剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表
Thank you.
明早之前 我要在教堂东边的山顶
I need half a dozen of my chicken coops on the hill
建六个鸡舍
just east of the church by tomorrow morning.
需要多少人力和材料尽管用
Divert whatever manpower and supplies you need.
我刚加派了一队工人去开山
I just put a second shift on the grade.
这是你的命令
Per your orders.
谢谢啦 格兰特
Oh, well, thank you, Delaney.
完工时通知我一声
Let me know when it's done.
你迟到了
You're late.
也称法老牌戏 一种法国扑克游戏 规则复杂
你在这开设了法罗牌局
You playin' Faro in here now?
不关你的事 伊娃
I don't see how that's any business of yours, Eva.
赌最后三张牌要多少钱
How much does the last three cards pay?
去擦桌子
Clean the tables.
你不会想着在我的赌场里赌一把吧
You ain't thinkin' of gambling in my casino now?
正有此意
Uh...Yeah.
我正想赌一把 米奇
I'm thinkin' I will, Mickey.
你会输掉一切的
You could lose everything.
我没什么可输的了
I got nothin' left to lose.
那我给你些小建议
Small bit of advice then.
离法罗牌桌远点
Stay away from the Faro table.
牌盒有诈
The box is rigged.
伙计们 下午好
Afternoon, fellas.
你迷路了吗 小姑娘
You, uh, lost little lady?
为什么这么说
Why?
你们看不上我的钱吗
My money ain't good enough for ya?
我看得上
It's good enough for me.
想听听我丢掉头皮的故事吗
You want to hear the story of how I lost my scalp?
别再讲了 华♥莱♥士♥
Not again, Wallace.
给我发牌
Deal me in.
我很乐意
My pleasure.
-谢谢 -是的 先生
- Thank you. - Yes, sir.
我叫博汉南
Name's Bohannon.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
你们有谁被大猎犬追过吗
Any you all ever been chased by a bloodhound?
-我们听说过 -是吗
- We familiar. - Yeah, well,
谢尔曼将军向海边行军时 他跟士兵说
On Sherman's march to the sea, he told his men,
"只要你遇到大猎犬就毙了它们"
he said, "You come across any bloodhounds, you shoot 'em", Right?
所以他们到了萨凡纳
So, they get to Savannah.
一位年轻士兵走在大街上
And this real green private, he's walkin' down the street
看到一位女士遛着贵宾犬
and he sees this lady walking with a poodle.
你懂的 戴着蝴蝶结和装饰的小狗
You know, bows in its hair and everything.
他看着贵宾犬 拔出枪 一枪爆头
One look at the poodle, pulls out his gun. Right in the head.
谢尔曼将军冲到他面前说
Sherman comes runnin' up to him,
"孩子 你为什么打死那只贵宾犬"
Says "Son, why'd you kill that poodle?"
这位士兵说 "长官
And the private says "Sir, well,
因为你不知道它们长大了会变成什么样"
on account of you--you never what they're gonna grow into."
好笑吧
Come on.
贵宾犬是什么
What's a poodle?
一共9美元23美分
That'll be 9.00 dollars and 23 cents.
现金或者代金券都可以
We take cash or scrip.
我能赊账吗
Can I get credit?
不能
No credit.
如果你没有现金或代金券
If you ain't got cash nor scrip,
我就不能卖♥♥给你
I can't sell you nothin'.
但我需要这些东西
But I need these things.
我也要做生意营生
And I got a business to run.
没事的 阿德勒先生
That's all right, Mr. Adler.
我来帮博汉南太太付账吧
I'll take care of Mrs. Bohannon's sundries today.
我肯定博汉南先生没什么意见的
I'm sure Mr. Bohannon is good for it.
好的 坎贝尔先生
Yes, sir, Mr. Campbell.
悉听尊便
Whatever you say.
我加注
I'm raise ya.
好的 姑娘
All right, young lady.
我跟
Call.
满堂红
Full house.
对Q和对10
Queens over 10s.
慢着点
Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa, easy now.
别急
Not so fast.
打败一位女士确实很难
You know, it really is hard to beat a lady.
除非你是国王[有K]
Unless you're a king.
你是怎么做到的
But how did-- how'd you do that?
不 不可能的
No, that ain't right.
别哭 输钱而已
Don't cry. It's only money.
你好 女士
Howdy, ma'am.
我不是来要钱的 我发誓
I don't want my money back, I swear.
我只想知道你是如何出千骗我的
I just want to know how you cheated me.
你自己骗了自己
You cheated yourself, woman,
和我这种人坐到一桌
By sittin' down at a table with the likes of me.
你要么就是绝望
Now, you are either desperate,
贪婪
greedy,
要么就是愚蠢
or stupid.
我是绝望了
I'm just desperate.
而且愚蠢
And stupid.
我想知道你是如何做到的
And I need to know how you did it.
对于不会使用的人来说
That's dangerous knowledge
那是危险的本领
for someone who don't know how to use it.
我知道如何使用
I know how to use it.
诀窍全在手上
It's all in the grip.
比如说有人在出千
Now, say if someone were to cheat...
拇指 指尖
thumb, fingertips.
拇指 指尖
Thumb, fingertips.
教我
Teach me.
教你我花了多年练会的本领
What took me years to perfect?
我可不傻
I ain't stupid.
我会报答你的
I'll make it worth your while.
用双倍的火♥药♥
Double the powder on those charges.
明白 先生
Yes, sir.
那么多的炸♥药♥会害死我们的
That much powder's likely to get us all killed.
管事的决定我们用多少炸♥药♥
Boss man decide how much powder we use.
你现在不是管事的了
You ain't boss man no more.
德莱尼先生
Mr. Delaney.
那块石头
That rock?
属于页岩
It's shale.
有页岩的地方就会有沼气
Where there's shale, there's methane.
你放两倍火♥药♥
You double that powder,
碎片很可能会害死
shrapnel's likely to kill every man
离山壁大约一百码内的所有人
within about a hundred yards of that wall right there.
回去工作 博汉南
Get back to work, Bohannon.
如果我想要你的建议 我会问的
I want your advice, I'll ask for it.
好吧 把那些桌子翻过来
All right. Turn them tables over,
在爆♥炸♥前躲到后面
get behind 'em before that thing blows.
我可不想夹在两个白人之间难做事
You know I ain't one to come between two feudin' white men.
你更不想死
You don't want to die, neither.
动手 把它们转过来
Do it! Turn 'em over!
点燃引线
Light those fuses.
博汉南先生 你快要拿回你的职位了
Mr. Bohannon, you about to get your job back.
黑火♥药♥
妈的
Shit!
你想干嘛
What do you want?
我不知道埃兰去找我了
I didn't know Elam'd gone lookin' for me.
你像那样消失
You shoulda known you'd disappear like that,
他当然会去找你
he's gonna come lookin'.
我没有消失 我被抓走了
I didn't disappear. I was took.
被民兵绑♥架♥了
By armed men against my will.
但那时他不听我的
But by then he wasn't listenin' to me.
我一直有梦见
I've been havin' dreams...
埃兰
about Elam.
不是每晚 但也差不多了
Not every night, but most nights.
我在一个大城市的某处
I'm in a big city somewheres.
芝加哥
剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表