剧集 | 南国医恋(2011) | 导航列表
不过首先 你能解释一下我哪错了吗
But first... can you please explain to me what I did wrong?
是因为
I-I mean, is-is this because
我提到了纳什维尔的护士学校吗
I mentioned nursing schools in Nashville?
现在不适合说这个 乔治
Now is not the time, George.
我只能再留下一天
Okay, well, I'm only here for one more day.
我们要去医院
Bunch of us is going over to the hospital.
迎接小医生来到世界
To welcome the new little doctor into the world.
你们也要去吗
You ladies care to join?
我们应该去 我喜欢婴儿
Yes, we should, I love babies.
等等 我需要借一双鞋
Oh, but wait, I need to borrow somebody's shoes.
我只是想找出解决办法
I was just trying to figure out a solution,
因为这样 太烂了
because this... this sucks.
是 我同意 可你的办法也很烂
Yeah, I agree. But so does your solution.
那你要怎么解决
Well, then what's your solution?
你想让我离开纳什维尔
Y-You want me to leave Nashville,
- 想让我回来吗 - 当然不是
- you want me to come back? - No, of course not.
- 那是什么 - 或许我们该分手了
- Then what?! - Maybe we should break up.
这个甚至更烂
That sucks even worse.
柠檬 我们走
Lemon, let's go.
她是喝多了的金发美女之一吗
Uh, is that one of those drunk blondes?
她走了
Yeah, she's gone.
乔治 你们在路上了吗
Hey, George, you're on your way?
一切都很完美
'Cause everything is perfect.
好了 都打包 各位
All right, pack it up, guys.
我们把演出搬到医院去
We're taking the show to the hospital.
我同意 烟花我不要了
I love that idea. I'm gonna leave the fireworks.
可我跟你说
But I'm telling you right now...
可以请非家属成员
May I ask that all non-family members
到休息室等候吗
please move over to the waiting room.
不行 不行
No, no, no, no.
- 我们都是家属 - 没错
- We are all family here. - Exactly.
一个人也不许走
No one is going anywhere.
不过还是到这边 避开盆腔检查范围
Except maybe safely to this side of the pelvic exam.
我们应该到后面来 后面
We should all back it up, back, back, back.
布里克
Hey, Brick.
- 我猜他们也是家人了 - 对
- I suppose they're family, too? - Yep.
勒旺 你来的路上
Oh, hey, Lavon, did you
有没有意外的跟别人订婚啊
accidentally get engaged to anyone on the way here?
柠檬 我们能到走廊谈谈吗 拜托
Uh, Lemon, can we talk out in the hallway, please?
不能
Uh, no.
柠檬 出去走廊
Lemonade, go out in the hall.
大家都在 我感觉到了满满的爱
You know what, everyone is here, and I-I'm full of so much love.
我好高兴
I'm so happy.
现在 就是现在
This is it. This is the moment.
我想结婚
I want to get married.
现在
Now?
你确定你不想让我等到
A-Are you sure you don't want me to wait until af...
现在 我现在就要结婚
Now! I want to get married now!
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
各位 听好了
Y'all, everybody, listen up.
距离佐伊分娩还有三厘米
All right, we got about three centimeters till Zoe pops,
有速成婚礼要准备
and a wedding to plan in T-minus...
越快越好 真的
well, as soon as possible, really.
- 我去找面纱 - 谢谢
- I'll go get a veil. - Thank you.
我去找装饰
I'm gonna go find some decor.
杰欣和我去找旧的新的借的蓝的 传统四件
Jaysene and I'll find old, new, borrowed and blue.
我就希望会是这样 我给你拿了领带
I was hoping this might happen. So, I brought you a tie.
谢谢你 爸
Thank you, Daddy.
乔治 小安 我需要两个戒指
George, AB, I'm gonna need a couple rings.
最好不是太贵的
Uh, preferably not something too
我们现在家里又多了一口要养呢
expensive as we now have another mouth to feed.
还有回来路上带点花
And maybe you can get some flowers on the, on the...
我不知道你们两个闹什么矛盾
way back. Uh, look. I-I don't know what's going on with y'all,
我不在乎 赶紧干活 快点
but I don't care, all right? Just do it. Come on, let's go!
好的 好的
All right, all right. Okay.
- 谢谢 - 没问题 兄弟
- Thank you. - You got it, buddy.
- 我去找梅菲尔牧师 - 你不能开车
- I'll go find Reverend Mayfair. - Oh, yeah, you're not driving.
很难注意不到
Uh, hey. I couldn't help but,
你还带了个矮个子的竖琴师
uh, notice you got a tiny harpist with you.
她是你的了
Yeah. She's yours.
谢谢
Thank you.
你还好吗
And you're feeling okay?
她很好
She's fine.
你要当姥姥了
So, yeah, you're gonna be a grandma.
姥姥
"Grandma"!
你真是可爱 居然以为可以这么叫我
That is so sweet... that you think you can call me that.
告诉他 佐伊
Tell him, Zoe.
不过我马上就上飞机
But I will get on a plane immediately.
实际上 我需要你坐着别动 因为
Actually, I really need you to stay put right now because...
我们要结婚了
we're getting married.
医院不是结婚的地方
A hospital is no place for a wedding!
我真的一秒都不能等了 我要叫他老公
I just, I can't wait another second to call this guy my husband.
那就不该等
Well, then you shouldn't.
休息室里几乎整个
You know, we got pretty much the
蓝铃镇的人都来了
whole town of BlueBell out in the waiting room.
大家都在帮忙 我们有蛋糕有花
Everybody's pitching in. We got cake, we got flowers.
梅菲尔牧师也在来的路上
Reverend Mayfair's on the way.
你是半个犹太人 拉比呢
You're half-Jewish! What about a rabbi?
犹太人的学者
妈 我觉得在阿♥拉♥巴马这么短时间内
Yeah, Mom, I don't think we're gonna be able
要找一个拉比好像不可能
to find a rabbi in Alabama on such short notice.
我就去办
I'm on it.
其实
Well...
也许这不是我想过的结局
this may not be the affair that I would've planned.
但你现在光芒四射
But you look so radiant.
除了你的头发
Except for your hair.
这一边塌下去了
Um, it's doing this weird flat thing on one side.
可能会拍照片的
And there may be photographs.
你之前说的话是认真的吗
Did you really mean what you said back there?
说要分手的事
About us breaking up?
我想不到别的办法
I don't see any other way.
我的生活在蓝铃镇
I mean, my life is in BlueBell.
你在纳什维尔
Yours is in Nashville.
才几周的时间就已经这么艰难了
It's only been a couple of weeks and it's already too hard!
其他就无所谓了吗
It just doesn't matter, huh?
我们想要在一起也无所谓
It-it just, it-it doesn't matter that we-we want to be together?
我们之间火花剧烈也无所谓
It doesn't matter that we have, like, we have great chemistry?
我爱你也无所谓吗
It doesn't matter that I love you?
你刚刚是说你爱我吗
Did you just say that you love me?
对 没错
Yes. I did.
你爱一个人 就要想办法
And-and when you love somebody, you-you figure it out.
的确需要一段时间
You know, it-it's gonna take some time.
而且还会犯错误
And-and you're gonna make some mistakes.
你可能会回首过去几年的人生
And-and you might look back at years of your life
心想我当时到底怎么想的 但是
and say, "What the hell was I thinking" But...
爱就不会这样啊
not when there's love.
你犯的唯一错误就是
And-and the only real mistake that you can make
让爱溜走了
is to let that love just slip away.
所以
Well?
我也爱你
Well, I love you, too!
真的吗 你要求婚的
Really? You were gonna propose?
对 你觉得
Yes! I mean, what do you,
你觉得竖琴师去医院是干嘛的
what do you think the harpist is at the hospital for?
我全都计划好了
It was a whole to-do.
烟花 彩灯
Fireworks, twinkly lights.
我想补偿你
I wanted to make it up to you.
因为你是我的梦中情人
'Cause you're the woman of
你值得拥有完美的求婚
my dreams and you deserve the perfect proposal.
你知道吗
You know what?
我们的余生会很完美的
Our life together's gonna be perfect.
我不需要完美的求婚
剧集 | 南国医恋(2011) | 导航列表