剧集 | 南国医恋(2011) | 导航列表
Hey... your mother is leaving for Europe in two days.
你还可以承受的
You can handle this.
深呼吸 深呼吸
Yoga breaths, yoga breaths.
母亲
Mother!
我没看见你过来
Well, I didn't see you there.
你还好吗
How are you?
非常好
Wonderful.
既然Lemon已经去了航游
Now that Lemon is off on her cruise,
身边辽阔海洋
surrounded by nothing but open ocean
和黄金单身男子围绕
and eligible bachelors,
我终于可以关注你狭隘的社交生活了
I can finally focus on your sinkhole of a social life.
好消息
Oh, good news. Well...
是你重返情场大展身手的时候了 Bertram
It's time for you to get back on the horse, Bertram.
我正好有个女人介绍给你
And I have just the woman for you.
Thelma O'Donnell.
她确实是难看的反颌(牙齿地包天)
Yes, she does have that awful underbite,
但我愿意为了我儿子的未来
but I'm willing to overlook that
忽视这一点
for my son's future.
Thelma O'Donnell 天啊 不要
Thelma O'Donnell? God, no.
好吧
Oh, well...
那我就只好再给你找别人了
I'll just have to find somebody else for you, then.
即使我要把旅行推迟几个星期
Even if I have to postpone my trip a few weeks.
我也愿意
I'll do it.
你是说Thelma O'Donnell啊
Oh, you mean Thelma O'Donnell.
当然好了
Oh, well, of course.
我愿意 愿意和Thelma吃顿饭
I would... I would love to have a meal with Thelma.
很好
Good.
在真实情景下
Now, in a real call,
你们要在两分半之内
you need to be in gear and on the truck
准备就绪坐上消防车
in two and a half minutes.
时间就是生命
Lollygagging kills!
Oh. Oh, no!
倒计时
And coming up
五
in five...
什么
What?!
四
...four...
- 三 - 第一
-three... -First!
第一 第一个完成的
First! I finished first!
我不是好胜心强的人
I'm not that competitive a person,
但我很愿意指出
but I would like it noted
我是第一个完成的
that I did, in fact, finish first.
二 一
...two, one.
站出来
Step forward.
是
Yeah.
鞋穿反了
Shoes are on the wrong feet.
- 什么 - 哦 不
-What? -Oh, ho!
还有你
And you,
忘了系上安全帽
you forgot to fasten your helmet.
等楼房♥倒在你的头上就不好玩了
It won't be so funny when a building falls on your head.
各位
People?
我非常失望
I am very disappointed.
你们两个 准备好软管
You two, set up the hose!
你不能逆时针转么
You try spinning it counterclockwise?
你不能闭嘴么
You try shutting your yap?
Hey!
正找你们两个呢
Just the two guys I was looking for.
Lavon George 我需要你们
Lavon, George, I need you to help me
帮我想到追回Wade的最好办法
figure out the perfect gesture to get Wade back.
我已经唱歌♥求爱了
I've already serenaded him.
但是他不在家
But he wasn't home, so...
唱歌♥求爱
“Serenaded”?
你给他唱了首歌♥
Like, you sang him a song?
你们笑什么
What are you laughing at?
女生们都觉得很浪漫
All the girls agreed that it was romantic.
有可能有效
It might have worked.
因为Wade其实是Kate Hudson么(女影星)
'Cause Wade is secretly Kate Hudson?
好吧 男人都喜欢什么
Okay, fine. Well, then, what do men like?
做♥爱♥
Sex.
做♥爱♥
"Sex"?
显而易见
That is so obvious.
我想要更壮烈的
I'm looking for something big.
浪漫一点的
You know, something romantic.
- 不 做♥爱♥更棒 - 对
-No. Sex is better. -Yeah.
可能不会让男人跟你结婚
It may not get the man down the aisle.
但肯定抓得住他的注意力
But I guarantee it'll get his attention.
好吧
Okay.
怎么了 Earl
What's up, Earl?
你是要钱还是免费的酒
You looking for money or free gin?
自作聪明的小子
Look here, Mr. Smarty Pants.
刚好
It just so happens...
我已经清醒五周半了
I'm almost five and a half weeks sober.
今晚是我和Mae的第一次约会
Got my first date with Mae tonight.
不错啊 爸
Well, good for you, Dad.
我来是因为我听说
I'm here because I heard
漂亮的医生说她爱你
that the pretty doctor says she loves you.
是这样
Look...
我和Zoe
me and Zoe,
我们就像一串炸♥药♥
we're like a stick of dynamite.
保险丝很长的那种
All right? With one of them long fuses.
一切都好 没问题
Everything's fine, no trouble here.
一直都是
All the while...
然后呢 嘭
And then-- kablang!
Hey, Wade.
你在这干嘛呢
What are you doing here?
我♥干♥嘛呢 这是我家
What am I doing here? It's my house.
你来这干嘛呢
What are you doing here?
就游个泳
Just swimming.
水很好哦
The water's great.
我看的出来你在游泳
Yeah, I can see you're swimming.
挺有意思的 因为通常
You know, it's funny, though, 'cause normally
你都担心会把头发弄乱
you're so worried about getting your hair messed up
还有蛇
and the snakes
还有水蛭 湖底也脏
and the leeches and the mucky bottom.
今天不怎么担心
Less worried today.
Oh!
嘭
Kablang!
母亲 你怎么还醒着
Mother, what are you doing up?
我想睡也睡不着
Oh, I couldn't sleep if I tried.
我有一种奇怪的预感
I'm having a strange, foreboding feeling.
是啊
Yeah.
今晚确实挺怪的
It is a weird night like that.
肯定因为是满月
Must be that full moon.
你和Thelma的约会怎么样
How was your date with Thelma?
这个
Well...
我要跟你说实话 母亲
I have to be honest with you, Mother.
那个女人让我毛骨悚然
That-that woman gives me the creeps.
但是
But-but...
你的确是对的
you are absolutely right.
我需要重返情场了
I do need to get on that horse.
我想一辈子看着那个反颌
Well, I suppose looking at that underbite forever
也是个挑战
would be a challenge.
但你要向我保证
But just promise me you'll be
你这次要更明智
more sensible this time?
当然
Oh! Absolutely.
我保证
I promise.
等一下
One moment.
Shelby 干嘛
Shelby... what? Huh?
猜猜谁在镇子里租了周末房♥
Guess who rented a weekend house in town.
我啊
Moi.
如果你觉得我是因为反省到
And if you think it's 'cause I realized
我爱你 想你回来
I'm in love with you and want you back,
你想对了
you're right.
Bertram 没事吧
Bertram! Everything all right?
剧集 | 南国医恋(2011) | 导航列表