剧集 | 南国医恋(2011) | 导航列表
而且宝宝的东西会很多
and all the baby's stuff,
再加上我 还有韦德 对不起
and me, and Wade, and... I'm sorry.
我明白了
I see.
这道菜是
And this is our
荷兰酱汁
winter squash ratatouille
炖冬南瓜
with hollandaise sauce.
看起来很好吃
Well, it looks delicious.
是啊 我只想说 今晚的一切
Yeah. I gotta say, everything has been
都太棒了 柠檬 我确信
fantastic tonight, Lemon, and I am sure
范西餐厅一定会很成功的
that Fancie's is going to be a... just a huge success.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
你们俩的味觉都很灵敏
Well, you both have exquisite taste buds
不管这些年你们改变了多少
and despite how much you've both grown and changed
我知道我可以相信你们
over the years, I knew I could count on you.
好了 你到底怎么了
Okay, what is going on with you?
你笑什么
What's so funny?
只是我们三个都认识了这么久了
Oh, it's just that we've all known each other for so long.
你们还记得十年级那次郊游吗
Do you remember that trip in tenth grade,
就是飞钓旅行那次
when we went on that fly-fishing trip?
用假苍蝇当做鱼饵钓鱼
你甩出去鱼线 结果缠上了
And you threw your line and got it caught
乔治的裤腿 你还以为
in George's pant leg, and you thought
是钓到了大鱼
you'd made a big catch?
我知道 我就知道
I knew it! I knew it!
知道什么
Knew what?
这和那次飞钓旅行一模一样
This is exactly like when we went fly-fishing.
你总想让我和安娜贝丝亲近一点
You have always tried to get AnnaBeth and I to be closer,
这样就成了亲密的三人帮了
so we can be this tight little trio.
别这样了
Not again!
你什么时候才能不这样
I mean, when are you gonna stop doing that?
所以她才叫我们来的
And that's why we're here.
这是阴谋二重套
This is a scheme within a scheme!
好吧 不好意思
Okay, well, excuse me
我想让你们俩看到
for wanting the two of you
彼此身上我见到的闪光点
to see in each other what I do. Okay?
你还记得那次她让我们
Oh! Do you remember that time she got us lost
在树林里找柴火
in the woods looking for firewood
是想让我们联合起来
and tried to get us to bond
一起讨厌历史老师吗
over our hatred of our history teacher?
记得 记得
I do. I do.
你还记得那次她意外的
Do you remember the time that she "Accidentally"
把我们俩一起锁进门卫的衣橱里吗
locked us in the janitor's closet at school together?
那次真是 你真是讨厌
That was... You can be so annoying.
实在太讨人厌了
So freaking annoying.
都出乎意料的讨厌
Incredibly annoying.
是 我很讨厌 是吧
Yes, I can be annoying, can't I?
天啊 我忘记了
Oh! Oh, God. You know, I forgot...
没有开瓶器
Uh, the wine opener broke.
我一会就回来
So I will be back in a minute. Okay.
甜点马上就来
Uh, dessert will be right out.
好 我们等着
Yeah, sure, we'll be here.
好 一会见
Yeah, yeah. See you in a few.
还有那次她让我们参演
Oh, what about that time she made us perform
她排的烂独幕剧
her terrible one-act play?
小小 小小的
Little itty-bitty...
小小的牙刷套装
little itty-bitty dental kit
里面有小小
with, ah, the little
小小的
itty-bitty
牙膏 小小的
toothpaste, itty-bitty...
小小的
Itty-bitty.
莱蒙·布里兰德
Lemon Breeland.
勒旺
Lavon...
在一起住的镇上
Well, funny running into you
小小的商店里都能碰到你呢
in the teensy tiny small town where we both live.
我听到了讽刺的语气呢
Hmm, well, I sense some sarcasm in your tone.
你听对了
You sense correctly.
你来干什么
So what are you doing here?
我为了自己做的好事
Well, I'm just buying a wine opener
来买♥♥一个开瓶器
as part of a good deed that I'm doing.
什么好事
What kind of good deed?
我在撮合乔治和安娜贝丝
I'm setting up George and AnnaBeth.
乔治和安娜贝丝
George and AnnaBeth?
对
Mm-hmm.
你怎么想到这个的
What the hell gave you that idea?
我看到了他们之间的火花
I saw a spark between them.
这么久 突然就有了
Oh. Suddenly, after all this time?
对 他们现在在范西餐厅
Yes! They're back at Fancie's right now
说话一直说个不停
talking up a blue streak.
不 等等
No. Hold on.
不 我知道你怎么想的了
No. I-I know what's going on here,
你想把他们撮合在一起
you're trying to push them together,
这样安娜贝丝就很幸福 然后
so AnnaBeth will be happy, so that...
我们就能在一起了
that we could be together.
什么 别傻了
What?! Don't be silly.
这是为了他们
This is for them.
大部分吧
Mostly.
柠檬 不要
Lemon, no...
这样
That's...
对安娜贝丝
It-it-it's not fair...
和乔治都不公平
to AnnaBeth or George.
更别说 这招根本就是蠢
Not to mention, it's just plain craziness.
没用的
It won't work.
会的
It will!
必须有用
It has to.
天啊
Oh, my God.
这个巧克力蛋糕
This chocolate cake...
哇
Wow!
她本可以浪费一点 准备两块的嘛
You think she could've splurged on two pieces.
- 就是啊 - 柠檬一直说
- I know! - What is it Lemon's always saying about
两个人分享一份
two people sharing a piece
- 巧克力蛋糕 - 这是两个人
- of chocolate cake together? - Oh! It's the most
能做的第二亲密的事了
intimate thing two people can do
除了
other than...
做♥爱♥
- Sex. - Sex.
她想撮合我们俩
She's trying to set us up!
这是阴谋里 夹着阴谋
It is a scheme... within a scheme...
再夹一个阴谋
within a scheme!
阴谋三重套
It's a triple scheme!
你们俩搞什么鬼呢
What the hell is going on here?
海耶斯先生
Oh. Mr. Hayes!
这位年轻的音乐家
This young musician
过来要签名 然后
came by looking for an autograph and well...
我们很投缘啊
we just hit it off!
他真是个接吻高手
He is a real good kisser.
看起来
So, it looks like
这位年轻人和我
this young buck and I
要一起过夜了
are gonna make a "Night" Of it.
所以我去演出的时候
So, while I'm at the concert,
你要把这个地方布置的浪漫一点
you mind, uh, romancing the place up a bit,
在床上撒玫瑰花瓣啊
you know rose petals on the bed,
蜡烛 轻音乐 香槟啊
candles, soft music, champagne.
还有在床头柜上放好避孕套
Oh, and some condoms by the bedside table.
不不
No! No!
不行 不行 没有避孕套
No! No! No! No! No! No condoms!
什么叫不行
What do you mean, "No"?!
天啊
My Lord!
什么旅店会这样对待顾客啊
What kind of B and B treats its guests this way?
假的那种
The fake kind!
假的
Fake kind?
好了 大家快来
All right, come on over
尝试我们的新品
剧集 | 南国医恋(2011) | 导航列表