剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表
He's gonna bust the men out.
这我本来就知道
Yeah, I know that.
在哪救
Where?
监狱 车站
The jail? The load-up?
还是第一个加水站
The first water stop?
车站
The load-up.
在空旷地带下手 很聪明
Get us out in the open. That's smart.
还有呢
What else?
我就知道这么多
It's all I know.
我发誓
I swear.
锁起来
Lock him up.
准备装犯人上车
Prep the prisoners for load-up.
还有两个小时才走呢
We ain't leavin' for two hours.
要随机应变 艾特伍德
Adapt or die, Atwood.
随机应变
Adapt or die.
我们还得检查一遍镇子呢
We still need to sweep the town.
我们没时间了
We ain't got time...
不过博汉南也没时间了
and neither does Bohannon.
你跟爱尔兰小鸟似的全招了
You sang like a Irish canary.
你们谁又能像他一样
I challenge any man here
承受这样的拷问还不招供
to endure a beating like that and keep his mouth shut.
博汉南是我们逃出去的唯一机会
Bohannon was our last chance to get out of here.
我要是回阿♥拉♥巴马 就是个死人了
I go back to Alabama, I'm a dead man...
但你也别想好过
But you ain't gonna make it out this--
冷静点
Easy!
别碰他
Leave him be!
他会遭到报应的
He gonna get what comin' to him!
那也不需要你这种人来动手
Not from the likes of you, he won't!
先生们 别这样
Gentlemen, please!
自己人起内讧...
Fighting amongst oursel--
闭嘴 胖子
Quiet, fat man!
都是因为你 我们才会困在这
It's 'cause of you we in here.
有什么想狡辩的吗 爱尔兰佬
Got to say for yourself, Irish?
清者自清 对吧
Speaks for itself, don't it?
他在哪
Where is he?
你一直把他藏起来是吧
You been hidin' him, ain't you?
他不在这
He's not here.
是啊 可是他之前在这对吧
Yeah, but he was here, wasn't he?
他跟那个满口谎话的爱尔兰佬
Him and that lyin' shit-ass Irishman.
我什么都没干
I've done nothing.
我这什么都没有
I have nothing for you.
别玩火 教堂妞
Don't be playin' with fire, church lady.
好了 把他们带出来
All right, bring 'em out.
博汉南呢
Bohannon?
保持警惕 先生们
Stay awake, gentlemen.
你在想什么
What are you thinking?
我在想你以前的种种
Considering your past...
浪漫的癖好
romantic predilections.
你一直对我很好奇
You have been curious about me.
是啊 我打听过你
Oh, I've made inquiries.
我年轻的时候 我以为那意味着我不正常
When I was younger, I used to think it made me abnormal.
但是报道过战争以后
But after my time covering the war,
我发现有的男人也会...
I realized that there were men who were equally as...
迷惑吗
Confused?
是好奇
Curious.
你想要什么 约翰·坎贝尔
What do you want, John Campbell?
从你身上吗
From you?
从生活中
From life.
有一天
One day...
我希望能得到我应得的东西
when I get what I deserve...
不用靠厮杀
without a fight...
不留下遗憾
and without regret.
那可能吗
Is that even possible?
目前来看 不可能
So far...No.
坎贝尔先生
Mr. Campbell.
我是西德尼·斯♥诺♥
Sidney Snow.
州长先生
Mr. Governor, sir.
拜托
Come on.
有屁快放
Be quick.
我需要您发电报到朱尔斯堡 让他们把所有
I need you to wire Julesburg for all the deputies
能派的警官派过来
they can spare.
到肯莫尔的沃特加水站和我会和
Have 'em meet me at the water stop at Kenmore.
-因为博汉南吗 -对
- Bohannon? - Yeah.
不要再让我听到卡伦·博汉南这个名字
I never want to hear the name Cullen Bohannon again.
好了 让他们上车
All right, load 'em up.
你们都给我严肃点
Y'all get your minds right.
我说结束才能放松
This ain't over till I say it is.
我不喜欢你看我的眼神
I don't like the way you're lookin' at me.
什么眼神
Lookin' at what?
你听不懂吗
You hear what I said?
你个狗♥娘♥养♥的傻缺
You ignorant son of a bitch.
你要为此付出代价
That's gonna cost ya.
不
No!
把其他人的手铐也打开
Free the rest of them men.
-看着这俩守卫 -谢谢 博汉南
- Watch over them guards. - Thank you, Bohannon.
伙计们 快动手
Aye, lads. Here's the business.
快帮我们打开
Unlock us.
-怎么了 -该死
- What's the matter? - Shit!
我跟你们说过了别放松警惕
I told you this wasn't over.
快让火车停下 快去
Stop the train! Now!
我们得回去
We're goin' back.
算你厉害 博汉南
All right, Bohannon.
如果他们跟着我们一起回了夏安镇
If we return to Cheyenne with them on our tail,
就跟一开始没两样
we'll be right back where we started.
但你自♥由♥了不是吗
Free, ain't ya?
只是暂时的
For the moment.
他们那帮人可能会为坎贝尔卖♥♥命
Them men might fight for Campbell's cause,
但肯定不会为西德尼去死的
but they sure as hell won't die for Sidney.
你凭什么这么肯定
What makes you so sure?
就凭我们比他们人多
For one thing, they're outmanned.
-但是我们武器少 -现在不是了
- And we're outgunned. - Not anymore.
不干一仗他是不会罢休的
He's not going to give up without a fight.
我不会杀西德尼的
Yeah, I won't kill Sidney...
但我会抓他进监狱
but I will bring him in.
我们回夏安镇以后
Now, when we get back to Cheyenne,
你要跟坎贝尔讲和
You make things right with Campbell.
他想保住工作
He wants to keep his job.
他只和你谈判
He'll negotiate with you.
你的自信很烦人 博汉南
Your confidence is very annoying, Bohannon.
如果是你 我想你也会做同样的事
I was just ponderin' what you'd do if things was similar.
如果我想错了 你可以直说
I'm wrong, you tell me now.
跟当年一样啊
Just like old times.
当他们开枪打你时
I preferred the cover of the hotel...
我更喜欢躲在宾馆里面
when they were shooting at you.
西德尼
Sidney!
这行为可不绅士 博汉南
That weren't real gentleman-like, Bohannon...
像这样劫走我的囚犯
Stealin' all my prisoners like that.
你不该把钥匙给我的 孩子
Never should have given me them keys, son.
我需要你归还那些囚犯
I'ma need those prisoners back.
这些囚犯是自♥由♥人 而且有武器
Them prisoners is liberated, and armed.
-这次你赢不了 -是吗
- Can't win this one. - Oh, yeah?
我又不是来和你赌博的 博汉南
I ain't gonna parlay with you, Bohannon.
看来我们只能靠武力解决了
I reckon we gonna have to shoot it out.
对 你也可以投降
Yeah, you could always give yourself up.
你怎么不过来投降
Ah. Why don't you come on over here and give yourself up?
果然不出所料
That's what I thought.
你只能亲自过来抓我了
Just gonna have to come get me, I guess.
德莱尼
Delaney!
最后一次机会 西德 结束了
Last chance, Sid. End of the line.
压制住他们 伙计们
Keep 'em pinned, boys!
德莱尼 见鬼 德莱尼
剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表