剧集 | 南国医恋(2011) | 导航列表
蓝铃镇是我的家 永远都是
BlueBell's my home, and it always will be.
不过明天开始 我就不再住这里了
But as of tomorrow, I won't be living here anymore.
好了
And... voilà..
等等 你要拼出来韦德啊
Wait, y-you have to spell out "Wade".
他知道自己的名字吧
I think he knows his own name.
我爱你
I love you.
勒旺 那是
Lavon, is that...
我们订婚了
We're engaged!
你偷了我的求婚
You stole my proposal!
抱歉 我们路过蜡烛
Sorry. See, we came across the candles,
然后柠檬看见了
and-and Lemon saw them,
所以我只能顺着接下去
so I-I just let it play out.
我真搞不懂
I truly don't get it.
现在你想结婚
Now you want to get married...
是的
Yes.
但又不能结 因为
...but we can't, because...
韦德 我跟你说了十遍了
Wade, I've been over this with you ten times.
因为勒旺和柠檬订婚了
Because Lemon and Lavon got engaged,
我不能抢柠檬的风头
okay? I cannot steal Lemon's thunder.
明明是他们偷了我们的订婚
They stole our engagement!
我们必须告诉柠檬真♥相♥
Look, we have to tell Lemon the truth.
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
他们今晚都要办订婚派对了
Their engagement party is tonight.
我已经毁过她的
I've already ruined her
上一个订婚派对 还有她上一个婚礼
last engagement party. Also, her last wedding.
那勒旺必须亲口告诉柠檬真♥相♥
Well, then, Lavon has to tell Lemon the truth.
我们不能这样要求他 他们那么幸福 他们
We can't ask him to do that. They seem so happy. They're...
欣喜若狂
Over the moon!
我从没想过自己会如此心满意足
I just never guessed I'd be this content, this fulfilled.
我 勒旺·海耶斯 要娶莱蒙·布瑞兰德为妻
Me, Lavon Hayes, marrying Lemon Breeland!
世间最不可思议的女人
The most amazing woman in the world.
天 抱歉 希望没打搅本属于你们的幸福时刻
Gee, sorry. Hope we're not stepping on your special moment.
我们只是
We are just
为今晚的订婚派对非常兴奋
so excited for the engagement party tonight.
很好 因为
Good. Because...
佐伊·哈特
Zoe Hart,
你愿意做我的伴娘吗
would you please be one of my bridesmaids?
真的吗
Really?
即使我毁了你的
Even after I-I ruined your...
然后是你的
And then your, um...
那都是陈年往事了
Listen, it's all water under the bridge now.
那我同意
Then I accept!
我保证
I promise
不会再毁掉它了
I won't ruin anything else.
我马上回来
I'll be back in a few minutes.
- 好 - 我也该走了
- Okay. - You know, I should go, too.
乔治让我去看下
George asked me to go check in
他雇来代替他的律师
on the lawyer he hired to fill in for him.
亲口再走
Lay it on me.
好的
All right.
谁曾想佐伊会成为柠檬的伴娘
Ah, who would've thought? Zoe, one of Lemon's bridesmaids!
别冲我笑 镇长
Ha. Don't smile at me, Mayor.
好吧 好吧 我知道你生气
Look... oh, all right. All right, I get that you're mad.
但你也要订婚的话没人拦你啊
But there's nothing stopping you from getting engaged, too.
有 是什么 抢人风头的
Oh, yes, there is. Something about, uh, thunder stealing...
你就告诉柠檬你没打算求婚
Just tell Lemon you didn't mean to propose.
可我打算求 或许是
But I did mean it. Now, I may
我那天没打算求婚
not have intended to pop the question on that day,
但命运使然啊
but fate intervened.
不 是佐伊使然的 她本来是向我求婚
No, Zoe intervened, with a proposal meant for me.
我只是用个成语
That's just semantic.
如果它是狗屁的意思
Well, if semantic means "Donkey crap",
那你就用
yeah, it's semantic.
给我
Give me that.
你一定是奥利维娅
You must be Olivia.
我是佐伊
I'm Zoe.
我看到你在 你没空请我坐下
I-I see that you're... you can't ask me to sit.
我必须坐 还有一个月就要生了
Have to. Having a baby in a month. So...
总之 乔治让我来看看你的情况
Uh, anyway, George sent me to see how you were settling in.
你还好吗
You okay?
我看着像还好吗
Do I look okay?
我是怎么让乔治说服我搬到阿♥拉♥巴马待一年的
How did I let George convince me to move to Alabama for a year?
这里都是油炸食品 还有蛇 那种大蟒蛇
All the food is fried and there are snakes, like big snakes...
是啊 相信我 我懂
Yeah. Well, believe me, I get it.
不 你不可能懂 我是纽约人
No, you couldn't possibly get it. I'm a New Yorker.
我习惯了公共交通和高档餐厅
I'm used to public transportation and superb restaurants...
我也是纽约人
I-I'm a New Yorker, too.
所以你是选择住在这里的
So you live here by choice?
我继承了我已故父亲的诊所
Well, I took over my dead father's medical practice.
布里兰德医生去世了
Dr. Breeland died?
我昨天还碰见他 是被蟒蛇吞了吗
I just met him yesterday. Was it snakes?
其实是哈里·威尔克斯去世了
Harley Wilkes died, actually.
算了 说来话长
You know what? Forget it, it's a long story.
很好 我不喜欢长故事
Okay, good. I don't like long stories.
既然你来了
Anyway, since you're here,
能否把这份合同交给布里兰德医生
can you deliver this contract to Dr. Breeland?
这是什么
What is this?
什么 他没在招新合伙人
What... He's not hiring a new associate.
他有
Yes, he is.
他没有
No, he's not.
好吧 我都不知道怎么跟你们交谈
Okay, I don't even know how to talk to you people.
你们阿♥拉♥巴马话怎么说 他有
How do you say in Alabamian, "Yes, he is"?
我不是阿♥拉♥巴马人
I am not Alabamian.
祝你好运
Good luck to you.
能扶我起来吗
Can you help me up?
你们两个真有爱
You two are adorable.
而且
And...
我们有个消息宣布
we have some news.
杰欣和我同居了
Jaysene and I are moving in together.
不是吧
No!
太让人激动了
That's so exciting!
安娜贝丝
AnnaBeth?
怎么了
What is wrong?
我非常为你们高兴
I am very happy for you.
真的 就是乔治的事情
I am. It's just... George.
他离开得那么匆忙 我们都没有计划
He left in such a hurry, we have no game plan.
我不知道他要去多久
I don't know how long he's gonna be gone
或者他还会不会回来
or if he's ever coming back. I mean...
糟了 他的电♥话♥ 我不能让他听出我哭过
Oh, shoot. That's him. I can't let him know I was crying.
你好啊
Hello!
嘿
Hey.
出发去机场前我想再和你打声招呼
I just wanted to say one more hello before I head to the airport.
那你好 我等不及见你了
So, hello. I can't wait to see you.
我也是
Me, neither.
安娜贝尔
Hi, Annabelle!
- 我爱你 - 奇肯 奇肯
- I love you. - Chicken! Chicken!
划定界限 我们说好的
Boundaries! We talked about this.
可情况紧急
But it's an emergency.
乔治
George!
我得和你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
好吧 我看你得挂了
Um... well, I guess you should go.
是的 抱歉 宝贝 几小时后见
Yeah, sorry, babe. All right, I'll see you in a few hours.
好的
Okay.
别灰心 小安 你们可以今晚制定计划
Chin up, AB. You can make a game plan tonight.
在滚了无数次床单之后
After you have lots and lots of sex.
- 我讨厌和他们住一块 - 肉丸不是好室友
- I hate living with them! - Meatball ain't a good roommate!
- 他们天天吵得不让我睡觉 - 他把热水都用完了
- They keep me up at all hours. - He uses all the hot water!
- 他们养了只浣熊当宠物 - 他对我们的浣熊很不好
- They brought a pet raccoon. - He's mean to our raccoon.
- 好了 - 我有一个即将录唱片的合同
- All right. - I have a near-record contract.
我要好好保护我的嗓子 可我要
I have to preserve my voice, which is hard
剧集 | 南国医恋(2011) | 导航列表