剧集 | 南国医恋(2011) | 导航列表
我在撮合乔治和安娜贝丝
I'm setting up George and Annabeth.
我看到了他们之间的火花
I saw a spark between them.
没用的
It won't work.
你想让我和乔治在一起
You're trying to get George and
这样你就可以安心的偷走勒旺
I together so that you can run off with Lavon?
不用自责了
Guilt free?
我看到你和乔治在面包店里
I saw you and George at the Butter Stick,
你们看起来特别 有爱
and you looked so... cute.
- 小安知道了 - 那现在没什么能阻挡我们了
- A.B. Figured it out. - And now there's nothing holding us back.
不行 小安是对的
No, A.B. Was right.
我这辈子都在自私
I've been selfish my entire life.
我不能把自己的感情置于她之上
And I will not put my feelings before hers.
如果我在面包店看到你
If I saw you at the Butter Stick Bakery,
也许 我会和你坐在一桌上
maybe I would come and join you.
也许我会同意呢
Well, maybe I'd let you.
- 我们不告诉柠檬 - 当然不要
- Let's not tell Lemon. - Oh, definitely not.
不说
No.
现在你就可以看到六个月的胎儿平面成像了
Okay, here's your chance to see the 24-week fetus in 2-D.
内部和外部的器官
All the organs, inside and out.
别担心 我会告诉你所有的细节
Don't worry, I'll talk you through everything.
告知所有的细节
Talking through everything
是我的工作
is supposed to be my job.
你的工作就是躺好放松
Your job is to sit back and relax.
解释晦涩难懂的医学内容才能让她放松
Explaining medical mumbo jumbo is how she relaxes.
他说的对 没错
He's right. That's true.
那你随意吧 哈特医生
Then knock yourself out, Dr. Hart.
这里是心脏
There's the heart.
四个心室跳动有力
All four ventricles pumping strong.
好的
All right.
这里是脾脏
There's the spleen.
看起来很健康
Looks healthy.
然后是小肠
The small intestine.
接着 这是
And there's...
这是
There's the...
是什么
What?
这是什么呀
There's the what?
小鸡鸡
The penis.
我的宝贝女儿有个小鸡鸡
My baby girl has a penis?
什么
What?
不是 这是
No, it...
是个男孩
it's a boy?!
我们都肯定会是个女儿
We were just positive that we were having a girl,
因为我就是个女的
on account of me being a girl.
现在我知道了 这完全是没有逻辑的推断
Which, I can now see, wasn't a totally logical assumption.
尤其对一个医生来说
Especially for a doctor.
等等
Wait...
那是 那是他的
I... is that his... ?
真棒
Yeah.
那是胳膊 韦德
That's his arm, Wade.
噢
Oh.
男孩啊
A boy.
男孩呢
A boy.
南国医恋 第四季第六集
早上好 安娜贝丝
Hello, Annabeth.
早 乔治
Hi, George.
这条裙子很漂亮
That is a nice dress.
谢谢 你也不错
Oh, thank you. You, too.
好吧 我胡言乱语了
That... doesn't make any sense.
乔治
Um, so, George.
你最近怎么样
How have you been?
当特鲁伊特兄弟的经纪人
Truitt brothers managing.
实际上 肉球要求我也管上他
Actually, Meatball demanded that I take him on, as well.
所以我现在管理着镇上所有的音乐呆瓜
So I guess I am now managing all of the town musical goofballs.
听起来很有趣
Sounds fun.
那你呢
And you?
我开始上护理课了
Oh, started nursing classes.
学的超多 我很喜欢
Learning a ton, and I'm loving it.
那很好
That is great.
真的非常非常好
That is really great.
听到这个我很高兴
I... I'm very happy to hear that.
好
Yeah.
那
Um, so...
什么
Yes?
我
I... was...
早 乔治
Hey. George.
安娜贝丝
Annabeth.
我来买♥♥杯咖啡
I was just gonna grab me some coffee.
哦
Oh... !
你们有点挡住门了
Kind of blocking the door.
是的
Right.
是 我应该
Right, I should...
很高兴见到你 小安
It was good to see you, A.B.
嗯 你也是
Yes. You, too.
你们俩 你们俩
Both! Of you.
镇子真是小
Small towns.
哎
Yay!
我召开这次蓝铃镇
I have called this emergency meeting
私营业主紧急会议是因为
of Bluebell Small Business Owners Council because our bid
我们申办洲际橄榄球锦标赛的提案
to host the state football championship...
被否决了
has been denied.
无意冒犯 戴什 但我们都知道会这样
Uh, no offense, Dash, but we all knew this was coming.
好吧 等等 还没讲完
Well now, wait a minute... there's more.
据可靠情报
I've been told on good authority,
我们可能还是有希望的
that our bid may still be in contention.
就是有个条件
That is, on one condition.
我们与菲尔墨镇合办
That we co-host with Fillmore.
什么 不行
What? No!
我都知道
Well, I know that,
可菲尔墨新建了
but Fillmore has that new
最先进的橄榄球场
state-of-the-art football stadium,
我们有著名的球星 伟大的镇长 勒旺·海耶斯
and with our famous-football- great mayor, Lavon Hayes,
如果合用为申办条件
to use as promotion...
那么 我们的提案将最具有竞争力
well, our bid may just be moved instantly to the forefront.
那可是邪恶联盟了啊
Well, that would be an unholy alliance.
是的
Yeah.
邪恶 但是有效益
Unholy, but fruitful.
怎么个有效益法
How fruitful exactly?
梅丽莎 亲爱的
Uh, Melissa, darling...
我天啊
Well, I'll be...
能不少赚呢
That is a lot of money.
现在 我再问你们一遍
Now, I ask you again:
我们要不要和菲尔墨镇合办比赛
who thinks we should co-host with Fillmore?
好吧 可你知道勒旺不会同意的
Okay, but you know Lavon is never gonna go for this.
两位镇长一定要一起向理事会
Well, the mayors have to present this to the commissioner
提出议案
together.
勒旺不得不去找盖尼
Lavon would have to reach out to Gainey.
所以我们中必须有个人去说服他
One of us is gonna have to convince him to do so.
我提议 委任莱蒙·布里兰德
I motion for Lemon Breeland,
委员会中最有说服力的成员 来做这件事
our council's most persuasive member, to do the deed.
什么 不行
What? No.
不行 我和勒旺 我们不是
No, Lavon and I are not...
我很忙的
I'm just so busy.
范西餐厅现在刚刚起步 还有
Now that Fancie's is up and running, and...
我附议
I second the motion.
- 同意 同意 - 同意 同意
- Hear! Hear! - Hear! Hear!
同意 同意
Hear! Hear! Hear! Hear!
是个小男孩
Uh... our boy.
我迫不及待的想教他玩螺旋飞盘
You know, I can't wait to teach him to throw a spiral.
还有驯服鳄鱼
And tame alligators.
是啊 我要教他
Yeah, I'm gonna teach him
抓负鼠和钓鱼
剧集 | 南国医恋(2011) | 导航列表