剧集 | 南国医恋(2011) | 导航列表
Well, I mean, are you free later? 'Cause if so,
- 我准备 - 别再带我吃晚餐了
- I'll get... -Please don't ask me to dinner.
晚餐
Dinner.
抱歉 只是
Sorry, it's just that, uh,
最近我们的晚餐都不太顺利
you know, dinner hasn't gone too well for us lately.
是 但是
True. But, uh...
现在开始都会变好的 对吧
it can only get better from here, right?
拜托 你已经有咸饼干了
Come on. You already got the crackers,
我会买♥♥阿♥拉♥巴马州最好的
and I'll spring for some of Alabama's finest
无泡的姜汁汽水
flat ginger ale.
求你了
Please?
她很愿意
She'd love to.
好吧
Fine.
晚餐
Dinner.
别太正式
Nothing fancy.
不用有咸饼干
Doesn't have to be crackers.
RJ餐吧 晚八点
Rammer Jammer, 8:00.
好的
All right.
你看
See?
好好吃饭谈一谈
You'll eat, you'll talk.
没什么大不了的
No big deal.
是
Yeah.
没什么大不了的
No big deal.
我还是不明白
I still don't understand.
女人都喜欢简·奥斯汀
Ladies love Jane Austen.
所以我承诺这几位可爱的游客
Which is why I promised these lovely visitors
会有一个周末的《傲慢与偏见》角色扮演
a full weekend of Pride and Prejudice reenactment.
我的天啊
Oh, dear Lord.
我说过会有很好的男主角
I promised them some hunky leading men,
她们答应我在高端杂♥志♥上
and they promised me a write-up of the Whippoorwill
- 给北美夜鹰好评文章 - 戴什
- in their senior magazine. - Well, Dash,
就算是你 这样像是一笔交易
this seems like a lot of quid pro-quo, even for you.
达西先生 欢迎来到朗伯恩
Mr. Darcy, welcome to Longbourn.
不不 我不接受
Oh, no. No. No, there's no way.
我是个橄榄球员
I... I'm-I'm a football player.
打过橄榄球的镇长 不 我是有下限的
A football-playing mayor. No, I have my dignity.
拜托 勒旺 我看过你穿过好多次紧身衣呢
Come on, Lavon. I have seen you in tights plenty of times.
是 可那是为了蓝铃镇
Well, yeah, that was for BlueBell,
不是为了当一群老太太想象中的男伴
not to be some fancy escort for a bunch of little old ladies.
如果我们不做到戴什的要求
Well, now if we don't do what Dash wants us to,
他就会告诉柠檬我们干了什么
he's gonna tell Lemon what we did.
好吗 然后她会因为失去餐厅
Okay? Then she's gonna blame us
而埋怨我们
for losing the restaurant,
这样对我们谁来说
and that does not bode well
都不是好兆头
for either of us.
实话 实话啊
So true, so true.
女士们
Ladies?
见见宾利和达西先生
Meet Mr. Bingley and Mr. Darcy!
《傲慢与偏见》的角色
未来的48小时 你们两个就是整个赫特福德郡
For the next 48 hours, you two will be the busiest bees
最繁忙的人了
in all of Hertfordshire.
英格兰东南部,《傲慢与偏见》背景地区
乔治 你在这啊
George, there you are. Oh.
这到底是怎么回事
What on God's green earth is going on here?
支持地区旅游业发展嘛
Uh, just to support local tourism.
高端文化产业 你懂的
Yeah, senior cultural endeavors. You know.
算你走运 我没时间调查这事
Lucky for you, I don't have time to dig into this,
乔治 我能和你说几句话吗
so, George, may I have a word with you?
- 当然 - 我也可以去
- Yes, of course. - Uh, I can come, too.
达西先生
Oh, Mr. Darcy,
来告诉我你觉得我姐姐怎么样
come tell me what you think of my sister.
叫你呢 勒旺
That's you, Lavon.
怎么了
What's up?
乔治 或许那个尤福拉湖边的小屋
Um, George, by chance, does your family still have that house
还是你家的
on Lake Eufaula?
是啊 怎么了
Yeah, of course. Why?
没什么 只是
Oh, you know, no reason. Just...
我在考虑要不要也买♥♥个湖边小屋
I was just thinking about maybe getting a lake house for myself.
你没有钱的
You don't have any money.
还不让一个女人憧憬未来嘛
A girl can plan for the future.
还有
And, um,
或许备用钥匙还在花盆下面
by chance, would that spare key be under the frog planter?
没错
Yes, it is.
如果你这周末要过去
But if... you want to go up there this weekend,
我可以把我的钥匙给你
I can just give you my key.
没有 乔治 我就问一下
No, George, I'm simply inquiring.
不过
But is, uh,
这周末有人会去吗
anyone gonna be up there this weekend?
没有
No...
但如果有人要去
but if someone were to go up there,
他们肯定要解除警报器的
they would definitely want to disable the alarm
密♥码♥是3541
using the code 3-5-4-1.
这个对我一点用处都没有呢
That information is not useful to me at all.
- 好吧 - 好了
- Okay. - All right.
- 拜 - 好
- Bye. - Okay.
旺达 五点开始就清人好吧
All right, Wanda, I need to start kicking people out
告诉他们晚餐时间关门
at five, all right? Tell them we're closed for dinner.
- 怎么又关 - 因为我说的
- Why again? - Because I said so.
盘子是没有缺口的吧
The, uh... the plates... these are the unchipped ones?
是 我还准备了细长的香槟杯
Yep. And I got the champagne flutes.
有一个应该是星球大战的果冻瓶 不过
One of them is technically a Star Wars jelly jar, but...
莎耐特做了特别晚餐 是吧
And, uh, Shanetta's cooking up something special, right?
焖锅 她妈妈的食谱
Etouffée, her mother's recipe.
萨尔刚送来鲜虾
Sal just delivered the shrimp.
很好 很好
Great. Great.
等等 虾
Wait, shrimp?
糟糕
Shoot.
等我一下
Uh, hold on a second.
孩子 是吧
So, a baby, huh?
是
Yep.
这是个好消息 恭喜你
Well, that is... wonderful news. Good for you.
抱歉我刚才反应太大
Uh, I'm sorry if I got caught off guard before.
我没想到你和韦德已经复合了
I didn't realize that you and Wade had gotten back together.
我们没有
We didn't.
哦
Oh.
知道了
Oh, I see.
那你要当单身妈妈
Uh, so you're gonna be a single parent.
这个
Uh, well,
我做到了 没那么难
I did it. It's not so bad.
但是呢
I mean... Well, you know,
有时候是吧 工作日啦
maybe sometimes. Weekdays and...
还有周末
oh, and weekends.
哦
Oh.
你好 韦德
Hello, Wade.
你气色不错
You look good.
真的不错
Real good.
很健康
Healthy.
我盯着你看没有原因的
I'm not staring at you for any reason at all.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
我来问问
Uh, well, I just wanted to ask
你怀… 现在
if pregnan... presently
能吃虾吗
you can eat shrimp.
什么
What?
好 虾没事
Oh, uh, yeah, shrimp is fine.
好的 一会见
Great. All right. I'll see you later.
八点 RJ餐吧
8: 00. Rammer Jammer.
他对现况挺兴奋的嘛
Well, he seemed excited about current events.
天啊
Oh, my gosh.
你们知道我不是八卦的人
You know I am not one to gossip,
可你们看到韦德·肯塞拉裤子里鼓鼓的嘛
but did you see the bulge in Wade Kinsella's pants?
不不 这真不是
N-No, no, that is not really
我们该管的 是吧 埃罗蒂
剧集 | 南国医恋(2011) | 导航列表