剧集 | 南国医恋(2011) | 导航列表
你的真名叫Bertram
Your real name is Bertram?
Shelby 求你 明天再来 明天
Shelby, I beg you-- come back tomorrow. Tomorrow!
好的
Okay.
没问题
No problem. Yeah.
亲亲 爱你
Kisses, my love.
拜 你
Bye... you...
只是个女童子军
It's just a Girl Scout!
母亲 你该收拾行李了
Eh, Mother, you should pack.
我帮你吧
Let me help you.
你好啊
Hello there.
这又是做什么
What's going on here?
我过来 Wade
I am here, Wade...
是来色♥诱♥你的
...to seduce you.
你要知道
Uh, you know,
大多数人不会提前说出来
most people don't announce it first.
我只想确定你知道
I just wanted to make sure you were aware
要发生什么
of what was happening.
因为 朋友 这就要发生了
Because this, my friend, is happening.
这很难抗拒啊
This is going to be hard to resist.
人家就是这么打算的
Yeah, well, that's the plan.
Uh, Zoe?
事情不会像你想的那样发展的
This isn't going to work the way you think.
做♥爱♥不会
Sex doesn't lead
导致别的
to anything else.
嗯
Hmm.
这个
Well...
我们就要等着看了
we'll just have to see about that.
就像骑自行车是吧
Just like riding a bicycle, huh?
一点都不像骑自行车
That was nothing like riding a bicycle.
不 我的意思是
No! What I meant was
很容易就又陷进去了
it was so easy to fall back into it. Oh.
因为感觉太对了
Because it felt so right.
太心有灵犀
So connected.
太
So...
太 别说了
So... stop talking.
再心有灵犀一会吧
Let's do some more connecting.
等等 我饿了
Wait, I'm hungry.
我们可以先吃点东西
Maybe we can get some food first.
吃可以等
We can do that later.
真的 我饿死了
Seriously, I'm starving!
天啊
Oh, my God!
你是认真的么
Are you serious right now? Mm-hmm.
好吧 我们去Lavon家 吃点东西
All right, we'll go over to Lavon's, we'll get some grub.
然后赶紧回来
And then we are coming right back here
认真的把剩下的昨晚
and we're finishing this mess for real.
朋友 这是个好主意
That, my friend, is a great idea.
但是我要去上班了
But I should probably head to work soon.
不如我们晚一点回来
How about we meet back here later
再来一次
for a little replay, you know?
我们可以先吃个晚餐
Maybe we can get some dinner first.
什么 不
What...? No.
不 Zoe
No, Zoe.
不要 不吃晚餐不约会 好吗
No, no. There's no dinner, no dates, all right?
我告诉你了 这只是做♥爱♥
I told you-- this... this is just sex.
没其他了
Nothing more.
只是做♥爱♥
Just sex?
好
Right.
听着耳熟
Sounds familiar.
什么
Wha...?
这话什么意思
What does that mean?
好了 开始
All right, here we go!
加油 加油 加油
Come on, come on, come on!
这是我的 这是我的
This is mine! This is mine!
嘿
Hey!
这个 可能是我参与过的
This... may be the worst volunteer fire department
最烂的志愿消防部门
I've ever had to work with.
可能你们现在应该放弃了
Maybe y'all should just quit now.
不不 这是蓝铃镇
No! No, no. This is BlueBell.
我们总是在最后团结一心的
We always pull together at the last moment.
我保证
I guarantee it.
Jaysene!
今天不错哦
Looking fine today.
噢
Ow!
噢
Ow!
您好 老板
Salutations, boss.
今天真适合治愈他人
It is a fantastic day to do some healing.
不是吗
Is it not?
你这是怎么了
What is going on?
如果你一定要知道 我和Wade昨晚上♥床♥了
If you must know, Wade and I had sex last night.
不 我不想知道这个
Aw, no! I do not want to know that.
- 真的 太棒了 - 不
-Really, truly amazing. -No!
我觉得他终于要明白我们天造一对了
And I think he's finally seeing that we belong together.
Hart医生 你是失去理智了吗
Dr. Hart, have you lost your mind?
你是个医生 你知道
You are a doctor. You know there's
男人的生殖器和他的心没有联♥系♥的
no relation between a man's genitalia and his heart.
做♥爱♥是可以产生爱的
Sex can lead to love.
我们以前就有过 很成功的一步
It did for us before. This is a great step.
唉
Phooey!
男人要么爱你要么不爱
The man either loves you or he doesn't.
白白付出只能糊弄自己
Giving away the milk for free only confuses you.
佳丽们 我们的副经理Crickett Belinda Watts
Belles, our co-leader Crickett Belinda Watts
今天回归集体
is back with us today.
我们应该开始展现出支持
Maybe we should start with a show of support.
或者提个问
Or questions.
- 怎么发生的 - 什么时候发生的
-How did it happen? -When did it happen?
女同都吃什么
What do lesbians eat?
这意味着你吃素了吗
Does this mean you're vegetarian?
你有女朋友吗 是Ellen吗
Do you have a girlfriend? Oh, is it Ellen?
- 你要开始穿羊毛了吗 - 还是看新闻
-Are you gonna start wearing fleece? -Or watching the news?
你私下是不是一直爱着我
Have you always secretly been in love with me?
亲爱的
Um, honey?
不如你就分享一下心路历程吧
Why don't you just tell them how you got here?
我想我是在大学知道的
I suppose I've known since college.
有个叫Danna Lynn的女孩
There was this girl Donna Lynn.
对于她 这只是段经历 但对我
For her, it was an experiment, but for me...
改变了我的一生
it was life-changing.
就像我终于知道黄色不衬我一样
Like when I finally realized I don't look good in yellow.
我的父母对我
Mm-hmm. My parents had
有期待 然后我遇到了Stanley
certain expectations, and then I met Stanley.
我大概是觉得可以一起秘密的同性恋
I guess I figured we could both be secretly gay together,
结果 Stanley一点都没有
but it turns out, Stanley isn't even
同性恋倾向
a little bit homosexual.
那他对普拉提老师的痴迷是怎么回事
What is his obsession with his Pilates teacher?
还有他的发型 那些围巾
And his hair? And all those cravats?
他爱的是女人
He loves the ladies.
所以他现在单身了
So, he's available?
我也是
As am I.
我认识个素食主义者
Ooh! I know a vegetarian.
你们两个到底怎么回事
What is going on with you two?
如果你们两个都不团结
I mean, how do you expect the team to work together
整个队伍怎么办
if you guys can't?
想办法解决 你们现在
Work it out because right now you guys
就像一头骡子拉两个磨盘一样没用
are about as useful as two steering wheels on a mule.
他说得对
He's right.
我们要想个方法合作
We do have to find a way to work together.
我同意 真的
I agree. I do.
但你要清楚
But you should know
等Lemon回来
that when Lemon comes back,
我就会全力以赴的追她
I am gonna go after her with everything I am,
她也会选择我
and she will choose me.
真逗
Oh, that's hilarious.
剧集 | 南国医恋(2011) | 导航列表