了
Where is everybody? Where is everybody?
娜奥米
Na-o-mi...
娜奥米 对
Naomi, yeah.
她人呢 娜奥米在哪里
Yeah, where is she? Where's Naomi?
娜奥米在哪里
Huh? Where's Naomi?
莫斯长老
Elder Moss?
莫斯长老
Elder Moss?
莫斯长老
Elder Moss!
看来你惹恼了某人啊 埃里森小姐
It appears you've ruffled feathers, Miss Ellison.
我不会被吓倒的 坎贝尔先生
I will not be intimidated, Mr. Campbell.
出去
Get out.
我不是来跟你重弹老调的 路易丝
I didn't come here to rehash, Louise.
我是来跟你谈论未来的
I came here to talk about the future.
我们的未来
Our future.
我想从杜兰特手里收♥购♥《先驱报》
I intend to purchase The Leader from Durant,
但前提是你同意留下
but only if you agree to stay.
这就是你给我的甜头吗
And this is my sugar?
这里以后就靠我们了
Territory status is upon us.
任何领地都需要有自己的报纸
A territory needs a press.
传达进步的声音
Voice of progress.
传达国家的声音
A national voice.
我想把这个权利给你
I plan to give it to you.
同时我也会负责保护你
Along with my full protection.
我们一起重办这份报纸
We'll rebuild this newspaper together.
你真是慷慨大方啊
How incredibly generous.
那你接受我的提议吗
You accept my offer, then?
不 我完全拒绝
No. I reject it absolutely.
但我还是想谢谢你
But I would like to thank you.
长久以来 我觉得自己百无一用
For days, I've been feeling useless, futile.
我甚至觉得自己的职业无关紧要
I was losing the sense that my profession even mattered,
我的报纸...无关紧要
that my...newspaper mattered.
但显然它还是很重要的
But obviously, it does.
我绝对不会让你从我身边把它夺走
I will never let you take it from me.
需要一间房♥洗个澡 如果有理发师就更好了
Need a room and a bath. A barber if you got one.
请先登记
If you'll sign in.
好
Yeah.
卡伦·博汉南
Cullen Bohannon.
我就觉得这衣衫褴褛的样子似曾相识
I thought that ragged countenance bore a resemblance.
先生 你这趟可是要无功而返了
You, sir, have come a long way for nothing.
是吗 为什么这么说
Yeah? How's that?
蝗虫给这座城市带来了瘟疫
Pestilential grasshopper has brought plague to this city
造成了流通货币的短缺和过剩的劳动力
that has left a lack of circulating currency and a surplus of laborers.
我已经和布里格姆·杨达成了八百人的交易
I have made a deal with Brigham Young for 800 men.
五百里内没剩下一位可以雇用的工人
Haven't left a hirable worker within 500 miles.
-你们有马厩吗 -是的 先生
- You stable yourselves? - Yes, sir.
我带了一匹马
I got one horse.
我的探子说杜兰特正在征服谢尔曼峰
My spies tell me that Durant is cresting Sherman Peak.
是的
He is.
而且他的新蒸汽挖土机是你发明的
And that his new steam engine shovel was your invention.
是的
It was.
他们还告诉了我一件事
They tell me something else, too.
你从联太铁路公♥司♥辞职了
That you quit the U.P.
这是真的吗
Is that true?
我很好奇
Well, I am curious.
是什么风把你带到了这个一夫多妻制的圣地
What brings you to this Mecca of polygamist pretension?
为了找我的妻儿
Searching for my wife and my boy.
我觉得她们可能在这里
Think they might be here.
她是摩♥门♥教♥徒
She's Mormon.
借过一下
Excuse me.
博汉南先生
Mr. Bohannon.
据说布里格姆·杨有张7尺长96尺宽的
Brigham young is rumored to have a bed 7 feet long
大床供他和他的55位妻子使用
by 96 feet wide to accommodate his 55 wives.
我希望你妻子不在那些人当中
I do hope yours is not found among 'em.
你知道一辆马车的费用
You know what the wagons cost.
我兄弟算出了具体数字
My brother broke it down to the red cent.
他是会计
He does the figuring.
这价格很合理
It's a fair price.
数字并不能代表一切 斯宾诺沙先生
The figures don't tell all, Mr. Spinoza.
等你♥他♥妈♥的盯够了以后
When you get your damn fill of starin',
记得告诉我们是否成交
let us know if we got a deal.
和你说话的是上帝在俗世的代表
You are speaking with God's high minister.
不得亵渎
Profanity will not do.
刚德森兄弟
Brother Gundersen.
当然 你们用的是自己的马匹
'Course, uh, you used your own horses,
可以省一些开支
that's a savings.
不要和这个人谈判 泽科
Do not negotiate with the man, Zeke.
他是上帝的小喽啰
He's god's whatsit.
就跟上次一样 杨先生
Just like last time, Mr. Young.
价格不变
The numbers is what they are.
这个价格太高了 我无知的朋友
And what they are is too high, my benighted friend.
如果你想把
Lower your price
摩门工人运到西边的话 就降低价格
if you wish to transport our mormon workmen west.
我只想要合理的收益
What I wish for is for fair profit.
我已经咨♥询♥和祈祷过了
I have consulted and prayed...
这是我会付的价格
and here is what I will pay.
那你可以去别的地方买♥♥你的马车了
You can get your damn wagons somewhere else.
泽科
Zeke.
让门开着 刚德森兄弟
Leave the door open, brother Gundersen.
剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表