剧集 | 南国医恋(2011) | 导航列表
Really?
不 对不起 不行
No, I'm sorry. I can't.
好吧
Okay.
我居然这么说了
I just did that.
完全意外
Unexpected.
因为勒旺和乔治拒绝
I have asked you here today
所以我邀请你们过来
because Lavon and George refused.
还因为你们是阿♥拉♥巴马真男人的典型
Also because you epitomize real Alabama men.
我讨厌冷嘲热讽
I resent that implication.
我可是女人的梦中情人
I only epitomize with ladies.
不不不 她是说我们粗犷有男人味
No, n... no. No, sh... she's calling us rugged and manly.
事实证明
As it turns out,
我将成为阿♥拉♥巴马小男孩的妈妈
I am about to become the mother of an Alabama boy.
所以现在我需要的是
So what I need right now is
学习一些阿♥拉♥巴马小男孩玩的幼稚脏脏的东西
some down and dirty Alabama boy immersion.
谁加入
Who's in?
提供免费啤酒哦
For free beer.
- 那来吧 - 成交
- Let's do this thing. - Sold!
还有免费的山羊治疗
Oh, and free goat treats.
太好了
Yeah!
就这样
That's right.
- 加油 加油 - 不要
- Come on. Come on! - Mm-mm!
为什么啊
Why?!
小安
A.B.!
在你吞掉整个油炸糕之前
Whoa! Please chew before you swallow
能不能嚼嚼 要吃人么
that cruller whole and me along with it!
- 发生什么了 - 嗯
- What happened? - Well...
那个人约我出去了
that guy asked me out.
不是吧 等等
Oh, no! Wait.
这不应该是个好消息吗
Why isn't that excellent news?
我拒绝了
Because I said no.
你为什么啊
Why on Earth did you do that?!
我不知道
I don't know!
别告诉我
Please tell me you are not
- 你还挂念着勒旺·海耶斯 - 什么
- still hung up on Lavon Hayes. - What?
没有 没有 我只是
No! No, I just...
我的意思是我永远都会喜欢勒旺
I mean I'll always have feelings for Lavon.
- 但是我正努力克制 - 那还有什么好顾虑的
- But I'm trying not to. - Then what's the holdup?
我不知道
I don't know.
我觉得我只是害怕受伤害
I think I'm just afraid of getting hurt.
而这家伙 他总是有
And this guy? He is a recipe
伤人的秘诀 我的意思是
for getting hurt. I mean,
我和他的情况是完全
the situation is downright...
混乱的 我完全搞不懂
Confusing! I just don't get it!
她说不 只是不吗
And she said no? Just no?
完全没有任何解释
No explanation at all?
这也许是最好的
It was probably for the best.
嗨 乔治
Hi, George.
你好 小安
Hello, Annabeth.
好吧
Okay.
- 祝你今天过得愉快 - 谢谢
- Just have a nice day... - Thank you. Oh. Hey. Aah.
你们像是跳着舞的火烈鸟
Like a couple of dancing flamingos.
好吧
All right!
你别动
Just hold still.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
原来是安娜贝丝
It's Annabeth?!
乔治·塔克
George Tucker?!
小安人是很好
I mean, A.B. Is wonderful.
你躲开那块雷区是正确的
You are right to avoid that minefield.
可所有人都知道她还对勒旺有感觉
Everyone knows she still has a thing for Lavon.
乔治·塔克每隔两周就见异思迁
George Tucker changes his mind about who he's
喜新厌旧的
in love with every two weeks!
你以为他当特鲁伊特的经纪人
You think his managing the Truitt brothers
不是为了追求唐茜吗
doesn't have something to do with Tansy?
我知道 和小安约会
I know, dating Annabeth...
真是个疯狂的想法
It was a crazy idea.
别误会我的意思
Don't get me wrong.
我完全可以抚养一个纽约男孩
I could raise a New York boy, no problem.
在洋基球场预定包厢
Box seats at Yankee Stadium?
没问题
Check.
在中♥央♥公园观看足球比赛
Soccer games at Central Park?
没问题
Check.
教他如何避免在地铁上被抢劫
Learning how to avoid being mugged on the subway?
小菜一碟
Chizzeck!
我可以应付一个城市男孩
I can handle a city boy.
但是抚养一个阿♥拉♥巴马男孩
But raising an Alabama boy?
而且还是肯塞拉家的
And a Kinsella one at that?
我都不知道泥塘越野是啥
I don't even know what mud-dogging is.
好吧 其实这是一项历史悠久的传统
Well, actually, it's a time-honored tradition...
我对它不感兴趣
And I don't want to know.
你看 我一定会成为
Okay? That's why I'm going to be
抚养阿♥拉♥巴马男孩最糟糕的母亲
the worst Alabama-boy mom ever!
好吧 好好倾听也许可以帮到你
Well, uh, being a better listener might help.
但是你看 我独自抚养了两个女儿 不是吗
But look... I raised two girls all alone, now, didn't I?
而且我做得还不错
And I managed just fine.
爸爸 来庆祝吧
Hello, Daddy. Time to celebrate!
这周我回家啦
I'm home for the weekend.
欢迎回来 玛格小甜心
Oh, I can see that, Magpie.
我很高兴看到你
Oh, and I'm just thrilled at the sight of you.
我也是 爸爸
Oh, you, too, Daddy.
还有我需要200美金 马上
Also, I need $200, pronto.
200美金 要做什么
Whew, $200? For... for what?
你懂的 买♥♥女孩子的东西
You know, girl stuff.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
还有 达芙妮镇的联盟教练
Oh, also, the little league coach
和一个小孩正在前台
from Daphne is at reception with some kid.
你们真的需要有个人守在那里
You guys really need to get someone to fill-in out there.
我不去 谢谢
Not me! Thank you.
我也很高兴见到你 玛格诺莉娅
Good to see you, too, Magnolia.
教练 一切都好吧
Hey, Coach. Everything okay?
在外场发生了碰撞
There was a collision in the outfield...
- 很疼 - 别担心
- Ow! It really hurts! - Okay.
我们会处理好的
We'll take care of that.
诊疗室就在这儿
Now, the exam room is right in here.
我马上就去 你先进去
I will be right in. Up you go.
- 这就对了 - 这样吧
- That's it... - Hmm, you know what?
要不然你和玛格诺莉娅去吃午餐
Why don't you go have lunch with Magnolia?
让我来处理这个
And I'll take this.
看我和阿♥拉♥巴马男孩心连心
Watch me bond the crap out of that Alabama boy.
好的 但是 医生 哈特医生
Yeah, but, Doc... Doctor Hart...
你好呀
Hello...
没关系
Never mind.
我是哈特医生
I am Dr. Hart,
我会把你的手臂接好
and I am going to fix you right up.
我接它时候呢 我希望你
And while I do, I was hoping that you
能帮我一点小事
could help me with a few things.
帮你吗
Help you?
看 我马上就要生一个小男孩了
See, I'm about to have a little boy myself.
我希望你能给我一些建议
And I thought you could give me some advice.
第一点建议
First piece of advice:
避免性别刻板印象
Avoid gender stereotyping.
乔治 嗨
George. Hi.
我只想说我仔细的想过了
I would just like to say that I've thought about it,
我把那句话收回
and I take it back.
- 收回什么 - 约你出去
- Take what back? - Asking you out.
你不能把它收回
You can't take it back.
- 为什么不行 - 因为你已经说出口了
Why not? Because you already asked.
但是你拒绝了
But you said no.
这不是重点
That is not the point!
好吧 我肯定是脑子不正常
剧集 | 南国医恋(2011) | 导航列表