剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表
statehouse, a jailhouse,
和财政大楼
and a treasury.
文明世界四骑士 是吧
The four horsemen of civilization, hmm?
一位律师 一位政♥治♥家
A lawyer, a politician,
一位警♥察♥和一位税官
a policeman and a tax collector.
为建造这些 我得买♥♥一块地
I will need to buy land upon which to build.
我比较喜欢现金
I will gladly accept cash.
我有的是土地可以卖♥♥给你
I have plenty of land for sale.
我有格兰特将军授予的
General Grant sent authorization
征税权
to levy taxes.
如果你是说
If you are proposing
要收我的税 来代替买♥♥土地的款项
to tax me in order to pay me for my land,
我♥干♥嘛不把地直接送你
why don't I just give it to you?
这个提议不错 杜兰特先生
An interesting proposition, Mr. Durant.
夏安镇是我的地盘
Cheyenne is my city,
由我的镇长领导 由我的铁路运送物资
Run by my mayor in support of my railroad.
这话可有点像南方守旧派了
You sound like an unreconstructed southerner,
但我们会解决一切的
But we'll remedy all that.
你继续向西铺铁路
You get your railroad moving west again,
这正是格兰特将军需要你做的
and that's what General Grant wants from you.
而监管的事我来操心
You let me worry about governing.
毕竟 我是新州长
I am, after all, the new governor.
临时州长
Provisional Governor.
以斯拉
Ezra.
以斯拉
Ezra!
吃午饭了
Lunch!
我希望他别又去惹事了
I hope he's not off into trouble again.
放火和偷窃的孩子
Boy settin' fires and stealin'
需要尝尝皮肉之苦
needs a taste of the whippin' stick.
还是孩子的时候 我爸爸就打我们
My father beat us as children.
不打不成才 你不就很好吗 教会淑女
Well, you turned out right, church lady and all.
可我的兄弟们都很暴♥力♥
My brothers are violent men,
那些还活着的
The ones still alive.
听说你♥爸♥爸曾经和约翰·布朗并肩作战
Your daddy rode with John Brown, I heard.
为了正义 暴♥力♥可行
There's a place for righteous violence,
而抚养孩子时不可行
not in the raising of children.
以斯拉做傻事
Ezra acting foolish--
是从博汉南先生失踪开始的 对吗
that started when Mr. Bohannon went missin', didn't it?
康瑟尔布拉夫斯的教会
The church in Council Bluffs
要我送以斯拉到当地的孤儿院去
wants me to send Ezra to the orphanage there.
最近 我觉得他们可能是对的
Lately, I think they might be right.
不打
Spare the rod,
不成材
spoil the child.
以斯拉
Ezra!
怎么回事
Hey! Hey, what--
你♥他♥妈♥干了什么
What in the hell did you do?
跟我走 小混♥蛋♥
You're coming with me, you little bastard!
你不该在这
You're not to be in here.
为什么
Why not?
就因为...
Just because...
因为什么
Because what?
因为你帮我洗过身子吗
Because you rinsed me off?
因为你有这个权力吗
Huh? Because you could, what?
你和我
You and me...
对彼此有了新的认识 米奇
We got a new understandin', Mickey.
我不会离开你和孩子
I ain't leavin' you and the baby.
这是我们有所改变的机会
Got us a chance to have something different.
我不能留在这 娜奥米
I can't be here, Naomi.
我知道
I know.
妈妈在牛车上生下我
Mama had me in a wagon comin' out.
而父亲甚至从未放慢过速度
Father never even slowed the ox.
我在谷仓里停了一辆平板马车
I got a buckboard put away in the barn.
我们乘它去夏安镇
That'll get us to Cheyenne.
那可是个大镇
That's a big city.
我们会到那里的
We'll get there.
我会在那修铁路
I'll get my railroad job.
我们会住在守车里
We'll live in a caboose.
那是帐篷吗
Is that a tent?
是火车车厢
Train car.
有柴炉
Woodstove,
羽毛褥垫
Feather bed,
和带锁的门
And a door that locks.
我会收拾行李的 丈夫
I'll get some things, husband.
卡伦
Cullen?
这么做是对的 是吗
This is the right thing, isn't it?
这是唯一对的事
Only thing.
我有资格使用马车
I have enough credit for the wagon.
马是我自己的
Horse is mine.
我们投票要你留下来
We voted that you stay.
我投票让我走 我赢了
I voted that I leave. I won.
达森主教的确心狠手辣
There is an old violence to Bishop Dutson.
别让我女儿守寡
Don't make my daughter a widow.
你知道他做得出来
You know he's capable.
是的
Yes.
他害怕的不是我
See, it ain't me he's scared of.
而是怕我会揭穿他的真面目
He's afraid I'll make him see his own true self.
如果做得到的话 你会揭穿他吗
Would you reveal him if you could?
你终于看出他是伪君子了吗
You finally startin' to see he's a fake?
不 我不能这样想
No. I can't hold that notion.
失陪
Excuse me.
你要是走 会挨枪子儿的
You'll be shot, you try to leave.
不会的
No, I won't...
因为我会带上娜奥米和小威廉
'cause I'm takin' Naomi and little William with me.
你已经坐视了一个孩子的死亡
You stood by once already and watched one of your children die.
你想让这种事再次发生吗
You gonna let that happen again?
来吧
Come on.
别碰
Don't touch that.
你放跑的那群马
Those horses you let loose
让铁路损失了300美元
Cost the railroad $300.
露丝牧师会用她的余生
Reverend Ruth will be in debt for the rest of her life
为你的行为买♥♥单
to pay for what you did.
幸运的是
Luckily...
这一切你是看不到了
You won't be here to see it.
这是一张免费火车票
That is a free rail pass
前往康瑟尔布拉夫斯的孤儿院
To the orphanage in council bluffs.
收进口袋吧
Put it in your pocket.
你知道到他们会怎么处置你吗
Do you know what they will do to you there?
他们会给你一小块面包
They will give you a little bread,
然后揍你
And then they will beat you.
接着再给你一些面包
Then they will give you some more bread,
然后再揍你
And they will beat you again.
我知道
I know.
我就是在孤儿院长大的
I grew up in an orphanage myself.
享受你的旅程吧
Enjoy your trip.
杜兰特先生
Mr. Durant?
杜兰特先生
Mr. Durant...
非常非常抱歉
I'm so very sorry.
我不知道该拿他怎么办了
I don't know what to do with him.
带他回家
Take him home,
爱他
Love him,
让他离我的牲口栏远点儿
And keep him out of my stockyards!
好的 杜兰特先生
Yes, Mr. Durant.
我会的
I will.
谢谢你
Thank you.
先生们 在我看来
Gentlemen, here's how I see it.
财政大楼会取代赌场
State treasury will displace the casino.
真是讽刺
Nice irony.
造得最大的建筑
A culture's largest building
代表了一种文明最珍视的东西
Reflects what it values most.
希腊人造图书馆 罗马人造斗兽场
Greeks built libraries. Romans built the colosseum.
所以议会大楼...
剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表