剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表
I am a former immigrant...
一名士兵
a soldier,
一个战俘
prisoner of war.
我从出生至今
I was born
一直四处漂泊朝圣
and have remained to this day a pilgrim,
我是个孤独之人 像摩西一样出走异乡
A lone man on an-- on an exodus,
西行去寻找乐土 被放逐
west to the promised land, cast out.
但所到之处皆受尽鄙视
But every home I have found as a-- as a leper.
我成为这教区的神父
My time as father of this ward--
已经是一个神迹
it's already fostered a miracle.
我的神迹是卡伦·博汉南
My miracle is Cullen Bohannon--
他放逐我
a man who cast me out,
试图杀了我
tried to kill me,
他被上帝之手
was brought to this ward
带来此地 拯救灵魂
by the hand of god to be saved.
在一冬的灵魂洗涤后
And after a winter of spiritual healing,
这个异教♥徒♥ 罪人 杀手 奴隶主
this gentile, sinner, killer, slaver
双膝跪地
fell to his knees
请求原谅
and begged for forgiveness.
如果那不是
If that is not
上帝的旨意
divine providence of God...
那么 兄弟
then, brother...
绞死我吧
hang me.
我相信天父既没开口与你对话
I believe father's lips have not pursed at your ear,
也没亲手委你重任
nor his hands laid on your shoulders.
你和一只饿狼没有区别
You appear nothing more than a ravening wolf.
你所被指控的谋杀圣徒之罪
What you stand accused of, spilling the blood of a saint,
是十恶不赦的重罪
is a heinous, sinful crime
你所面对的
whose just punishment
也是同等严重的刑罚
must be of equal weight and measure.
是
Yes.
可是铁路支线
And yet the spur line,
是圣徒西行找寻乐土的必需之路
which proves essential to the saint's journey west to the promised land,
而你任期内的建设速度
has made twice the progress under your tenure
是你前任的两倍
than it did under your predecessor.
你在异教♥徒♥的铁路干过吗
You worked on the gentile's road?
我在托马斯·杜兰特手下干过 他是...
Under Thomas Durant, head of the--
我知道他是谁
I know who he is.
你觉得他怎么样
What did you think of the man?
我对他的恨犹如当空烈日
I hated him with the fire of a thousand suns.
或许天父目前还用得着你
Perhaps heavenly father has a use for you yet.
他杀了个孩子
That man shot a child.
他会有报应的
He'll know justice.
我们儿子就是下一个
Our son was next.
我不会让那种事发生的
I wouldn'tet that happen.
我以为你会杀了他
I thought you would have killed him.
我不会杀她 你知道的
I wasn't gonna shoot her, and you know it...
就像我知道你不会杀我
Same I knew you wasn't gonna shoot me.
真希望我杀了
I wished I had.
才不是呢 博汉南
That ain't so, Bohannon.
事实是 你甚至希望和我一起在牢里
Truth is, you even wish you were in here with me,
等着被我们的同类救出去
waitin' for someone like us to bust us out.
我说对了 是不是
That's it, ain't it?
你怀念这感觉
You miss it.
不
No.
看你绞死我会很高兴的
I'll be glad to watch you hang.
我以前也被绞过
I've been hung before.
人生真是一团谜 对不对 博汉南
Life sure is a mystery, ain't it, Bohannon?
州长有事找我的话 请等明早吧
Any business with the Governor will have to wait until morning.
-告诉我你为什么这么做 -做什么
- Tell me why you did it. - Did what?
杰瑟普死了
Jessup is dead.
我根本不知道你在说什么
I haven't the slightest idea what you're talking about.
我爱过他
I loved him.
你爱过他
You loved him?
我明白了
Oh, I see.
不管你觉得我做了什么
Well, whatever it is you think I've done,
我可以保证 你想错了
I can assure you, you are wrong.
别骗人了
Stop lying.
剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表