剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表
新法警呢
The new marshal?
在楼上
Upstairs.
该死 博汉南 你不知道
Damn, Bohannon. Don't you know interruptin'
妨碍联邦法警办事
a federal marshal while he is conducting business
是违法的吗
is against the law?
我从没把你当过警♥察♥
Never figured you for a lawman.
这份工作的确有好处
Yeah, well, job does have its advantages.
我是来要求你释放我的工人的
Come to see my workers released.
你是说你的罪犯吧
Your criminals, you mean.
等早上的火车到达时
You have 'em down at the depot by the time
你把他们送到火车站 好吗
the mornin' train arrives, all right?
怎么 丢下我的女人吗
What, and leave my lady all by her lonesome?
我才不要
I don't think so.
我待在这里挺舒服的
I think I'm comfy right here.
该死 博汉南 你太紧张了
Damn, Bohannon. You're all twisted up.
也许你应该好好干一炮
You might could use a good poke.
弗朗辛 不如你过去
Francine, why don't you go over there and see
帮上校泻泻火
if you can help colonel out?
快啊
Come on, now.
我不会告诉你老婆的
I ain't gonna tell the missus.
杜兰特和坎贝尔之间的矛盾
This here fight's between Durant and Campbell.
与你我无关
Got nothin' to do with you and me.
这警徽代表我为坎贝尔效力
Well, this here badge says I work for Campbell.
据我所知 你为杜兰特工作
Last I heard, you work for Durant,
所以这就说明咱俩之间也有矛盾 你说呢
so reckon that makes this here fight 'tween us, don't you?
你在为投机分子工作
You're workin' for a carpetbagger.
如今这种日子里 谁给钱我就效忠谁
My loyalty runs the length of a dollar bill these days.
放了我手下
Let go of my men.
如果我不放呢
Let's say I don't.
如果你是来杀我的 那我早死了
If you'd come to kill me, I'd be dead already.
十点 送我的人去火车站
My men, at the depot, 10:00 a.m.
你真是发神经了
You done lost your nerve.
这下是因为你拿枪对着我妻儿
That's for putting a gun on my wife and boy.
下次我不会敲门了
Next time I won't knock.
建造需要若干天 挖斜坡需要两周
Days to build, two weeks to dig the grade.
一个月后我们就能翻过谢尔曼峰
We'll be over Sherman Peak in a month,
七月就能到拉勒米
Laramie by July.
它又不会自己造好
It won't build itself.
会有人造的
Men'll build it.
技术工人都被关起来了
All the skilled men are locked up
拜你的朋友西德尼·斯♥诺♥所赐
thanks to your friend Sidney Snow.
他交给我处理就行
You let me worry about him.
不管你在想什么 博汉南 别那样做
Whatever you're thinkin', Bohannon, don't.
我们和斯♥诺♥最好别互相干涉
Leave Snow to his job, us to ours.
新法警让我捎个口信给你
Got a message for you from the new marshal.
说吧 德国佬
Spit it out, Dutch.
他说 "想要人 就自己来领"
He said, "You want the men? Come and get 'em."
《先驱报》
新法警为知名杀人犯
你看报纸没 博汉南
You see this, Bohannon?
"新法警为知名杀人犯"
"Known killer hired as marshal."
这个世界怎么了
I mean, what is the world comin' to?
我给你机会让你轻轻松松放了他们的
I gave you a chance to let go of them men easy-like.
我也给你机会让你自己动手放人
Then I gave you a chance to let 'em out yourself.
随时欢迎回来
Come on back anytime!
早上好
Good mornin'.
一点都不好
No, it ain't.
德国佬 自己滚回牢房♥
Dutch, get your ass back in there.
如果博汉南先生今天想...
If Mr. Bohannon should get any ideas...
-做一点出格的事... -要逮捕他吗
- step a hair out of line today... - Arrest him?
杀了他
Shoot him.
终于到时间了
Well, it's about time.
时间啊 杜兰特先生
Time, Mr. Durant,
是个善变的情妇
is a fickle mistress.
最开始它好像无穷无尽地让你享受
First it appears an endless supply,
可是突然之间 沙漏里最后几粒沙
and then suddenly the last few grains of sand
就漏尽了
trickle down the hourglass.
天啊 约翰
For God's sake, John.
用莫须有的罪名迫♥害♥我无异于政♥治♥自杀
Persecuting me on trumped-up charges is political suicide.
你根本没有证据
You have no evidence
证明我跟海柯德法警的死有关
that I had anything to do with Marshal Heckard's death.
你没有人证 也没有物证
You've no witness. No proof.
这得奥马哈的法官说了算
That's for the judge in Omaha to determine.
奥马哈吗
Omaha?
你们都会被遣返回
All of you will be returned to the jurisdictions
你们犯下被指控罪名的司法辖区
in which your alleged crimes were committed.
在那里得到审判
You will acquit yourself there for better or worse.
我不能回阿♥拉♥巴马 坎贝尔先生
I can't go back to Alabama, Mr. Campbell.
这你得感谢杜兰特先生 一切都是因为他
You have Mr. Durant to thank for that.
火车今天就走
The train leaves today.
你不会是来真的吧
You can't be serious!
我会...
Oh, I can...
而且就是
and I am.
借你的牧场工人一用 玛吉
I need your ranchers, Maggie.
我没法独自对付坎贝尔
Can't fight Campbell on my own.
我丈夫在这里还是一片荒芜的时候
My husband built up a small ranch out here when there was nothin' but rollin' hills
建起了一座小牧场
as far as the eye could see.
-我们有栋小房♥子 一小群牛 -我来
- We had a house, small herd. - Come on.
按住它
Steady him.
而在58年的九月初 我们的一个手下
and in early September '58, one of our hands--
一个窘迫的牛仔 叫杰克什么的
a down on his luck cowpoke, a Jack somebody--
领来了一群偷牛贼
he led a bunch of rustlers.
毁了我们的牛群
Tore through our herd.
那晚我丈夫去世了
Lost my husband that night.
一个月后牧场也没了
Ranch a month later.
我得从头建 也做到了
I had to rebuild it all, and I did...
流过血汗 拼尽了一切
with blood, sweat, and whatever else it took.
西德尼·斯♥诺♥ 他是坎贝尔在镇上的亲信
Sidney Snow, he's Campbell's brand on this town.
跟他作对只会引起更多流血事件
Fighting him is only gonna lead to more bloodshed.
总得有人站出来
Somebody's got to take a stand.
这跟我丈夫被杰克杀死前
That's exactly what my husband said
说的一模一样
Just before Jack killed him.
坎贝尔不会罢休 卡伦 你明白的
Campbell won't let go, Cullen. You know that.
我去山北了
I'm off to the north valley.
那里不是米奇·麦克吉尼斯的地吗
Thought that was Mickey McGinnes's land?
他昨天贱卖♥♥给我了
Sold it to me yesterday for 10 cents on the dollar.
你是说昨天吗
Y-you said this is yesterday?
注意安全 博汉南先生
Hold on to your topknot, Mr. Bohannon.
坎贝尔刚要了一列火车
Campbell just requisitioned a train.
他要把工人们送回东部
He's sending the workers back east.
博汉南
Bohannon...
你明白这是什么意思吗
you know what this means?
意思是我的时间比想象的还少
Means I got less time than I thought.
我以为你是那个新法警呢
Thought you were the new marshal.
我以为你跑路了
Thought you turned tail and run.
我是带着计划回来的
Come back with a plan, I did.
我的人已经在路上了
I got men coming.
随时都可能到
Any day now.
坎贝尔要把杜兰特和工人们运回东部
Campbell's shippin' Durant and the men back east.
我才不在乎杜兰特那叛徒会怎么样
I don't care what happens to that Judas Durant.
那是他自找的
He deserves what he's got coming.
其他人是无辜的
The men don't.
我不在乎你的铁路 博汉南
I don't care about your railroad, Bohannon.
我有私仇要报
I've got me own travails.
我的人一到
When my men arrive,
我就亲自收拾那个混♥蛋♥坎贝尔 好吗
I'll take care of these Campbell bastards meself, all right?
你这样做只会让自己走上绞刑架
You're likely to find yourself on the wrong end of a rope.
这不关你的事
That's no business of yours.
你应该带上妻子离开这里
You should take your wife and move on from here.
我的妻儿回史密斯保卫站了
My wife and child are back at Fort Smith.
铁路需要继续铺
剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表