剧集 | 南国医恋(2011) | 导航列表
any of our business, now, is it, Elodie?
我一看一个准
I have but one superpower.
你在说什么
Whatever are you talking about?
发现首饰啊
Jewelry detection.
韦德·肯塞拉兜里有个很大的旧戒指盒
And Wade Kinsella had a big old ring box in his pocket.
什么 什么盒
What? A what box?
不如你先去检查室吧 埃罗蒂
Why don't you just go on into the, uh, exam room, Elodie,
我马上就过去
and I-I will just be right in.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你不觉得韦德要
Y-You don't think that Wade's going to...
但这样很好啊
But-but that's wonderful.
他爱你 你爱他
He loves you, you love him.
你不就是因为这个才给肉球唱歌♥的吗
I mean, isn't that what you serenaded Meatball all about?
可他只是因为我怀孕才求婚的
But he is only proposing because I am pregnant.
我就是发现爱丽丝怀了柠檬
I proposed to Alice because I found out
才跟她求婚的
she was pregnant with Lemon. Uh-huh.
你后来和爱丽丝怎么样了
And how did things work out for you and Alice?
我们非常 非常幸福
We were very, very happy.
曾经
Once.
- 后来呢 - 她走了
- Then? - She left.
- 因为 - 这很复杂
- Because? - It's complicated.
爱丽丝有她的梦想
I mean, Alice had dreams,
突如其来的家庭
and-and, you know, a sudden family
还有孩子可能让她感觉到有一点
and kids might have caused her to feel a little...
- 不自♥由♥ - 是 但你和韦德不一样
- Trapped? - Yeah, but you and Wade are different.
真的么 说出来一对
Really? Name one couple who got married
因为有了孩子结婚还没离的
because they were having a baby where it actually worked out.
你再多给我点时间想想
I... Maybe you give me a little more time.
美女们 基本规则
Ladies, ground rules.
这将是最好的周末
This is going to be the best weekend ever.
所以不许吵架 不能抱怨 不要盯着手♥机♥看
So, no fighting, no complaining, no staring at cell phones,
- 还有我住主卧 - 为什么
- and I get the big bedroom. - What? Why?
因为这是规则之一 我说的算
'Cause it's one of the rules. I get to call it.
准备好了嘛
Okay! Everybody ready?
好了
So ready!
这里和我记忆里一模一样
It's exactly like I remembered.
美女们 开始吧
Okay, ladies, here we go.
好的
All right.
好的
All right.
敬最棒的周末 第二部分
To the best weekend ever, part two.
你不认字吗 哥们
Hey, can't you read, man?
上面写着关门了
Sign says "Closed."
对我不适用啊
That doesn't include me,
我是你最好的朋友
your best friend.
你在路上了吗
Hey. You on your way?
韦德 我想我们应该先分开一阵
Wade, I think that we need some time away from each other.
远一点
Far away.
让头脑清楚一下 因为
To get some sanity back, because...
我觉得我们之中
I think that some of us
可能有人激动过头了
might be getting a little carried away?
让另外一人有点害怕
And that makes some other of us a little freaked out.
你在哪
Where are you?
我要订晨露餐厅的外卖♥♥
I'm ordering from Chan Lu.
你要辣子鸡吗
You want Szechuan chicken?
那是你妈妈吗
Is that your mom?
你在纽约吗
Are you in New York?
你要什么时候回来
Well, when are you coming back?
我不知道 对不起
I don't know. I'm sorry.
亲爱的 我知道现在你很纠结
Honey, I know that this is a difficult time,
但是你一定要知道
but it is so important that you know,
我从心底里
from the bottom of my heart,
绝对不想当姥姥的
I will never, ever be called Grandma.
嘿
Hey.
褶边领不错
Nice ruffles.
为了爱献身嘛
Yeah, the things we do for love.
是啊 为爱痴狂了
Yep! The things we do.
昨晚进展怎么样
So how'd it go last night?
没事发生
Well, it didn't.
佐伊去纽约看她妈了
Zoe went to New York to visit her mom.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
我不知道 可我有预感
Well, I don't know, but I have a hunch
她知道我要问她了
she figured out I was gonna pop the question.
问她什么
What question, exactly?
问她嫁给我
Uh, the question you pop.
你真是完全失去理智了
Man, you done all-out lost your marbles.
为什么 我爱她 有了孩子
Why? I love her. We're having a baby.
- 不就该这样吗 - 你们两个
- That's what people do. - The two of you
连一起坐下吃个晚餐
haven't been able to get it together to sit through dinner
都不能没人生气就走
without one of you storming off,
所以你怎么
so why, why,
你怎么就觉得求婚是个好主意呢
oh, why would you think it was a good idea to propose?
厄尔
Earl.
天啊
Oh. Oh, my God.
我就差这么点就成了疯子韦德了
I am this close to people calling me Crazy Wade.
好吧 你有点崩溃
Okay, okay. So you had a little breakdown.
这种情况下可以理解
That's understandable under the circumstances.
- 我现在怎么办 - 给她点空间
- What do I do now? - Dude, give her some space.
这事不用急
I mean, there's no rush in it.
她又不会永远待在纽约
She's not gonna be in New York forever.
可能吧
Probably.
天啊
Mmm. Oh, my God.
这个百吉饼太好吃了
This bagel is so good.
我都忘了有这么好吃了
I forgot how good.
我放不下它了 我想嫁给它
I can't get over this bagel. I want to marry this bagel.
这样至少我的外孙还有个爸爸
Well, then at least my grandchild would have a father.
他有爸爸的 韦德
It does have a father. Wade.
我希望你对他不再有感情了
I hope you don't have feelings for him anymore,
因为这种情况下越简单
because the fewer the complications in this sort of...
你还有感情
You do have feelings.
还很强烈
Big feelings?
我爱那个傻瓜
I love the dummy.
那你怎么在这 不和他在一起
Well, then why are you up here and not with him?
因为他要求婚
'Cause he was going to propose.
典型的南方人
How Southern.
那你离开是对的
Well, then you were right to leave.
就因为你和谁有了孩子
Just because you're gonna have a child with someone
也不代表你要和他过一辈子
is no reason to spend your lives together.
我很高兴你回来了
I'm glad you're here.
我害怕自己养个孩子
I'm terrified of raising a baby alone.
那就别自己养
Well, then don't do it alone.
搬回纽约来
Move back to New York.
我雇最好的人帮你
I will hire the best people to help.
你真好 妈妈 可不管这事有多复杂
That is very nice, Mom, but BlueBell is my home,
蓝铃镇是我的家
no matter how complicated it gets.
至少让我给你办个派对
Well, at least let me throw you a little party.
让你开开心
It'll cheer you up.
好吧 小一点的
Fine. A small party.
天啊 我们该去找愿望了
Oh, my God, we got to go find our wishes!
走吧
Oh! Let's go!
先让我 起来
If I can... just do this.
好了 我扶着你
Okay, okay... I'm just gonna hold on to you.
等等 好了
Hold on. I got it.
好了 克里科特先来
Okay, Crickett, first.
我的愿望是明年改变自己的状态
"My wish is that we make state next year
拿到爸爸答应我的新车
"And that I get that new car my dad promised me.
还有长大以后成为佳丽的领头人
Oh, and that when I grow up, I am a head Belle."
至少这部分实现了
At least that part came true.
是啊
It did.
好的
Okay.
我的愿望是嫁给杰克
"My wish is to marry Jake."
如果不行 就是汉森兄弟之一
剧集 | 南国医恋(2011) | 导航列表