剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表
不问怎么知道 艾比
We'll never know, Abby.
你父亲消失得无影无踪
There was never a trace of your father.
警探给出了结论
The detective seemed sure.
那个警探只来了一天而已
The detective was here one day.
回家吧
Go home...
和你母亲一起哀悼 从中找到些慰藉
Grieve with your mother, find some comfort in that.
你在这里只会难受
You're miserable here.
我让你也觉得难受
And I'm making you miserable too.
如果有线索我会给你发电报的
I'll wire you if I discover anything.
给我写信吧
Write me letters...
别写得太无礼 母亲拆开看就不好了
Not too rude, in case mother opens them.
怎么了
What is it?
让你离开杜兰特比让你离开我还要困难
It's harder for you to leave Durant than it is to leave me.
不过 走吧
But...Go.
我知道你为了我
I know you pray for me--
不 为了我们祈祷过
F-for us, and, uh,
你的祷告得到了应许
I think your prayers have been answered.
我刚才借到了机器的钱
I just got the money for a piece of machinery
足够我们翻过山 离开这个地方了
to get us over that mountain and out of this place.
再过几周 我们就永远离开
Few weeks, we won't ever have to see Cheyenne
夏安镇和怀俄明州了
or the Wyoming territory again.
我的家人呢
Or my family?
我还能见到他们吗
Will I ever see them again?
只要你想见 当然能见到
If you really wanted to, yeah.
我一定会想见的
I would really want to.
那好
All right, then.
我们可以坐火车回来
We'll take the train.
到那时候 我肯定有自己的私人车厢了
By then, I'll have my own private car.
你的车厢
Your car?
我和孩子也可以住吗
Will the baby and I be there?
我就是那个意思
That's what I meant.
卡伦
Cullen!
埃兰
Elam.
我的老天啊
God almighty, son.
埃兰
Elam...
是我 卡伦
It's me--Cullen.
你能看到我吗
Can you see me all right?
我能看到你挡我道了
I see you in my path.
你似乎被什么东西伤到了
Looks like something got at ya.
是熊吗
Bear?
我是杀熊者
I am bear killer.
对
Yeah.
没错 从你的伤就能看出来
Yeah, I own that's true from the looks of it.
这些是你的老婆吗
So these yours wives?
我也娶了个老婆
I got me a wife.
你能想象吗
Can you imagine that?
我还有了个儿子
A son too.
-埃兰 -我跟你怎么说的
- Elam... - What'd I tell you?
你想买♥♥下这些奴隶吗
You want to buy these slave?
求你了 救救我们
Please help us.
没人问你的时候不要吱声
You don't speak unless you spoke to.
你想买♥♥下她们吗
You want to buy 'em?
埃兰
Elam...
我不知道你受了什么刺♥激♥
I don't know what's messed you up,
但是千万别这样跑去夏安镇
But don't go riding into Cheyenne like this.
我偏要这样过去
I'm riding straight in.
对了
Yeah, uh...
我们那里有个拍卖♥♥行
Yeah, we got a, uh, auction house.
奴隶市场吗
Slave market?
对 不如你在这里休整一下
Yeah. Why don't you camp yourselves right here?
等奴隶市场开市了
I'll come fetch you and the slaves
我再过来找你和你的奴隶
when the market opens.
你觉得可以吗
That sound about right?
好吧
All right.
先生 这是三等票
This is a third-class ticket, sir.
我知道你有两个对子
I got you on two pair.
而你 我的朋友 在虚张声势罢了
And you, my friend, are bluffing.
我跟
I see your dollar.
快来 事情紧急
Come on. This can't wait.
别玩了
Leave the pot.
虽说我牌不太好
You're saving me from a busted flush,
但我不想丢掉座位
but I'll lose my seat!
埃兰回来了
Elam's back.
等等
Wait.
他身上发生了点事
Something's happened to him.
我
I...
不好的事 他不对劲
Something bad. He ain't right.
带我去见他
Well, take me to him.
听我说 伊娃
Now, you listen to me, Eva.
他一团糟 特别是脑子
He's right messed up, especially his mind.
我不在乎
I don't care.
打仗的时候我见过类似的情况
I seen something like it in the war.
有些伤会让人性情大变
Some wounds you don't want to survive.
你在说些什么 那可是埃兰啊
What are you talking about? It's Elam!
我知道 我...
I know! I--
我想说的是
What I'm saying is...
我们得温和点 好吗
We got to be gentle, all right?
他的记忆出了问题
His--his--his remembering is wrong.
他好像不认识我 但可能还认识你
He don't seem to know me, but he might know you.
我不敢相信他回来了
I can't believe he's back.
也许他没有真的回来
He may not be back.
艾比
Abby...
你怎么在这
What are you doing here?
我要回波士顿去
I'm going home to Boston.
这火车不去波士顿
This train doesn't go to Boston.
这是私人列车
This is a private train.
你得下车
We have to get you off.
托马斯叔叔 求你了
Uncle Thomas, please.
我必须问你点事
I have to ask you something.
为什么大家都说你跟我父亲的
Why are people saying you had something to do
失踪有关系
with father's disappearance?
大家才不会这么想呢
People don't think that.
他们甚至说 你杀了他
They even say you killed him.
是的
Yes.
我杀了你父亲 艾比
I killed your father, Abby.
你想知道经过和理由吗
Would you like to know how and why?
埃兰
Elam?
埃兰
Elam...
我是伊娃
It's Eva.
是我
It's me.
你一直跟阿♥拉♥巴霍人住在一起吗
You been with them Arapaho?
你属于谁
Who you belong to?
我们曾属于彼此
We used to belong to each other.
奴隶是不能拥有奴隶的
Can't no slave own no slave.
去找你的主人吧 除非你是逃跑的奴隶
Go find your master, unless you a runaway.
你的双脚要被砍掉
Cut your heels for that.
埃兰
Elam.
我为什么想要伤害你
How come I want to hurt you?
因为我曾经伤害过你
For something I done to you.
我想要你
I want you.
想狠狠地伤害你
And I want to hurt you bad.
我不怪你
I don't blame you.
我问你 谁是你的主人
Now, who own you, I say?
-我没有主人 -骗人
- Nobody. - You're a liar!
埃兰 好了 好了
Whoa, elam. It's all right. It's all right.
如果你放了那些女人 我就跟你走
I'll come with you if you let them women free!
-伊娃 那不可能 -埃兰
- Eva, that can't happen. - Elam!
埃兰 听我说 听我说
Elam, listen to me. Listen to me.
买♥♥奴 交易奴隶 卖♥♥奴
Buying, trading, selling--
都是不可能的了 好吗
that can't happen, all right?
剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表