剧集 | 南国医恋(2011) | 导航列表
玛格诺莉娅
Magnolia,
你有了新妹妹 还要
you got a new little sister, and helping
帮汤姆和旺达
with Tom and Wanda.
柠檬
And, Lemon...
她的理由最好
she's got the best excuse of all...
她和一个好男人坠入了爱河
she's been falling in love with a fantastic guy.
拿下性感镇长 不错哦
Scored the hot mayor. Nice!
总之 我还有这个
Anyway, I get this
愉快的派对
lovely party.
还有蛋糕
And that cake.
人还能再幸运吗
How lucky can a guy be?
生日快乐 (托尼)布里克
除非你是 托尼
I mean, unless you're... Tony.
还有 娱乐部分
Um, and-and also, um, for entertainment,
由肉丸献唱
Meatball has offered to play.
肉丸
Meatball?
我爱肉丸
I love Meatball!
嘭 地都在晃 移♥动♥美容车就倒了
Boom! It shook the earth, and the mobile spa went down.
然后我想 要是佐伊
And then I thought, what if Zoe's
还在里面呢 要是她回去给斯坦利付钱怎么办
still in there? What if she went back to pay Stanley?
天 我没有去付钱 我想着
Oh, man, I never did pay Stanley. Then I thought,
要是柠檬在里面呢
what if Lemon's in there?
我太担心了 都把冰淇淋扔了
And I was so worried, I dropped my ice cream.
两个球呢
Two scoops!
- 你欠我冰淇淋 - 什么
- You owe me ice cream. - Wh-What?
你是说我还不值两个球的冰淇淋吗
Are you saying that I'm not worth two scoops of ice cream?
你要是受伤了 肯定值 可你好好的
If you were hurt, then totally, but you were fine.
什么 你认真的么
What? Seriously?
你的父母完全迷上了肉丸
Your parents are seriously into Meatball.
我一直想要问你
Hey, I've been meaning to ask you...
你说我当音乐经纪人的时候
did you really mean what you said
真的是那么想吗
about me and music managing?
当然是
Hell yeah.
我为你骄傲
I'm so proud of you.
你惊人的好 你知道吗
You're amazing, you know that?
我有点爱上你了 安娜贝丝·纳什
I'm kind of sort of falling for you, AnnaBeth Nass.
是嘛
Well...
我也是 先生
right back at you, sir.
生日快乐 布里克
Happy birthday, Brick.
快乐
It is.
最好的礼物
And the best gift...
就是你和柠檬
is you and Lemon.
想不出我女儿还能找到更好的男人定下终生了
Couldn't ask for a better man for my girl to end up with.
这话对我很重要
W-Well, that means a lot.
可你们俩是怎么
But... how on earth did you two
就莫名其妙的在一起了呢
end up an item out of nowhere like this?
我
I...
等等 真的吗 你真的不知道
Wait, seriously, you really don't know?
不知道 再一想 还是不知道的好
No, on second thought, uh, I don't want to know.
不想知道
No, no, I don't.
事情是这样的
Here's the thing.
我认识哈利
I knew Harley, and, um...
尽管我爸爸和哈利不总是合得来
even though my daddy and Harley didn't always get along,
我一直觉得他是个好人
I always thought that he was a real nice guy.
所以 如果你想
And so... if you ever...
谈谈他 我很愿意
want to talk about it, I'd be... be happy to.
谢谢
Thank you.
真的很贴心
That's really sweet.
别得意忘形了
Don't get carried away.
还有这个
Then there's this.
这是什么
What is this?
是个鸭子
It's a duck.
我看的出来
I can see that.
是哈利在我小时候
Harley made that for me when I was
给我做的
a little girl.
我也不想挂起来
And I, you know, I don't want it hanging around,
把公♥寓♥弄乱 所以
cluttering up my apartment, so...
我想你可能会喜欢
I thought you might like it.
剧集 | 南国医恋(2011) | 导航列表