剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表
I telegraphed the Mormon church,
真正的主教就是从那来的
from which the real bishop joined us.
教区的领袖芬奇主教
A reply is coming from Bishop Finch,
马上就会答复
the head of the ward,
会证明这个人...
that will prove this man...
需要正义
needs justice.
确实 希望正义得以伸张
Indeed, and may justice be done.
赞美上帝
Praise God.
吁
Whoa.
来
Come on.
顶级哈瓦那雪茄 我的私人珍藏
Havana's finest, from my private stock.
你我二人 我们都是
You and I-- we are both men
经验丰富 知晓自己优势之人
with experience enough to know when we have the upper hand.
同意
Agreed.
所以我得说...
So let me say...
我钦佩你关闭赌场的大胆行径
I admire your bold act in closing the casino.
这显示出了你的力量
It showed strength.
那块地是做我新联邦办公室的绝佳地点
And that site is perfect for my new federal offices.
坎贝尔广场已经在着手设计了
The designs for Campbell Plaza are under way.
我明白 坎贝尔先生
You've made your point, Mr. Campbell.
但是我们需要强壮的人来建造铁路
But we need hard men to build the railroad.
根据我的经验 他们闲着的时候
And in my experience, they are never more dangerous
最为危险了
than when they are idle.
麦克吉尼斯先生已经证明自己擅长提供
Now, Mr. Mcginnes has proven himself adept at offering
合适的娱乐来帮我们管理那些人
the right amusements to help manage the men.
对
Yes.
希望您能宽宏大量
You are in a position to be magnanimous.
可他袭击了联邦法警
Well, he assaulted a federal marshal.
他那是一时冲动
A rash act in the heat of the moment.
在一些州凭他的行为可以执行枪决
He'd be shot for that offense in some states.
那还好怀俄明州
Well, let's be grateful Wyoming
还没有独♥立♥司法权
has not yet achieved statehood.
镇长不能放
The Mayor stays in jail.
谢谢你送来的雪茄
Thank you for the cigars.
有人吗
Hello?
博汉南夫人
Mrs. Bohannon.
我是露丝·科尔
I'm Ruth Cole.
-教会的那位女士 -是的
- The church lady. - Yes.
我想为我今早的行为道歉
I wanted to apologize for my behavior this morning.
那很不友善
It was unkind.
我希望你能原谅我
I hope you can forgive me.
教区的一些女信徒捐赠了这些
Several women in the parish donated these.
你明天可以来教堂见她们
You could meet them at church tomorrow.
-我知道你不是位信徒 -我是
- I know you're not a believer-- - But I am...
我信奉天父和他的先知
In the heavenly father and his true prophet,
约瑟夫·史密斯
Joseph Smith.
我要承认 我对摩♥门♥教♥不是很熟悉
I'll admit, I'm not well versed in Mormonism.
也许你可以帮我理解为什么约瑟夫·史密斯
Perhaps you could help me understand why Joseph Smith
提倡一夫多妻制 比方说
advocated polygamy, for instance.
多偶制是上帝的旨意
Plural marriage is god's will.
-上帝的旨意 -是的
- God's will? - Yes.
主命令我们多生育 多结合
The lord commands us to be fruitful and multiply
来建立摩♥门♥教♥教♥徒♥的王国
so that we can build the kingdom of the Latter-Day Saints.
但是那个王国是建立在
But that kingdom is predicated
对女性的剥削之上的
on the exploitation of women,
强迫她们去分享丈夫
forcing them to share husbands,
不准她们去做牧师
refusing to allow them to be ordained as clergy.
你定能看到里面的不公平
You-- you must see the injustice in that.
我看的清清楚楚
I see clarity in it.
我知道我的归属
I know who I'm meant to be...
相夫教子的家庭主妇
a woman whose place is in the home
就是我的角色
looking after her children.
礼拜十点开始
The service is at 10:00.
那么
So...
你觉得杜兰特先生
about what time do you expect Mr. Durant
什么时间会来这里放了你
to swoop in here and free you?
他是你的搭档 对吧
He is your partner, right...
这里管事的是吧
The one who runs things around here?
我了解他这种人
Yeah, I know men like him...
大人物 跟你交朋友...
big men. Keep you close--
闭嘴 给我拿杯水
Quit your yapping and get me a cup of water.
没问题 镇长先生
Sure thing, Mr. Mayor.
这应该够你喝到杜兰特先生来了
That should hold you till Mr. Durant gets here.
华♥莱♥士♥
Wallace?
那不是个点篝火的好地方
It's a bad spot for a campfire.
政♥府♥没收了赌场
Government took the casino.
米奇在监狱里
Mickey's in jail.
看来他不同意业主变更啊
I take it he didn't agree with the change in ownership.
我来见朋友而已
Just here to see my friend.
我觉得我们扯平了
I figured you and me are square.
你来这是比伤口 还是带我出去的
You come here to compare bruises or bust me out?
后者我说了不算
The latter ain't up to me no more.
是啊
Yeah.
杜兰特先生在想办法释放我 所以...
Mr. Durant's working on my release, so...
我可不会去指望这个
Wouldn't count on that.
杜兰特只做对自己最有利的事
Durant does what's best for Durant.
所以山北的四十英亩荒地
That's how I ended up with 40 acres
才会在我手里
of worthless land in the north valley.
见鬼 小子
Shit, son.
靠近点
Come here.
当我遇见你的时候
When I met you...
你只有些廉价的彩绘玻璃
you didn't have nothing but some cheap painted glass
和家乡的故事
and stories of home.
然后你把它们变成了妓院和赌场
And you turned that into a whorehouse and a casino.
你可以再来一次的
You can do that again.
让杜兰特见鬼去吧
Hell with Durant.
没有他 我根本没影响力
Without him, I got no leverage.
那正是肖恩所认为的
That is exactly what Sean thought.
别让我也埋了你
Don't leave me to bury you similar.
好吗
Okay?
登车结束
All aboard!
是的 先生 你好
Yes, sir. How y'all doing?
米奇 在等着你把他弄出去呢
Mickey's, uh, expecting you to get him sprung.
米奇需要学习控制他的脾气
Mickey needs to learn to curb his temper
如果他想主持生意的话
if he wants to run a business.
听我说
Let me tell you something...
赌场只是坎贝尔下手的开始
Casino's just the start of what Campbell's fixing to take.
很快他就会大举进攻的
Pretty soon he'll come for it all.
坎贝尔只是位官僚 不足为惧
Campbell is a bureaucrat, nothing more.
他是投机家
He's a carpetbagger.
他们在南部做的第一件事就是重修铁路
First thing they did in the south, rebuild the railroads.
现在 他还有左膀右臂在帮他
Now, odds are, he's got friends helped him do that,
大家都等不及再来一次了
men just itching to do it again.
他明白里面有利有权可图
Now, he knows that there's money in it and power.
没有投机家能抢走我的铁路
No carpetbagger will take my railroad.
好吧
Yeah.
在密西西比时我也是这么想我农场的
That's what I thought about a farm back in Mississippi.
你搞定谢尔曼峰了吗
Have you conquered Sherman Peak yet?
正在努力
Working on it.
让铁路快点修下去 博汉南先生
Get my railroad moving, Mr. Bohannon.
我想让你明天坐前面
I'd like you to sit in front tomorrow.
而且尽量不要拉扯衬衫衣领
And try not to tug at your shirt collar.
我不想下地狱
I don't want to go to hell.
几个月的沉默后 这就是你想说的吗
Months of silence, and that's what you have to say?
上帝应该不会这样对你的
I doubt that's God's plan for you.
你有时候很淘气 但是
You're naughty sometimes, but that--
我是摩♥门♥教♥徒
I'm Mormon.
你的族人都去哪了
Where are your people?
没事了
It's all right.
不想说就不说了
We don't have to talk about this.
现在你很安全
剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表