剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表
那些女士危在旦夕
Those women's lives are at risk.
我知道
I'm well aware.
我已经命令我的人不要惊吓那个黑鬼
I've ordered my men not to spook the negro.
他的名字是埃兰·弗格森 一位可敬的人
His name is Elam Ferguson, an honorable man.
-至少他以前是 -快点
- At least I've known him to be. - Come on!
抬起头来
Get your head up!
表现点尊严出来
Act like you got some dignity!
你想小瞧我吗
You trying to be uppity on me?
你瞧不起黑鬼吗
You trying to be an uppity negro?
他的过去无法挽救他现在的命运
Nothing in his past will save him from his fate today.
杀死一个黑鬼会让别人对你敬畏一些
And killing a negro makes you a little more formidable,
是这样吗
doesn't it?
她们干活很卖♥♥力
They work hard.
那些女人危在旦夕
Those women's lives are at risk.
我们都同意这点 对吗
We are in agreement on that, are we not?
快出价买♥♥这些奴隶啊
I need to hear a bid for these slaves now.
她们物超所值
They're worth more than that.
要记住
Just keep in mind,
会有五把枪对着你
you'd be walking into five drawn guns.
开始吧
Come on, now.
有人出价买♥♥这些女人吗
Do I hear a bid for these women?
-抬头 看着我 -老天爷
- Get up. Look at me. - Good lord.
看着她们 露出你们的脸
Look at them. Show your face.
-你们在干嘛 -埃兰
- What do you do? What do you do? - Elam!
我的兄弟
My brother.
我就知道你认得我
Oh, I knew you'd know me.
听说你回来了
Heard you was back, huh?
-见到你真好 -我也是
- It's good to see you. - You too.
你这里快结束了吗
You about finished here?
我需要你拿点东西给我
I need--I need you to get something for me.
拿什么都行
Anything.
马上去大房♥子那边 告诉妈妈
Run to the big house and tell mamma
找点东西治我的头
to get me something for my head.
又开始疼了
It's starting to hurt.
-快跑过去 -没问题 埃兰
- Go ahead and run. - Sure, Elam.
她现在很可能在厨房♥里
She most likely in the kitchen right about now.
马上过去
Now go on ahead.
你为什么不跟我一起过去
Why don't you come with me, huh?
还能快点
Be faster.
不行啊 瞎说呢 伙计
No, shoot, man.
如果太太看到我在大房♥子周围就惨了
You know what'd happen if the missus catch me round the big house.
快去吧
Now go on.
快点 我还有事呢
Come on, I got business.
埃兰
Elam.
老天 请听我说
God, please listen to me.
如果你试图卖♥♥掉那些女人
The mens here gonna kill you,
这里的人会杀了你的
you try to sell these women.
我知道
I know.
他们会试着杀我
They gonna try.
但他们不知道
Something they don't know--
没人杀得了我 摩
Can't nobody kill me, Mo.
没人能
Nobody.
我叫什么名字
What's my name?
摩西啊
Moses then.
快去吧 兄弟
Go on ahead, man.
去啊 快点
Go. Come on.
时间到
Time's up.
埃兰 埃兰
Elam, Elam!
我是伊娃啊
It's Eva!
求你让我再跟他谈一次
Just let me talk to him one more time, please!
我知道他心里最想要的是我
I know it's me he wants underneath.
我知道 让我跟他谈谈
I know it. Just let me talk to him!
伊娃 他可能会杀了你
Eva, he's liable to kill you.
我不在乎 我要试试
I don't care. I'll take my chances.
法律的存在是为了保护我们
Laws exist to protect us,
免受别人的伤害 以及自己的伤害
not only from others, but from ourselves.
先生们 拿枪上屋顶
Gentlemen. Man on the roof with a rifle.
埃里森小姐 想想办法
Ms. Ellison, do something!
-我无能为力 伊娃 -时间到 博汉南
- There's nothing I can do, Eva. - Time's up, Bohannon.
你可以跟州长说话
You're talking to the governor.
请向他求求情吧
Please say something to him.
我只是个报纸记者 我没有权力
I'm just a newspaper lady. I don't have the authority--
但那是埃兰啊 是我的埃兰啊
But it's Elam! It's my Elam!
这些女人危在旦夕 伊娃
These women's lives are at risk, Eva.
你觉得杀掉他最好 不是吗
You think it best he be killed, don't you?
不是吗
Don't you?
现在你听我说
Now, you need to listen to me right now.
你得放了这些女人
You got to let these women go.
已经有人准备开枪了
There's men drawing down ready to shoot.
埃兰
Elam!
我的名字叫[土著语]
My name is...
杀熊者
"Bear killer."
我有熊的魔力
I got bear magic.
你的名字叫埃兰·弗格森
Your name is Elam Ferguson.
铁路警局
Railroad police.
警♥察♥
Lawman.
你和我
You and me,
我们经历了很多
We had some times.
干掉了些坏人
Put down some bad men.
我们找到了你失踪的孩子 你还记得吗
We found your lost baby. You remember that?
我们还曾把对方打得头破血流
We even beat the hell out of each other one time.
但一直是朋友
Friends always.
你拥有过奴隶
You owned slaves.
对
Yeah.
很久以前
Long time ago.
你自己也曾是奴隶 但你现在自♥由♥了
You was a slave yourself, but you're free now.
每个人都自♥由♥了
Everybody's free.
连这里的这些女人 也是自♥由♥的
Even these women right here, they're free.
埃兰 让我帮你 好吗
Elam, let me help you, all right?
让我帮你
Let me help you.
没事的
Hey, it's all right.
没事的
It's all right.
听我说
Listen to me.
把刀给我吧
Why don't you--why don't you give me that knife, huh?
没事的
It's all right. Hey, hey.
我们放走她们 你说好吗
Let's let these women go. What you say?
好了
Here.
别
No!
我叫[土著语]
My name is...
"杀熊者"
"Bear killer."
我魔力无边
I got big magic.
我魔力无边
I got big magic!
卡伦
Cullen!
离开那里
Get out of there.
卡伦
Cullen!
一百美元
$100!
我出价一百美元 我有钱
I bid $100. I got money.
奴隶不能买♥♥奴隶 我说过了
Can't no slave buy no slave. I told you that.
那么交易呢
What about trade, then?
求你了 埃兰
Please, Elam.
带走我 我是你的人
Take me, and I'm yours.
-看在上帝的份上 那就是她 -闭嘴 女人
- For god's sake, that's her. - Quiet, woman!
-那个女人 -那不是她
- The woman! - That ain't her!
她是你在找的伊娃
Eva, the one you're looking for,
她就在那里
She's right there!
那不是她
That ain't her!
我说过那不是她 不是她
I told you that ain't her! It ain't her!
我说过了
I told you!
埃兰
Elam!
快起来
Come on, get up.
剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表