剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表
提供一个避风港 博汉南先生
for the needy, Mr. Bohannon.
如果某天你的妻儿来到了教堂门前
Should your wife and child ever find themselves at my door,
正如对镇里的任何人一样
they, like everyone else in this town,
大门会向他们敞开
will find it open.
这些都不是你的错 孩子
You know, ain't none of this your fault, son.
你用自己换了我
You traded yourself for me.
拜托
Come on.
换你也会这样做
You would have done the same.
总之 谢谢你
Anyways, thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
*他与我漫步*
*And he walks with me*
*他与我谈天*
*And he talks with me*
*他说我是主的孩子*
*And he tells me I am his own*
*我们在那里*
*And the joy we share*
*分享的快乐*
*As we tarry there*
*永远无人知*
*No other has ever known*
卡伦·博汉南起死回生
被解职的总工程师重回夏安镇
The defrocked chief engineer's return to Cheyenne
意味着这场已进行了一半的游戏中
means another actor has entered the play,
又多了一位玩家
already half finished.
我们有一位言过其实的梦想家
With the bombastic dreamer,
他的成败取决于铁路能否完工
his legacy depending on completing this road.
我们还有一位投机官僚
And the carpetbagging bureaucrat,
他负责将文明带到一片
tasked with bringing civilization to a land
昨日还以蛮荒和自♥由♥为豪的土地
that, just yesterday, boasted wild and free.
卡伦·博汉南 笔者仍感到很费解
Cullen Bohannon, for reasons this reporter has yet to divine,
他似乎坚定地要建成铁路
seems determined to see this road through.
不管他是劳工还是老板
Whether he does it as laborer or boss,
生还是死
alive or dead,
时间会告诉我们一切 亲爱的读者
Only time will tell, dear reader.
时间会告诉我们一切
Only time will tell.
*他与我漫步 他与我谈天*
*He walks with me and he talks with me*
*他说我是主的孩子*
*And he tells me I am his own*
*我们在那里 分享的快乐*
*And the joy we share as we tarry there*
*永远无人知*
*No other has ever known*
剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表