剧集 | 南国医恋(2011) | 导航列表
我不能一直这么等着 柠檬
I can't wait around forever, Lemon.
勒旺爱你
Lavon loves you,
你爱勒旺 显而易见
you love Lavon. It is plain as day.
- 你的意思是 - 我要求你
- What are you saying? - I am demanding
去找他 告诉他你爱他
that you go and find him and tell him that.
斯嘉丽的左尺骨骨折了
Scarlett's left ulna is fractured,
但只是轻伤 我可以马上接回去
but it's simple break, I can set it in no time.
好吗 就让哈特医生来吧
Please. Just let Dr. Hart do this.
好吧
All right.
布里克 这是斯嘉丽和她妈妈
Brick, this is Scarlett, and this is Mrs...
金凯德 很高兴见到你
Uh, uh, Kincaid. Nice to meet you.
好了 宝贝 走吧
Okay, baby, let's go.
你还好吗 你像见到鬼一样
Are you okay? You look like you saw a ghost.
- 她是爱丽丝 - 哪个爱丽丝
- That's Alice. - Alice? As in...
我前妻
Alice my ex-wife.
- 你要去哪 - 对不起 我有个病人
- Where are you going? - I... Sorry, but I have a patient.
但是这个病人要结果 而且我还有问题
This patient has issues and I have questions...
很久了一定要得到答案的问题
longtime questions that I have to get the answers to.
早上好 美女
Good morning, sunshine.
- 快请进 - 早上好 小牛仔
- Come on in. - Morning, cowboy.
这是你定的新浴巾
All right. Got your new towels that you ordered.
太棒了 感觉像是
Yes. Feels like, uh,
埃及棉 蛮高档嘛
Egyptian cotton? You are fancy.
只求最好
Only the finest.
说到好东西
Speaking of fine,
那些尊巴舞DVD的效果明显嘛
those Zumba DVDs really been paying off.
快点 给我瞧瞧
Come on, let's see.
韦德·肯塞拉 你太可爱了
Wade Kinsella, you are too sweet.
贝瑟尼 甜心
Hey, uh, Bethany, sweetheart,
你介意把那个还给我吗
do you mind returning that for me?
我老爹丢了盒子 拿错了鱼竿
Got the wrong rod, lost the box, my bad.
小天使 我会帮你的
Angel, I got your back.
谢谢 宝贝 真高兴见到你
Thank you, baby. Hey, great to see you.
我也是
You, too.
祝你今天愉快
Have a good day now.
真的吗
Seriously?
什么
What?
你确定你不知道我问什么
You're really gonna ask me, "What"?
你刚刚就是在和她调情
You were totally just flirting with her.
和贝瑟尼
With Bethany?
拜托 我们是老朋友了
Come on, we're old pals.
老朋友都这么说话
That's just how old pals talk.
是吗 你和勒旺说过他身材好吗
Oh, yeah? Have you ever once told Lavon that he was fine?
说过
Yeah.
他 是挺好的
He... is fine.
我们儿子会怎么想
What is our son gonna think?
他可以通过抛媚眼
That he can just shirk all his grown-up responsibilities
让女人帮他做事
by batting his lashes
就能逃避成年人应付的所有责任吗
and getting some woman to do it for him?
这就是肯塞拉家族生存之道
Well, it is the Kinsella way.
别闹 我是认真的
Oh, stupid. I'm serious.
好吧 如果你很在乎 我以后不这样了
All right, if it's that important to you, I'll stop.
好吗
Okay?
请原谅我现在要对你抛媚眼了
No excuse me while I bat my lashes at you.
南国医恋 第四季第七集
迪莱拉 你做的鸡蛋太好吃了
Mmm. Delilah, you did such a nice job on these eggs.
- 谢谢 - 谢谢
- Thank you. - Thank you.
你就吃
Is that, uh...
这一盘脆煎培根够吗
is that bacon crisp enough for you?
爸爸 到底为什么叫我来
Daddy, tell me why I'm really here.
我看见你的母亲了
I saw your mother.
我没有去找她
And I-I did not seek her out.
她的女儿玩橄榄球的时候摔断了胳膊
Her daughter broke her arm playing softball.
爱丽丝
And-and Alice...
她之后又来找我谈话
she came back later to talk.
- 所以 - 我知道
- And so... - I know.
我看到你们了
I saw you.
什么
What?
哦 不
Oh, no.
一开始我以为是幻觉
First, I thought I was hallucinating.
但实际上更糟糕
But it was worse.
你怎么还能和那个女人说话
How could you even speak to that woman?
一个抛夫弃女
A woman who left her husband and her children,
然后杳无音讯的女人
never to be heard from again?
我去见她之前就应该告诉你 柠檬
I should have told you before I saw her, Lemonade.
但是
But...
爸爸
Daddy.
告诉我你没有原谅她
Tell me you didn't forgive her.
我永远不会原谅她的所作所为
I will never forgive her for what she did.
但听到她的解释
But hearing her side of it.
谢尔比觉得或许
Shelby thinks that it maybe
对我来说是一种解脱
brings me some kind of closure.
所以 如果你能接受
So, if you're open to it,
爱丽丝希望见见你和你妹妹
Alice would like to see you a-and your sister, too.
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
大家为明天埃塞尔的生日准备好了吗
Who's ready for for Ethel's birthday tomorrow?!
我兴奋得不行
I can hardly contain myself.
柠檬 我就是想发自内心的感谢你
Lemon, I just want to thank you from the bottom of my heart
为派对提供餐饮和服务
for offering to cater the party.
没问题
Yeah.
都是为了这可爱的小东西
Anything for that cutie pie.
现在 我们应该着手准备了
Now, we should get started with organizing.
谁来管理哪个餐台
Who's gonna man what station,
音乐清单 埃塞尔喜欢流行曲调
ooh, and a playlist, Ethel loves show tunes.
我们可以待会再弄吗
Um, do you mind if we do that later,
我现在要出去一趟
I need to step outside right now.
我需要新鲜空气
I need to get some fresh air.
哦
Oh.
当然可以
Of course.
我知道 最近疯狂的事太多
I know, things have been crazy.
杰弗里斯警官因为弗兰克在迪克西站台
Sergeant Jeffries is suing Frank for not carrying
没有准备足够品种的冰淇淋要起诉他
enough varieties of ice cream at the Dixie Stop.
还有肉球改变了他的音乐风格
And Meatball has changed his whole sound,
让特鲁伊特兄弟嫉妒不已 还有
and the Truitt brothers are jealous, and...
那都不重要
That's not important.
现在最重要的是
What is important right now is that
我们把疯狂的日程推到一边 然后约会
we clear our crazy schedules and make this happen.
所以 明晚怎么样
So, how's tomorrow night?
我的荣幸 乔治·塔克
It would be my pleasure, George Tucker.
看吧 我就知道你会同意
See, I knew you were gonna say yes.
你就知道 是吗
Oh! You did, did you?
是的 但是
I did, but... Oh.
我晚点打给你
I will call you later.
美好的一天是吧 柠檬
Beautiful day, isn't it, Lemon?
不一定呢
Debatable.
柠檬 我真高兴见到你 我有事要告诉你
Oh, Lemon, I'm so glad to see you, because I have some news.
我希望你听了会高兴
And I hope you'll be happy about it.
乔治和我明晚要去约会
George and I are going out tomorrow on a date.
太棒了
That's wonderful.
我知道我们和对方的前任约会
I mean, I realize us dating each other's exes is stranger
比三条腿的狗去赛马还奇怪
than a three-legged dog in a horse race,
但这里是蓝铃镇 不是吗
but that's BlueBell, right?
柠檬
Lemon?
两位美女好
Hello, ladies.
你那天晚上没有去找他吗
Didn't you go over there the other night?
我在去的路上遇见了我爸爸和我妈妈
I was on my way when I saw my father with my mother.
很显然爱丽丝是来道歉的
Apparently Alice was making amends.
柠檬 亲爱的
Oh, Lemon, honey.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
已经过去了
Well, it's over,
希望我永远不用再见到
剧集 | 南国医恋(2011) | 导航列表