剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表
Tell Father Hatch his daughter's at the gate!
海彻兄弟
Brother Hatch!
吁
Ho.
感觉我们走了很久了
Feels a long time since we've been here.
并没有
It wasn't.
但感觉很像
Feels like it, though.
赞美上帝
Oh, god be praised!
看看他
Oh, look at him.
博汉南兄弟
Brother Bohannon.
-海彻神父 -进来呀
- Father Hatch. - Well, come in.
-干嘛站在外面 -主教呢
- Why are we stayin' out here? - The bishop?
他早走了 你不用担心他
Ah. He's long gone, you needn't worry about him.
你们赶了那么多路
Now, you've been traveling.
又累又饿吧
You're tired and hungry.
你妈一定很高兴
Your momma's gonna be so happy.
驾
Come on.
在这等着
Wait here.
作为死刑犯 你看起来很轻松嘛
You look rather cavalier for a man who's set to hang.
你一向这么目无法纪吗
Is it your habit to take the law of the land so lightly?
一个州长跑到这种地方
Ain't the usual thing for a Governor
跟一个死刑犯谈话 真不寻常
to come down here and conversate with condemned fugitives.
我问你是不是目无法纪
I'm askin' if you hold the law in contempt.
法纪和我互相为难对方
The law and me have been at each other pretty hard
已经很久啦
for a long time now.
我们很了解对方
We know each other well.
你有特殊的技能 斯♥诺♥先生
You have certain skills, Mr. Snow.
我也许需要你的技能
I may have need for those skills.
问题是你能否把那些技能
The question is whether you can put them to use for someone
传授给别人
other than yourself.
这我可从来没试过
I have never tried.
如果我赦你死罪呢
What if it were worth your life?
你发誓执行怀俄明州的法律
Do you swear to enforce the law of Wyoming,
其文字和精神
its letter and its spirit,
执行公务 不存偏见吗
without prejudice of persons in pursuance of your duties?
是的 我发誓
Right, yeah. I do.
那你是新法警了
Then you're our new marshal.
很多人都会吃惊的
Lots of individuals would be surprised.
夏安镇有来自五湖四海的通缉犯
Cheyenne's full of men wanted elsewhere.
逃保者 亡命徒
Bail jumpers, fugitives.
铁路工人中还有契约自♥由♥人
Also indentured freedmen among the railroad workers,
游民无赖
vagrants.
杜兰特好几年没付过他们债券了
Durant hasn't paid their bond in years.
所以他们也是非法的
That means they're illegal too.
我要你逮捕所有这些人
I want you to arrest them all.
-我需要几位副官 -就是他们了
- Gonna need some deputies. - Take those.
该死 伙计们 今天是你们的幸运日
Damn, boys, it's your lucky day.
敢违反我的命令
Travel one inch outside my orders,
我就亲手吊死你
I'll tie the noose myself.
别担心 州长
Not to worry, Governor.
能为你做事很荣幸
My honor.
绅士地握个手吧
As a gentleman.
从这些人开始
You start with those.
夏洛特会做饭 洗衣服 做家务
Charlotte can cook, wash, keep house.
她很会算账
Does her figures like anything.
擅长读写
She can read and write like nobody's business.
大家能看出她是个体面的人
Folks can see she's a respectable person.
我们会给你一身替换的衣服
We'll get you a change of clothes.
我会在这给你找点活儿干
I'll find something for you to do here.
我简直不能想象你经历了什么
Can't even imagine what you've been through.
谢...
Thank--
没事的
It's okay.
谢谢您
Thank you.
他的眼睛像他爸
He's got eyes like his papa.
他难道没继承博汉南兄弟那双漂亮的眼睛吗
Don't he have brother Bohannon's pretty eyes?
你居然敢说我老公眼睛漂亮
How dare you say that about my husband.
以丝特已经有自己的男人了
Esther's got her own beau.
迈克尔·杜恩兄弟
Brother Michael Doone.
他的眼睛好像晒太阳的老公牛似的
He's got eyes like an old ox sittin' in the sun.
姑娘们
Girls.
这可是娜奥米回家来的第一顿饭
This is Naomi's first meal home.
她跟她们在一起很开心
She's happy to be among them.
她想念这种生活
She's missed this.
这是事实
That's a fact.
我不知道你为什么离开夏安镇
Well, I can only guess at what's brought you back from Cheyenne.
但是你难道不能留下吗
But is there any good reason you shouldn't stay on?
你们俩一起
Both of you, together.
留在我们身边
With us.
现在这里我说了算
I have authority here.
我可以帮你在公理会说说话
I can smooth your way with the congregation.
大家会欢迎你的
You will be made welcome.
也许达森主教真的是对的
Perhaps bishop Dutson was right after all.
怎讲
How's that?
一个正义之人所能有的最高期许
Only that everything a righteous man could ever want
都能在这里找到
is here.
你之前说达森走了是什么意思 去哪了
What'd you mean, Dutson's gone? Gone where?
布里格姆·杨带他去了犹他州
Brigham Young. To Utah.
你父亲希望我们永远留下来
Your father wants us to stay on for good.
你还没有说过你想怎么样
You still ain't said if that's what you want.
我连想都不愿想回去的事
I can't think about goin' back.
娜奥米
Naomi.
我们在这里过得更好
We're better off here.
我和威廉 别跟我说你没看出来
Me and William, and don't say that you don't see that.
你在夏安镇过得不好
You ain't had it easy in Cheyenne.
我知道 行吗
I know that, all right?
我真的知道
I do.
但是我们不会永远留在夏安镇
But it ain't always gonna be Cheyenne.
铁路会延续 我们也
The railroad'll move on, we'll--
不是因为夏安镇
This isn't about Cheyenne!
我洗去了你衣上的血迹
I washed the blood off of you.
洗去了一个被你杀掉的
Washed the blood off of you of a man
你很敬爱的人的血迹
that you killed, that you loved.
我永远不会忘记
I ain't forgettin' that.
这就是你
That's you.
真实的你
That's who you are.
终点到了 各位
End of the line, folks!
夏安镇 终点站
Cheyenne. End of the line.
通缉令 米奇·麦克吉尼斯
让我瞧瞧 老伙计
What we got here, old timer?
你们从那些马车后面绕过去 懂吗
Y'all go ahead around the back side of those wagons over there, yeah?
-是 长官 -你们听到命令了
- Yes, sir. - You heard him.
起
Hup!
没错 哥们儿
That's it, brother.
铁匠铺
对齐
Even that out.
起
Hup!
往上点 哥们儿
Get it on up, brother.
放进去
Get it in there.
没错 各位
That's it, folks.
所有人
All you men!
看来你们中有些人是通缉犯
It appears some of you are wanted by the law.
有些是没有债券的非法劳工
Else you're here on bonds that ain't been paid.
我是来逮捕你们 主持正义的
I am here to see that y'all are brought to justice.
你们少给我点麻烦 这事也就简单点
Less trouble you give me, easier it'll be.
当然了 我也不怕麻烦
'course, I don't mind trouble.
所有这些人 所有的
All of these men, all of 'em,
都是联太铁路公♥司♥的合法劳工
are legitimate employees of the Union Pacific Railroad.
长官
Sir.
通缉 悬赏200美元
维吉尔·法恩斯沃思
维吉尔·法恩斯沃思
Virgil Farnsworth.
在纽约被通缉
Wanted in New York.
那是一次酒吧斗殴
It was a bar fight
就在波威里街上[纽约街名]
剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表