剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表
快点 快跑
Come on! Come on, get!
别从我身边跑开
Don't run away from me!
-别跑 -我们走
- Don't run! - Let's go. Go.
她们是我的
They mine!
你应该上马 离开这里
You need to get on your horse and ride.
我不能保证他们不会开枪
Can't promise you they won't shoot,
但我会尽量掩护你
but I'll cover you as best I can.
你不是我的老大
You ain't my boss.
不 我是你的朋友
No, I'm your friend.
你是个白种魔鬼
You a white devil.
你除了剥削我 什么也没做过
You ain't did nothing but took from me and mine!
-不 -今天你要付出代价
- No. - You're gonna pay today!
你要付出代价
You're gonna pay!
别这样做 埃兰
Don't do this, Elam.
我不会跟你打的
I ain't gonna fight you.
谁快去把他该死的马牵来
Somebody go get him his damn horse!
起来 埃兰
Get up, Elam!
醒醒
Wake up.
醒醒
Wake up!
快啊
Come on.
对不起
I'm sorry.
他是去找你的
He went looking for you.
你有什么权力这样做
What give you the right?
你看到了
You saw.
你有什么权力这样做
What give you the right?
拜托了
Please...
把弗格森先生放到马车上
Put Mr. Ferguson in the wagon.
你想来吗
You want to come?
棺材里的不是他
He ain't in that box.
卡伦
Cullen.
求你走开
Please go away.
求你了
Please.
剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表