剧集 | 南国医恋(2011) | 导航列表
我终于找到了我的事业
I have finally found my calling,
我不打算让你邪恶的妈妈
and I'm not about to let that evil mother
强迫我妥协
of yours make me compromise
为了将就哪个男人 就放弃了它
and settle for some man to just save it.
把你知道的告诉我 AnnaBeth Nass
Tell me what you know, AnnaBeth Nass.
立刻马上
Right this instant!
我要疯了 我发誓 要是说了一个秘密
I'm gonna blow! And if I tell one secret, so help me,
就干脆都说了
I will tell them all!
快说吧
Oh, go ahead!
一扫而空
Purge yourself!
不不
No, no!
AnnaBeth 等等
AnnaBeth, wait!
等等 我很抱歉
Wait! I am so sorry
让你落到这番处境
to put you in this position.
我会告诉我母亲真♥相♥的
I-I will tell my mother the truth.
谢天谢地
Hallelujah.
母亲
Mother,
A.B.是在保守我的秘密
A.B. Was-was keeping my secret,
就是
which is...
我一直和Shelby在一起
I have been dating Shelby.
怎么是那个歌♥舞♥女♥
Not the cabaret singer.
爸爸 你怎么这样呢
Daddy, how could you?
你们是头脑不正常了吗
Are you out of your ever-loving mind?
你们真的是来我家
Did you actually come to my house
指控我老婆和我最好的朋友有外遇
to accuse my wife of cheating with my best friend?!
我们没这么说
We would never suggest that.
除非你觉得可能是真的
Unless you think it might be true.
我告诉你们Priscilla
I'll have you know that Priscilla's
这两个月都和她妈妈在犹他州
been in Utah with her mother for the past two months.
现在我不找律师
Now, you're gonna be lucky if I don't get my own lawyer
告你们诽谤
and sue you for libel
还有毁损名誉都是你们幸运了
and defamation of character.
不不不 别这样 我们错了
Oh, no, no, no. Pl-Please don't do that. We were wrong.
大错特错了
So, so, so, so wrong.
很好 现在自己离开
Good. Now see yourselves out.
好的
Yes, sir. Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
打扰一下 小姐
Uh, excuse me, miss.
我们能和你谈一下吗
Uh, can we talk to you for just a second?
Zoe Hart 敬彼此
Zoe Hart, to opposites.
敬彼此
To opposites.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事 酒不怎么好喝
Yeah, it just went down the wrong pipe.
听着
Um... look.
Wade 我
Wade, there's...
有话要跟你说
something that I need to tell you.
我也是 你介意我先说吗
Me, too. You-you mind if I go first?
不 说吧
Oh. Y-Yeah. No, yeah.
当然 你先说
Please, go right ahead.
好的
All right. Uh...
我想说
Look, I-I just wanted to say that...
我知道这一次我们会走到最后
I know we are gonna work this time.
我会知道是因为
And I know that because
我都仔细计划好了
I have crafted a plan.
而且是个好计划
And it's a... it's a good one.
计划 有计划是好事
A plan? Well, plans are good.
是
Yeah.
基本上来讲
Yeah, look, basically...
我们上次在一起
last time we tried to do this, we just...
进展的顺序弄反了
we started things off backwards,
一开始 就是滚床单
you know, with the... with the sex.
我不是说滚床单不好
And I'm-I'm not knocking the sex.
那感觉
The sex was...
- 真的很好 - 是很好
-was real good. -Yes, it was.
但是这次
But-but this time,
我们应该按照正常的顺序来
we should do things the way they're supposed to be done.
我想带着你出去约会
You know, I want to take you out on dates,
吃饭 看电影
to dinner, to the movies...
你愿意看的那种
even the crappy ones with the subtitles
带字幕的烂电影也行
that you seem to like.
看完电影 我想送你回家
And after the movie, I want to take you home,
我想给你晚安吻
I want to kiss you good night
纠结还该不该再约你出来
and wonder if I should call you again.
这
Th...
这是开玩笑的
That was a joke.
我想说的是
The point is that...
这一次会有结果的
I think it's just... it's gonna work
因为我们会慢慢来
'cause we're gonna take things slow.
慢慢来
Slow?
对啊 有什么好急的呢
Yeah. I mean, what's the rush, right?
时间我们有的是
We got all the time in the world.
慢慢来的话 基础打的牢
With slow, y-you can build a solid foundation and...
Wade 对不起 但是我们不能慢慢来
Wade, I'm sorry, but we just... we cannot take it slow.
好吗 慢慢来
Okay? Slow is...
是不可能的
It's never gonna happen.
我做不到
I just can't, okay?
A.B. 你看见Lemon了吗
Hey, A.B., you seen Lemon?
她和Bettie还有Brick在里面
Oh, she is in there with Bettie and Brick.
Breeland家绯闻不断呢
Another Breeland scandal.
可不是我说的
But I didn't say anything.
谁都没说 我小庆祝一下
To anyone. So I'm celebrating!
你没事吧
You okay?
如果你看见她 告诉她以后别出馊主意
Yeah. If you see her, just... just tell her her advice sucks.
事情是这样的
See, here's the thing, all right?
我了解女人
I understand women.
相信我 我了解女人
Believe me, I understand women.
真的
Like, really,
- 真的很 - 我知道了
-really... -I get the picture.
但一遇到Zoe Hart 就好像
When it comes to the ways of Zoe Hart, it's like...
好像脑子里装了浆糊
it's like my mind becomes scrambled eggs.
我今天带她出去吃饭
I took her out to dinner tonight, right?
我说了未来的计划 这次会有好结果
And I'm laying out a plan, how we're gonna make things work
我们会好好相处 慢慢来
this time... we're gonna take it nice and slow...
真的假的
Seriously?
什么
What?
你告诉Zoe你想慢慢来 搞没搞错
You told Zoe you're gonna take it slow? Slow?
Wade 你真是傻到家了
Wade, you are so dumb!
这的女人到底怎么了
What is wrong with the females in this town?
最伤我心的是你瞒着我
What hurts the most is that you would hide this from me,
你的母亲
your own mother.
还有我
And me,
你的女儿
your own daughter.
Lemon? Lemon?
我们得走了
Um, we have to go
就现在
right this instant.
A.B. 我这正处理紧急事件呢
A.B., can't you see that we are in the middle of a crisis here?
好 我和A.B.
Oh, uh, yes, so A.B. And I have
有很急的事要做
some very pressing business to attend to.
马上回来
We will be back in a jiff.
拜
Bye.
我还要做一件事
Well, there's only one thing left for me to do.
- 提前去机场 - 不是
- Get to the airport early? - No.
我要见见这个Shelby 就今晚
I'm gonna meet this Shelby, and I'm gonna do it tonight.
我就知道
I knew we were right!
我就知道Henry不是好人
I knew we were right about Henry!
去他的圣人
Mm, saint, my ass.
等我们告诉Lemon他和Langford家的
Uh, wait till we tell Lemon he's been having an affair
女仆私通了一年多
with the Langford maid for over a year.
还和人家保证等从他奶奶那
And promising to marry her as soon as he gets his trust fund
拿到和Lemon在一起的奖励就娶她
from his own grandmother for being with Lemon.
可怜的Lemon
剧集 | 南国医恋(2011) | 导航列表