剧集 | 南国医恋(2011) | 导航列表
and I'm gonna bring them over to Fancie's.
不不 别去 今天是你的大日子
Oh, no, no, no, no. This is your special day.
你不可以 你不能出来跑腿
You mustn't, you can't go out there... running errands!
不行 我带着饼干回去
No! I will take these cookies.
你回家去 放松休息 小睡一会
You go on home. Put your feet up, take a nap.
谢谢你 爸爸 你太贴心了
Aw, thank you, Daddy. You're so sweet.
韦德 韦德 你小子 你今天有听说
Wade, Wade! Oh, you old so and so, uh, did you hear
我让佐伊成为合伙人了吗 还有这件T恤
that I made Zoe partner today? And that shirt... wow!
你穿的真时髦
That really makes you look dashing.
- 要我帮什么忙 布里克 - 我就是要你
- What's the favor, Brick? - Uh, I just need you to keep
让柠檬忙起来 就一小会
Lemon occupied. Just-just for a little while.
你进了哥伦比亚大学 我太为你骄傲了
You got into Columbia! I am so proud of you!
谁会想到我去了纽约
Whoever would've guessed that I'd be the one
而你却留在了这里
to be in New York City and you the one to stay here?
你一定会爱上纽约的
You are going to love it.
佐伊 遇到你之前
Zoe, before I met you,
我不知道蓝铃镇之外的生活会是什么样
I didn't know what life outside of BlueBell was.
我没有榜样 但是现在我知道我想成为什么样的人
I didn't have a role model. But now I know who I want to be.
一个遇到真爱
A strong woman who isn't
不畏变得疯狂的强大女人
afraid to be a little crazy when it comes to love.
今天真的是 太感人了
Wow, this day is... really intense.
我有礼物要给你
I have something for you.
它们不再适合我了
They don't fit me anymore.
你怀孕脚肿很快就会恢复正常了
Your pregnancy feet are gonna go back to normal.
是的 但这些是适合纽约的鞋子
Yeah, but these are New York shoes.
也是时候让它们回家了
And it's time for them to go home.
真的吗
Really?
是的
Yeah.
我一直都很想念哈利
You know, I miss Harley all the time.
但是因为他 你来到这我很高兴
But I'm so glad he brought you here.
你回来了 你回来了 你回来了
You're here! Oh, you're here! You're here!
我好想你
I missed you.
见到本人真的是太好了
It was so much better in person.
没错
Oh, yes.
绝对是
Aw, it is.
异地恋太惨
Long distance sucks.
就是
Yes. Oh.
我们一定会克服的 对么
We're gonna get through it, right?
绝对的
Definitely.
- 又不是永远都会这样 - 好的
- It's not gonna be like this forever. - Okay.
我们怎么还在说话
Yay! I don't why we're still talking!
我们不如进屋
Why don't we get in the house
看看你能多快脱掉你的衣服
and see how fast you can take your clothes off?
韦德·肯塞拉 坦白从宽
Wade Kinsella, explain yourself.
什么 我以为活干完了
What? I thought that went well.
你说你需要我帮忙
Well, you told me that you needed my help,
用我专家级的商业敏锐感解决紧急问题
my expert business acumen to sort out an emergency.
可你只是来买♥♥啤酒
Yet, all you did was buy beer.
我根本不会这么做
Doesn't even sound like me.
第一 我都不知道敏锐这词的意思
A: I don't even know what "Acumen" Means,
第二 我想让你帮我挑啤酒 你很擅长这个
And B: I wanted you to help me pick out the beer. You're so good at it.
- 发生什么事了 - 没事
- What is going on? - Nothing.
韦德·肯塞拉
Wade Kinsella?
到底发生什么事了
What is going on?
我讨厌你这么看我
I hate it when you do this.
好吧
Fine, okay?
范西的所有服务员都食物中毒了
Uh, the entire wait staff at Fancie's got food poisoning.
但是别担心 因为布里克在解决了
But don't worry because Brick is handling it.
所以 我爸爸利用你
So, my father is using
作为诱饵来掩饰派对突发事件吗
you as a decoy over some catering emergency?
什么
What?
这也是我家里人可笑计划中的一部分吗
Is that also a part of my family's ridiculous plan?
不 这是我的错
No, that is my bad.
我很抱歉我没按照计划那样常来看你
I'm sorry that I haven't been here as much as I intended to.
但是最近发生了很多事
But there's been a lot going on.
我想告诉你
I wanted to tell you that...
我怀孕了
I'm having a baby.
是男孩
A boy.
阿♥拉♥巴马男孩
Alabama boy.
是韦德的
With Wade.
你还记得韦德吗
Do you remember Wade?
说更疯狂的事之前
Well, before things get even crazier,
我想谢谢你寄给我的所有明信片
I wanted to thank you for all of the postcards.
还有谢谢你带我来到蓝铃镇
And for bringing me to BlueBell.
奇怪的是
In weird news,
我终于找到真爱了
I finally found love.
我终于找到家了
I finally found a home.
我多希望我可以和你分享所有的事情
And I just wish that I could share it all with you.
我还希望你能够成为这个孩子的祖父
And I wish that you could be the grandpa to this baby...
因为我觉得你当祖父肯定超级棒
because I think that you would be a great one.
他会的
He would've.
回纽约前我想带着塞尔维来这看看
I was bringing Sylvie by before we headed back for New York.
你们能来我很开心
I'm so glad you guys are here.
是的
Yeah.
亲爱的 你还好吗
Sweetie, are you, are you okay?
没事没事 只是宫缩
Oh, yeah, yeah, no. It's just, um, Braxton Hicks.
就是练习子♥宫♥收缩
They're, like, practice contractions.
再正常不过 没必要大惊小怪
Perfectly normal, nothing to be alarmed about.
不如我们还是送你回家吧
H-how about we give you a ride back to the house anyway?
- 你们不用麻烦的 - 不麻烦
- Oh, you don't have to do that. - Oh, we want to.
好的 我马上就过去
Okay. I'll be right there.
谢谢
Thank you.
别这样看着我
Don't look at me like that, okay?
这孩子还有三周半才到预产期呢
This baby is not due for another three and a half weeks.
- 祝贺你 - 谢谢
- Congratulations, man. - Oh, thanks.
那不是松鼠 那是我老婆
That's not a squirrel, that's my wife.
弗兰克
Hey, Frank?
能给我一杯姜汁汽水吗 要两份的
Can I get a ginger ale? Make that a double.
我是便利店的老板和私♥家♥侦♥探♥
I am a convenience store proprietor/private detective,
不是变魔术的
not a miracle worker!
佐伊
Zoe!
你听说我搬来蓝铃镇了吗
Have you heard I moved to BlueBell?
苏茜终于在她沙龙给了我个位置
Susie finally gave me a chair in her salon.
你让我们顾客名单翻倍了 大部分都是男性
She's doubled our client roster, mostly men.
那个捕虾的萨尔每天都来
Sal the shrimp guy comes in every day.
佐伊 你还好吗
Zoe, you okay?
我非常好
Yes, dandy.
你的眼睛刚刚向上翻了一下
Oh, 'cause your eyes just rolled back in your head a little.
那个 就是你懂的
Uh, well... just 'cause you know...
捕虾的萨尔 那家伙是个无赖
Sal the shrimp guy? What a cad!
好吧
Well...
普雷切特姐妹和弗兰克一个小时了
Neither the Pritchetts nor Frank have spilled anything
- 都没洒了酒 已经很好了 - 好吧
- in at least an hour, so that's something. - Oh, well...
别碰我盘里的
No touching my stuff.
这派对办得很讲究
This party is exquisite.
柠檬一定会喜欢的
Lemon is gonna love it.
出租车还没来 还要晚一个小时
天啊
Oh, dear.
你怎么还没精神失常
Why are you not flipping out?
怎么 蓝铃小车在来的路上了 我的发型也做好了
What? The Blue-Ber's on its way, my hair is done.
我们就会晚一点
We're gonna be a little bit
到派对 这又不是什么大事
late to the party, but it's not a big deal.
抱歉 莱蒙·布里兰德哪去了
I'm sorry. Wh-Where is Lemon Breeland?
柠檬 你在吗 你是被附身了吗
Lemon? Hello? Are you inside this Cylon? Hello?
够了 为什么大家都觉得我那么脆弱呢
Okay, why does everybody think I'm such a delicate flower?
我前两个派对焦虑的原因
The reason for my anxiety about the last two parties
是我要嫁给错误的人
is because I was marrying the wrong person.
但是现在我要嫁给真命天子了
But now I'm marrying the right one.
既然你好像对所有事情
Since you're all, like, cool as a cucumber
都非常冷静 我能问你个事吗
about everything now, can I ask you something?
什么
What?
剧集 | 南国医恋(2011) | 导航列表