剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表
This town needs their preacher.
我不再是任何人的教士了
I'm nobody's preacher anymore.
敲打声停了
The hammering stopped.
他们搭好了
They finished.
是啊
Yeah.
快到拂晓了
It's almost dawn.
是啊
Yeah.
你爱我吗
Do you love me?
我当然爱你
Of course I do.
但你对我的爱是爱情吗
But do you love me?
我不能失去你 露丝
I can't lose you, Ruth.
我爱你
I love you.
之前我太懦弱
I was a coward.
我该早点向你表露心迹
I should've told you how I felt.
我该努力和你在一起
I should've taken you and made you mine.
我们三个本可以组成一个家庭的
The three of us could've been a family.
你爱她吗
Do you love her?
没事的 你可以说出来
It's all right. You can say.
我不知道
I don't know.
你知道的
You always know,
在内心深处
deep down.
我想也许爱吧
I think I might.
去找她吧
Go to her.
告诉娜奥米
Tell Naomi.
我不知道她会不会接受我
I don't know if she'd have me.
家庭永远是一个人最勇敢的选择
The brave choice is always family.
好了 起床
Come on, get up.
卡伦
Cullen.
卡伦
Cullen.
博汉南先生 请从牢房♥出来
Mr. Bohannon, please step out of the cell.
再给我们一分钟
Just -- just give us a minute.
法律规定死刑执行令
The law requires the death warrant
要在行刑当天早上
be read aloud the morning of the execution
由执勤警官宣读
by the officer on duty.
这是你自己选的工作 博汉南先生
You asked for this role, Mr. Bohannon.
但我没选这个
I didn't ask for this.
你胸口的警徽可不会苟同
Badge on your chest says different.
科尔小姐
Miss Cole
愿意接受对她的赦免
will accept her pardon now.
是这样吗 科尔小姐
Is that right, Miss Cole?
不是 坎贝尔先生
No, Mr. Campbell.
我不要参与此事
I won't be party to this.
卡伦
Cullen.
卡伦
Cullen.
告诉我你会陪我到最后
Say you'll be there.
求你
Please.
十三圈
13 coils,
产自圣路易斯的绞索
Hemp, from St. Louis.
我只信赖这种
It's the only kind I trust.
你的头发 女士
Your hair, ma'am.
是油的味道
It's the oil.
防止绳结卡住
Sees the knot don't catch.
行刑前五分钟送你出去
March you out five minutes before,
整五分钟
exactly five minutes before.
会有很多人围观
There will be a crowd.
你不用担心 我会陪你的
You don't got to worry. I'll be there.
走十三♥级♥台阶上行刑台
13 steps up to the platform
我会先把你的手脚绑起来
where I'll tie your hands and your feet first.
然后套上绞索
Noose comes next.
最后戴上头套
The hood is last.
会疼吗
Will it hurt?
爸爸行刑向来一次成功 不会重来
Daddy never hung nobody before who come back to have it done over.
你不用担心
You don't got to worry.
我会陪着你的
I'll be there.
夏安镇银行的账户里有五十美元
There's $50 in an account in the Cheyenne bank
洗衣房♥还有一堆衣服
and a pile of clothes at the laundry.
捐到康瑟尔布拉夫斯教区去
See that they're donated to the Council Bluffs mission.
华♥莱♥士♥周二要过来谈话
Wallace comes in to talk on Tuesdays.
让人去拜访他一下
Someone should look in on him.
明天就是周二
Tomorrow's Tuesday.
一点点捐款和一些衣服
A pittance and some laundry.
你忘了你已经触动了
You're forgetting about a city full of people
一整座城镇的人
who you've touched.
我向你保证 他们不会忘记你的
You have my word they won't forget you.
你要写关于我的文章吗
You're writing an article about me?
别写了
Don't.
没人会记得的 包括我们自己
It won't be remembered, and neither will we.
时间到了
It's time.
你需要什么吗
Is there anything you need?
任何东西
Anything at all?
你看到博汉南先生了吗
Have you seen Mr. Bohannon?
没有
I haven't.
但我可以找到他
But I can find him.
不用了 谢谢
No. Thank you.
请松一点
Looser, please.
不行 女士
No, ma'am.
等等
Wait!
有什么遗言吗
Any last words?
快上车 开往康瑟尔布拉夫斯教区的火车
All aboard, train to Council Bluffs!
快上车
All aboard!
最后一次
Final call!
我们已经准备好护送科尔小姐的遗体
We're ready to escort Miss Cole's body
去康瑟尔布拉夫斯教区
to the Council Bluffs Mission.
我今早埋了她
Buried her this morning.
她和她儿子葬在一起
She's with her son.
上帝还没有放弃这个地方
God hasn't given up on this place yet.
上帝与此无关
This wasn't god's doing.
"铁路也许是美国梦
"The railroad may be America's dream,
但是在坎贝尔州长的夏安镇
"but what's left behind in governor Campbell's Cheyenne
剩下的唯有噩梦"
is a nightmare."
这就是你对夏安镇的看法吗
This is how you see Cheyenne?
我说过你不会喜欢我的文章的
I told you you weren't going to like it.
我以为我们对这个城镇
I thought we shared a vision
有相同的愿景
for what this city could be.
我现在脑中唯一的景象
The only vision that I have is
就是那个可怜的女孩吊在绳子上
a poor girl swinging from a rope.
发生在科尔女士身上的事是个悲剧
What befell Miss Cole was a tragedy,
但是印出这篇文章并不能救活她
but printing this won't bring her back.
州长控制着很多事
The governor controls a great many things.
但媒体不是其中之一
The press is not one of them.
我不是作为州长在请求你
I'm not asking you as governor.
我一直是一个糟糕的舞伴
I've always been a terrible dance partner.
下周此时
By this time next week,
你会继续报道美国梦
You'll be back covering america's dream,
之前写的东西毫无意义
having authored nothing substantial
仅仅是终结了一段关系
but the end of a relationship.
这个要比我们的关系重要得多 约翰
This is far more important, John.
在你的噩梦中 我是个怪物吗
In your nightmare, I'm a monster?
享受你的灰烬吧
Enjoy your ashes.
教会女士被绞死
全让开
Everybody back out of the way.
压力太大了
The pressure's too high.
太好了
All right. All right.
好了
All right,
都别叫了 回去干活
Y'all quit your yapping and get back to work.
老大发话了 回去干活
Heard the man. Back to work.
恐怕我们必须等到
I'm afraid the champagne and cigars
登顶后再给你发香槟和雪茄
will have to wait until we've taken the summit.
从奥马哈调三百名工人
Send for 300 workers from Omaha to lay track
再从芝加哥调两车枕木
and two trainloads of lumber from Chicago.
还有 给格兰特将军发份电报
Oh, and throw up a wire to general Grant.
剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表