剧集 | 南国医恋(2011) | 导航列表
Fancie's餐厅即遭火灾又遇水涝
Fancie's has burned and flooded.
十万
$100,000?
没问题
No problem.
- 条件呢 - 就是
-What's the catch? -That you get on
你明天登上游轮
that cruise tomorrow and you don't get off
找不到可以共度余生的男人
until you've met the man
你就不许下来
with whom you're gonna share the rest of your life.
Lemon要参加为期一个月的"佳丽&单身汉"航游
Lemon's going on a Belles and Bachelors cruise for a month.
说要订婚了才回来
Claims she's coming back engaged.
Lemon! Lemon!
George?
不
No.
不不不不不
No, no, no, no, no!
该说实话了 我是同性恋
It's time you knew the truth. I am gay!
你有勇气
You had the guts
横穿一个州表白
to drive across the state to tell me,
今天我也要对你说
so today I'm telling you:
我爱你
I love you.
我们努力过了
We tried to make this work
但没有结果
and it just didn't.
我知道你坚信我们
I know that you believe that we don't
在一起不会有未来
have a future together.
可我不会放弃的
I'm not giving up.
Wade 早啊
Wade! Hello.
美好的一天 是吧
Beautiful day, is it not?
嗯
Yeah.
还行吧
Yeah, it's okay.
看见Lavon了吗
You, uh... seen Lavon?
我让他出去吃饭了
Oh, I told him to go to the Butter Stick,
因为我们需要私人时间
because we needed some alone time.
Zoe...
吃早餐啊
For breakfast.
一日之计在于晨呢
It's the most important meal of the day and all.
而且
And...
我自己做的
I made it myself.
你下厨
You cooked?
是啊
Yeah.
我做了玉米碴和鸡蛋(南方传统早餐)
I made grits and eggs.
玉米碴啊
Grits, huh?
我有点害怕
Think I'm a little bit afraid.
做玉米碴我还行的 我可是训练有素的外科医生
I can make grits. I'm a trained surgeon.
辛苦你做早餐
Well, thanks for making breakfast.
这鸡蛋还算能吃
The eggs are, uh, edible, actually.
我很高兴你喜欢
Well, I am really glad that you like them.
对了
So,
最近我听说
later I heard
他们在图书馆
that they are screening RoboCop
放映《机械战警》
at the library
我还没看过呢 机器人
and I've never seen it. Robots,
警♥察♥ 机械战警
cops... robot cops?
听着挺好的呢
I mean, that sounds pretty great.
觉得我们可以去看看
Thought we could check it out.
真的么
Seriously?
你就只会这个了吗
That-That's your move?
在图书馆看《机械战警》
RoboCop at the library?
对 我说过了我会证明给你看
Yes. I told you that I was going to prove to you
我很认真 我们就是天生一对
that I was serious and that we belong together.
我说真的
And I am.
就凭《机械战警》
With RoboCop?
对 就凭它
Yes. With RoboCop.
听着是挺吸引人的 医生
Well, tempting as that sounds, Doc,
我想还是算了吧
I think I'm gonna have to pass.
还有 无意冒犯
And, uh, no offense,
训练有素的外科医生
trained surgeon, but...
这玉米碴真是 不怎么样
the grits, uh, they're just, um... not.
才不是呢
Yes, they are.
你自己尝
By all means.
心意是好的 医生
Nice try, Doc.
早上好
Good morning!
亲爱的 我要去上班了
Honey, I have to go to work.
你没问题吧
Are you gonna be okay?
当然
Absolutely.
我爱死这个沙发了
I love this couch.
你要知道 宝贝
You know, sweetie,
你不能一直躲在这
you can't hide here forever.
我还怎么面对整个镇子
How can I ever face the town,
我妈妈 还有佳丽们啊
my mother, the Belles again?
就因为你是我认识的最勇敢的人
Because you are the bravest person I know.
你宣布出柜是我们这些人之间
Your coming out was the most courageous thing
做过的最有勇气的事了
any of us have ever done.
不过呢
Although, you know,
你选择的时间可以再适当一点
the timing could've been a little better.
- 可怜的Stanley -可怜的Stanley
-Poor Stanley. -Poor Stanley.
你和我一起
Together, you and I
将会去除旧习
will turn over new leaves,
开创新风 征服世界
start fresh and conquer the world!
起来吧
So come on!
征服世界喽
Let's conquer!
好吗
Okay?
明天征服行吗
Um, can we conquer tomorrow?
我还有两季
I have two more
《拉字至上》没看完
seasons of The L Word to watch.
很有教育意义的
It has been quite educational.
明天哦
Tomorrow.
Wade.
Wade 我真的需要和你谈谈
Wade, I really have to talk to you, man.
又谈
Again?
只有你知道
You're the only one
发生了什么 好吧
who knows what happened, okay?
我必须和你倾诉
I have to vent to you...
要不然我就要炸了
...because otherwise, I might implode.
问题是 我就是放不下
Look, the thing is, I just can't get over...
我对他失望透了
...my profound disappointment in him.
George除了轻视Lemon几年
George hasn't shown anything for Lemon
根本没有表爱
but disdain in years.
太可恶了
It's outrageous!
他们那段都是几世纪前的事了
Their affair ended ages ago!
我以为他爱的是AnnaBeth
I thought he loved A.B.
他和Lemon有过机会
He and Lemon had their chance.
十五
Fifteen...
年啊 好吗
...years. All right?
不是说放下就能放下的
You don't just give up on that.
她就是我的
She is the...
另一半
...one.
命中注定的
The one.
就是Lemon
It's Lemon.
一直都是
It's always been...
- Lemon - 听着 George
-Lemon. -Look, G.T.
Lavon是你的朋友
Lavon's your friend.
George是你的朋友
George is your friend.
你们就不能
Could you please just...
和对方谈谈吗
talk to each other?
- 不 - 不 他会让我
-No! -No! He's gonna want me
- 为他让步的 - 我不会为了他让步的
-to back down for him. -I'm not gonna back down for him.
不要
Hmm-mm.
Wade 紧急事件
Wade, urgent business over here.
肉球
Meatball.
肉球 谢谢
Meatball, thank you.
不 谢谢你
No, thank you.
让我在你沙发上睡
For letting me crash at your pad?
拜托
Please?
Lily Anne快要把我家拆了
Lily Anne kind of broke my house.
剧集 | 南国医恋(2011) | 导航列表