剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表
它是个
What we have here
虎背熊腰的婊♥子♥
is a strong-backed, thick-thighed whore.
我建议你用管道扳手
I'd recommend a plumbing wrench.
那就管道扳手吧 德莱尼先生
Plumbing wrench it is, Mr. Delaney.
德莱尼先生
Mr. Delaney?
谢谢
Thank you.
假设我们
Supposin' now we, um...
把你的这个设备装好了
get this contraption of your'n on up and runnin'.
恐怕对工人们不是好事
Won't find it friend to the workin' man.
只要别让我被乱石砸死
Anything that keeps me droppin' dead chuckin' rock
就是好事
is a friend of mine.
如果这台蒸汽挖土机真像你说的
This steam shovel of your'n chew up Sherman Peak
能荡平谢尔曼峰
like you say,
那老帕萨姆还有什么用
What use is old Psalms?
你也没用了
Or you, while we at it?
那是明天的问题
Tomorrow's problem.
把扳手给我
Hand me that wrench right there.
卡伦·博汉南
Cullen Bohannon!
卡伦·博汉南
Cullen Bohannon!
卡伦·博汉南
Cullen Bohannon!
你这个南方佬谋杀犯快滚出来
Get your blue coat killin' ass out here, now!
我在这里 西德
I'm right here, Sid!
你最好跟我聊聊
You best come and talk to me 'fore
不然我会把这狗屎城镇射个稀巴烂
I shoot the piss out of this pig shit town!
好的
All right.
我们聊聊
Let's talk.
瞧瞧你
Well, look at you.
你嫉妒我有警徽
You're jealous of my badge.
于是自己也去搞了一枚
you had to go out and get one for yourself.
你不该回来的
You should have kept ridin'.
我也这样觉得
Yeah, I thought so too.
我都快到丹佛了
You know, I was half way to Denver
才返身回来烧了那个北方妞的教堂
after I set that cute lil' yankee twist's church on fire.
你知道我为什么回来吗
You know what it was made me come back?
因为你
It was you.
博汉南
Bohannon.
我们有些事没了结
You and me got unfinished business.
恐怕是的
Suppose that's right.
我们现在解决了怎么样
What do you say we settle things right now?
我不想再杀人了
I'm all done with killin'.
或许你会被杀
Well, maybe you gonna get killed.
我会逮捕你的
I'm gonna arrest you.
你为什么不过来试试
Well, why don't you come on over here and try.
放下枪
Drop that gun.
好 过来拿啊
Yeah, come on and take it.
真♥他♥妈♥绝了
Well, dip me in dog shit.
教堂妞
The church lady?
剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表