剧集 | 南国医恋(2011) | 导航列表
拜托 各路神灵保佑
A-And please, in the name of everything that's holy,
别再是个假男朋友了
don't let it be another fake boyfriend.
真是太好了
Isn't that just wonderful?
蓝铃镇的镇长和他的律师
The mayor of BlueBell and his lawyer
为了当地老年中心挨家挨户访问
going door-to-door for the local senior center.
是啊 尽职尽责嘛
Yeah, well, we-we like to do our part.
当然了
Certainly do.
我们敬爱老年人
We love old people.
请原谅 我还有工作要做
Well, if you'll excuse me, I have some work to attend to...
其实
W-Well, uh, actually,
你不介意的话还有一个问题
uh, another question if you don't mind,
Langford先生
Mr. Langford. Um...
你认识Henry Dalton吗
Do you happen to know, uh, Henry Dalton?
当然
Of course.
Henry从小学开始
Henry has been my best friend
就是我最好的朋友了
ever since grade school.
他是个很好的人
He is a wonderful man.
是
Yeah.
他是
Yes, he is,
非常好的人
just a wonderful man.
这个人是美国 不
The man is an American... nay...
国际上的英雄
an international hero.
是
Yeah.
是
Yeah.
你们怎么问起Henry了
So why you asking about Henry?
你们认识他
Do you know him?
真幸运啊
Aren't you lucky?
和他恋爱的女孩
Well, the girl that he is dating
是我们一个非常好的朋友
is a... she's a very good friend of ours.
哦
Oh.
她能找到像Henry这样的男人是福分啊
Well, she's very fortunate to have found a man like Henry.
这个人值得拥有
The man is quite a catch.
实际上我老婆说
In fact, my wife says he is
他就是德内罗 詹姆斯和瑞恩·高斯林的
a perfect combination of the Pope, LeBron James
依次为摔角手、篮球名将、著名演员
完美结合体
and Ryan Gosling.
哇
Wow.
他们俩关系肯定很好
They must be close.
好到他每天送她两束红玫瑰
So close that he sends her two dozen roses a day?
你说什么
Excuse me?
你在暗示什么
What are you implying?
电影很好玩
It was funny.
我只是不知道我要看到那么多
I'm just not so sure I needed to see so many shots
Jonah Hill私处的镜头
of Jonah Hill's personal place.
我同意
I-I agree.
你会告诉他吗
So are you gonna tell him?
告诉谁什么
Huh? Tell who what?
告诉Wade你有了他的孩子
Wade. That you're having his baby.
我不知道
I don't know.
我知道我必须说
I mean, I know I have to.
这种事最后会很明显的
These things do become pretty obvious eventually.
我想
I think that...
我首先要想清楚自己要如何处理这件事
I need to figure out how I want to handle this first
还有我期望他怎么做
and what I even want from him.
想出个计划
Come up with a plan.
有计划很好
Plans are good.
面对现实吧
I mean, because, let's face it,
他光提出我们一起吃饭
the man took eight weeks to even warm up to the idea
就用了两个月
of having dinner.
想想等我告诉他
Think about how he's gonna react
人生要彻底颠覆了 他是什么反应
when I tell him his life is gonna be turned upside down.
Wade是个好男人
Well, Wade's a good guy.
他可能会给你惊喜呢
I mean, he might surprise you.
可能会很快哦
Maybe sooner than later.
我们 能谈谈么
Can we, uh... can we talk?
Zoe 我只想
Look, Zoe, I just...
只想跟你说对不起
I just wanted to say I'm sorry.
我说不信任你 并不是真心的
When I said I didn't trust you, I didn't mean it.
我只是害怕 就把你推开了
I was just... scared and pushing you away, you know?
感觉挺真心的
Well, it felt pretty real.
好吧 可能我不是
Yeah, well, okay, maybe I'm not
百分百确信如果我们重新开始
100% sure that you wouldn't have hurt me
你不会再伤我 但是
if we restarted things, but...
我知道我对你的感情
I know that I have never felt about anyone
是我对其他人前所未有的
the way I feel about you.
而且
And...
我想
I guess that...
我很清楚我们值得冒一次险
I realized it's worth the risk.
我们的感情就像是坐过山车
Things between us have been like a roller-coaster.
是啊
Yeah, yeah.
像是上下翻滚 左右扭转的过山车
Like one of the... upside-down twisty-turny ones.
我想你在犹豫要不要重来的时候
And I guess it wasn't fair of me to get upset
我不应该那么生气的
when you hesitated to get right back on.
所以如果我再约你一起吃晚餐的话
So if I were to ask you to dinner again,
你还会摔门拒绝吗
would you slam the door in my face?
试试吧
Try me.
Zoe Hart,
你愿意今晚和我共进晚餐吗
would you like to go to dinner with me tonight?
愿意
Yes.
太好了 我们最好走了
Yes! All right, well, we better get going
预订了十分钟后的餐位呢
'cause, uh, got a reservation in, like, ten minutes.
什么 你还预订了
What? You made a reservation?
Wanda订的 走吧
Well, Wanda did. But come on. Let's go.
- 我们会迟到的 - 我也这么想
- We're gonna be late. - Oh, yeah, that's what I thought.
随便啦
Yeah, whatever.
谢谢
Thanks.
一杯薄荷朱利 谢谢 要双份酒
A mint julep, please. Oh, make that a double.
多加薄荷
Extra mint.
Stanley.
我想一会过去
Uh, I was hoping I could come by,
把我收集的娃娃拿走
pick up my doll collection later.
你要带上潜水装备了
You'll have to bring your snorkel gear.
你的娃娃都沉入莫比尔湾了
Your dolls are all at the bottom of Mobile Bay.
什么 不
What? No!
你不会吧
You wouldn't.
不要扔De Haviland小姐啊
Not Mrs. De Havilland.
不要扔Rhett
Not Rhett.
全部都扔了
All of them.
Shelby 又是那个唱歌♥跳舞招人烦的女人
Shelby? That cabaret singing vexation again?
又是假男友
Another fake boyfriend?
又一个完美归宿变成你的诡计
Another perfectly decent candidate that was all a ruse!
我认为我察觉别人弱点的能力是种天赋
I consider my ability to smell weakness a gift.
你就让我察觉到了弱点
And you smell of weakness.
还有一点橙子酱的味道
And a hint of marmalade.
我有时候会做果酱
I make jam sometimes.
Lemon 我知道Shelby不在我身边
Look, Lemon, I-I understand that things are easier
生活会简单一点
when Shelby is not around,
可也会更空虚 会缺少很多乐趣
but-but it is also emptier and-and a lot less fun.
哦 爸爸
Oh, Daddy.
Lemon 我知道你不赞同
Lemon, I know... I know you don't approve,
但是 管他呢 Lemon
but, doggone it, Lemon,
我就是爱她
I-I just love her.
我家里的这两个人
Everybody in my family's
行为举止都很怪啊
acting very odd.
Bertram, Lemon.
有人有事瞒着我
Oh, someone's keeping something from me.
我就是知道
I know it. And you're not
你要是不告诉我就别想从这起来
getting up from here until you tell me what it is.
我等着呢
I'm waiting.
你知道吗 爸爸
You know what, I'm good
我很擅长经营餐厅 应该说是非常擅长
at running a restaurant, Daddy... excellent, in fact.
这么多年的漂浮不定
After all of these years of drifting,
剧集 | 南国医恋(2011) | 导航列表