剧集 | 南国医恋(2011) | 导航列表
No. You don't...
你就该 留下来
You just... you stay.
我这些年每一天
Look, I have been there every day
都在她们身边 完成着家长的本职工作
for those girls, and doing what parents are supposed to do.
你知道的 尽我最大的努力
You know, just... trying your best.
所以
So...
在蓝铃镇庆祝游♥行♥ 在菲尔墨镇进行比赛
the parade in Bluebell, the game right here in Fillmore.
努力的结果对于我们两个镇
Now, this endeavor could be extremely beneficial
都非常有益
for both our towns.
个人来看 我更愿意
Personally, I'd rather
吞了自己的拳头 也不和蓝铃镇合伙
swallow my own fist then team with Bluebell.
但是盖尼镇长 很显然你来决定
But Mayor Gainey, obviously, the decision is yours.
我总是喜欢
Well, uh, I always like to
选择让我变得更富的道路
err on the side that's gonna make me richer.
我可是拥有体育场里热狗的经销权
And I do own the hot dog franchise in the stadium,
所以 就这么定了
so, uh... let's do it.
有件事你需要知道
There's something you need to know.
什么 亲爱的
Y... yes, dear?
今天我生日 我想要跳舞
It's my birthday, and I want to dance.
这个好吃的沙拉太吸引人了
That ambrosia salad looks divine.
还有那些小小的棉花糖
And those teeny, tiny marshmallows!
唐茜
Tansy...
今晚看见你和塔克在一起
seeing you with Tucker tonight,
让我意识到自己犯了个大错
I've realized I've made a terrible mistake.
我不想分手了 求你
I want to unbreak up. Please.
你认真的吗
Are you serious?
那你过来
Come here, then.
哦 哦
Oh! Oh!
勒旺 你要知道
Hey, Lavon, I want you to know
这次联盟完全是暂时的
that this alliance is purely temporary.
我还是讨厌你 一直都会
I still hate you, and always will.
我也是
Oh, likewise.
今晚谢谢你
Hey, thanks for tonight.
我们做到了
We did it!
- 我们要举办橄榄球赛了 - 是
- We got ourselves a football game. - Yeah.
而且我玩的很开心
And I had fun.
我也是
Me, too.
我还想清楚了一件事
And it definitely cleared some stuff up for me, too.
所以我该走了
Which is why I have to go.
切特人呢
Where is Chet?
我都两个小时没联♥系♥到他了
I haven't heard from him in two hours.
说不定他良心发现了
Maybe he's come to his senses.
这是什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
意思是说 我让韦德跟他谈了谈
It means, I had Wade give him a little talking to.
你干了什么
You did what?!
爸爸 你绝对不敢相信
Daddy! Daddy, you are not going to believe...
你要出去 你要去哪
You're leaving? Where are you going?
对不起 我有个病人
Well, I'm sorry, but I have a patient.
要是不重要我不会离开的
Uh, and I wouldn't leave if it wasn't important,
但是这个病人要结果
but, uh, this patient has issues,
而且我还有问题
and I have questions...
很久了一定要得到答案的问题
long time questions that I have to get the answers to...
回来再见吧
so, I will see you when I get back.
我要去找切特
I'm going to go find Chet.
是我 布里克
Hi. It's Brick.
我现在可以见面 我在办公室等你
I can meet now. And I'll be at the office.
你应该见见这个孩子 佐伊
You should have seen this kid, Zoe.
他目中无人 真是被宠坏了
He was arrogant and spoiled and...
说不定他们弄错了
You know, maybe they made a mistake.
那有可能只是个小尾巴什么的
Maybe there was, like, a... A freaky tail or something.
那样的话 还挺酷的
That would... that would actually be kind of cool.
不
No.
那我们就废了
Then we are up Christmas Creek.
可能会把
We might be.
可至少有我们一起啊
But the good news is that we are in this together.
我们只能尽最大的努力
Now, all we can do is our best,
如果我们能每天陪着他
and if we just be there every day,
做好功课 读好多好多书
and do the work, read, like, a zillion books,
不允许家里出现十字弓
and maybe ban crossbows from our house...
说不定我们不会
... then maybe we can avoid
培养出特鲁伊特兄弟那样的孩子
making our own little Truitt brothers.
还有切特那样的
Or Chet.
- 太差了 - 太差了
- So bad. - So bad.
现在感觉好了吗
You feel better now?
嗯
Yeah.
但要我感觉完全变好
But there is one more thing I need to do
我还要再做一件事
before I am all the way better.
包括我脱掉衣服吗
Does it involve me taking off my clothes?
这一次 好医生 没有
For once, good doctor, it does not.
安娜贝丝
Annabeth!
进来
Come in.
见到你真高兴
I'm so glad to see you.
柠檬 你不是很好相处的人
Look, Lemon, you are not always easy,
你超级爱管闲事
and you are a giant meddler.
偶尔这样吧
That is occasionally true.
我都要气炸了 这个形容一点没错
And I was very... irritated, I think is the right word,
你把我和乔治当成为了将军牺牲的卒
when you used George and I as pawns to get what you want.
可你是我最好的朋友 我希望你幸福
But you're my best friend, and I want you to be happy.
勒旺爱你 你也爱勒旺
Lavon loves you, you love Lavon.
显而易见的
It is plain as day.
你什么意思
Then what are you saying?
我的意思是 不 我的要求是
Well, I'm saying... no, I am demanding...
你去找他说清楚
that you go and find him and tell him that.
就现在
Right now!
去吧
Go!
你看 骑牛完全靠臀部发力
You see, riding bulls it's all in the hips.
猫王
Hey, Elvis,
该给你上礼仪课了
time for a lesson in civility.
我们在说话呢 兄弟
Whoa! We were just talking, bro.
闭嘴吧 切特
Shut up, Chet.
把你嘴闭上 行么
Just shut up, okay?
我懂你
See, I get you.
非常懂
I get you deeply.
但是玛格诺莉娅是个好女孩
But Magnolia, she's a good girl,
她值得比你好太多的人
and she is way better than all this.
这有点怪了
Man, this is getting weird.
你是对我着了迷还是怎么的
You obsessed with me or something?
对 就是这个
Oh, yeah, that's it.
我着迷了
I'm obsessed with you.
得了吧
Come on.
谢谢 韦德 我想接下来交给我了
Thanks, Wade, but I think I can take it from here.
你个一文不值的混♥蛋♥
You worthless worm,
等我揍完你 估计你想睁眼或者小便
you're not gonna be able to see or pee by the time
都不行了 所以你最好跑吧
I'm through with you, so you better run!
跑啊
Run!
还我球棒
Give me my bat.
你看
You know,
这样想想 在阿♥拉♥巴马养女孩
come to think of it, raising an Alabama girl
好像也很复杂
looks pretty darn complicated, too.
对 非常对
True. Very true.
安娜贝丝 嗨
Oh, uh, Annabeth. Hi.
嗨
Hi.
我来是
I... I'm here because...
我想我们应该试试
I think we should take a chance.
如果你还约我的话
Well, if your offer still stands.
我很愿意
And, uh, I'd really love
和你出去约会 乔治·塔克
to go on a date with you, George Tucker.
我也
Well, I would...
我也想和你约会
I would really love that, too.
好
Good.
很好
剧集 | 南国医恋(2011) | 导航列表