剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表
Chicago.
纽约
New York.
我迷路了
I'm lost.
在街道上走着
Walkin' the streets.
看着人们的家
Lookin' into peoples' homes.
那些美好温暖的窗户
Their nice warm windows.
我却在外面
I'm on the outside.
一直在外面
Always on the outside.
所有人都怕我
Everyone's afraid of me.
我想是因为我的刺青
I think it's 'cause of my tattoo.
之后我才意识到
And then I realize...
并不是这个原因
that's not what it is.
我看到了我的倒影
I see my reflection.
我不再是我了
I'm not me anymore.
我变成了一头熊 在寻找埃兰
I'm a bear, and I'm lookin' for Elam.
那只是个梦 伊娃
Thems is just dreams, Eva.
没有任何意义
They don't mean nothin'.
他把你当作朋友 博汉南先生
He considered you a friend, Mr. Bohannon.
我想那对你还是有些意义的
I expect that might mean somethin' to ya,
我知道你没有多少朋友
since I know you ain't had many.
那么...
Well...
现在又少了一个
one fewer now.
联太公♥司♥的托马斯·杜兰特先生
Mr. Thomas Durant of the Union Pacific
不是我们碰到的第一个
is not the first person we've run into
与我意见相左的人
who didn't see things my way.
确实不是 先生
No, sir.
过来
Come here!
如果人们相信他们中有人能凌驾于法律之上
If people believe any one of them is above the law,
那法律就形同虚设
there will be no law.
你是说杜兰特吗
Durant?
我想问问韦伯法官关于重建的意见
I'd like to ask Judge Webber his opinion on a remedy.
这个点 你应该能在赌场
This hour, you're likely to find him
或者妓院里找到他
at the Faro Tables or the whorehouse.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
走开 走开
Get off! Get off!
今天怎么样 丈夫
How was your day, husband?
还不错
It was fine.
-你呢 -还行吧
- Yours? - Just fine.
博汉南先生
Mr. Bohannon.
你在里面吗
You in there?
博汉南先生
Mr. Bohannon.
坎贝尔州长
Governor Campbell.
很高兴再次见到你 博汉南太太
Why, it's nice to see you again, Mrs. Bohannon.
如果你有话要对我妻子说
You got somethin' to say to my wife, son,
跟我说就行了
you talk to me.
我只是想说我给她买♥♥了顿饭
I bought her a meal is all.
你喜欢吗
How you enjoyin' it?
我可以自己买♥♥
I can buy my own meals.
你昨天跟我的人发生了冲突
You handled yourself mightily with my men yesterday.
我跟他们说过了 我不想找麻烦
Like I told 'em, I ain't lookin' for trouble.
各位晚安
Y'all have a good night.
格兰特将军非常看重你 博汉南先生
General Grant holds you in high regard, Mr. Bohannon.
你想怎么样
What do you want?
像你这种身份的人却混迹于一帮...
A man of your stature livin' amongst the, uh...
黑鬼吗
Negros?
自♥由♥人
Freedmen.
你没必要住在这种肮脏的地方 博汉南先生
Now, you don't have to live in squalor, Mr. Bohannon.
你为我工作 我会给你体面的工资
You work for me. I'll pay you a decent wage.
我已经有工作了
I already got a job.
我会付你铺铁轨的三倍工资
I'll pay you three times what you make layin' rail.
还会为你的家人建一所房♥子
And I'll help you build a house for your family.
在那之前 请允许我为你在旅馆订个房♥间
Until then, allow me to engage a room for you at the hotel.
热水澡 暖和的床
Hot bath, warm bed.
你今晚就可以过去 博汉南太太
You could be there tonight, Mrs. Bohannon.
为投机者工作吗
Work for a carpetbagger?
绝对不可能
Not a chance in a hell.
先生 我相信日后人们
The Freedmen's Bureau, sir, is but one legacy
会因自♥由♥民局而记住我
of reconstruction I believe I shall be remembered for.
格兰特建立的机构 旨在帮助黑人 促进黑人和白人合作
并爱戴我
And fondly.
如果你改变主意的话 来找我
Should you change your mind.
我数了一下 我们到这之后
By my count, that's two good jobs
你已经拒绝了两份好工作
that you've turned down since we got here.
我们接下来该怎么办
What're we meant to do then?
娜奥米
Naomi...
我所做的一切
Everything I done...
我杀过的人 带来的毁灭
all the death and destruction I put my hand to
和承受过的痛苦
and was put to me--
如果不建完这条铁路 这些都将沦为徒劳
all that is for naught if I don't finish this road.
博汉南先生
Mr. Bohannon.
没想到你居然还在这里
Surprised you're still here.
我也是
Likewise.
这里确实有种魔力
Somethin' about the place.
这里的菜很好 毫无疑问
The cuisine, no doubt.
我以为你早就逃回纽约了
Thought you would have hightailed it back to New York by now.
故事把我留在了这里
Story keeps me here.
小心别让故事害死你
Careful it don't kill ya.
你还没被害死呢
Hasn't killed you.
暂时没有
Yet.
我听说你结婚了
I hear you got married.
是的
Yeah.
摩门淑女
Nice mormon girl.
我对你的故事很感兴趣 博汉南先生
I'm interested in your story, Mr. Bohannon.
我的读者也是
My readers will be as well.
这不是故事 埃里森小姐
Ain't a story, Miss Ellison.
只是生活而已
Just a life.
自己的生活自己过 没必要让别人读
It's mine to live, nobody's to read about.
我
Oh, I...
抱歉打扰你们用餐
Sorry to interrupt your supper.
我想过来打个招呼
Thought I should come by and say howdy.
我们以为你死了
We thought you were dead.
你们为什么这么想
Why'd you think that?
不然你会回来的
You would have come back otherwise.
去外面等着 孩子
Why don't you go wait outside, boy.
去吧
Go on.
以斯拉很想你 博汉南先生
Ezra has missed you, Mr. Bohannon.
他为你哀伤
He grieved for you.
我也是
As did I.
你把他带得很好 他长高了
You done right by him. He's growin' up tall.
是的
Yes.
我们俩现在相依为命
We're our own little family now.
只有我们俩
The two of us.
露丝
Ruth--
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
现在你回来了
Now you're back.
带着新妻儿
With a new wife and child.
我相信随着铁路向前铺
I'm sure as the railroad starts moving,
你也会跟着一起走
You'll be moving with it.
我要照料教堂
I have my church to look after.
还有那男孩
And the boy.
我们会留在这里
We'll be staying here.
我来是想求你帮忙
I come to ask a favor.
我觉得我帮不上你什么忙
I don't think I can help you.
娜奥米和我儿子 威廉
Naomi and my boy, William...
我去挖路基时 他们没人照顾
When I'm out in the cut, they're here all alone.
我知道你看不惯
I know how you feel.
摩♥门♥教♥徒
About Mormons.
我希望如果需要的话
I was hopin' you could find it in your heart
你能发发善心
to lend a hand.
伸出援手
If need be.
我建立这座教堂的目的就是为贫苦之人
I have built the walls of my church to be a stronghold
剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表