剧集 | 南国医恋(2011) | 导航列表
I love you.
- 你先请 - 谢谢
- After you. - Thank you.
这是僵尸启示录再现吗
Was there some kind of zombie apocalypse?
煎饼和甜点都去哪了
Oh, where are the pancakes and the pastries?
这怎么了
What happened here?
也许勒旺有什么镇长的急事要忙
Maybe Lavon had some kind of, like, emergency mayor thing.
别担心 宝贝
Uh, don't worry sweets, all right?
把脚抬起来 我给你做早餐
Kick up your feet. I'm gonna make breakfast.
麦片和水果
Cereal and, uh, fruit?
勒旺总是把草莓切成笑脸的
Lavon always makes the strawberries into a smiley face.
麦片水果很好
Cereal and fruit is fine.
我呢
So, I, uh...
昨天去了厄尔那
stopped by Earl's yesterday.
- 然后呢 - 他仅有的传家宝
- Yeah? - The only heirlooms he's got
就是他当成小夜灯
are a neon beer sign
挂在我婴儿床上的霓虹灯啤酒标了
that he set up as the nightlight over my crib
还有我没认出来的毯子
and a blanket I didn't recognize
闻着有点犰狳味
that smelled vaguely like armadillo.
但是别担心
But don't worry, all right?
我搞定它 医生
I got this covered, Doc.
传家宝任务不会失败的 好吗
Operation heirloom will not be met with failure, all right?
你在啊 还拿着甜点
There you are! And with the pastries.
你穿着睡衣去了面包店
What, did you go to the Butter Stick in your pajamas?
每天送来的甜点
The pastries were outside the front door
就放在前门口啊
where they get delivered every day.
我们担心你呢
Well, we were worried about you.
- 我只是睡了懒觉 - 你从来不睡懒觉
- Well, I just slept in. - You never sleep in.
- 我折腾到很晚 - 什么叫做
- Well, I had a big night. - What do you mean,
你折腾到
you had a big...?
控制一下你的热情
Try to contain your enthusiasm.
她只是兴奋
She's just... excited.
看来你们是在一起了
Take it you two are an item now.
是的
Yes.
我们在一起了
Yes, we are.
耶 太好了
Yay! That is so great!
我都是把脚放这的
Oh, I always put my feet here.
你抽中的谷仓 我还是替了你
You belong in the barn, and yet I had to cover your shift.
真的么 你们俩现在还这样
Really? You two are still doing that?
我以为这阶段已经过了
I thought we moved past this.
这是我们关系的精华所在 勒旺
That's the beauty of our relationship, Lavon.
这阶段过不了的 对吧 柠檬
We never move past this. Right, Lemon?
没错 让开
Mm-hmm. Move.
- 好好吃的样子 - 不不 不要吃这个
- Yummy. - Oh, no. No, not that one.
这里只有一个乳酪松糕
See, there's only one buttermilk muffin.
是啊
Yes.
没错 现在是我的了
That is correct. And now it is mine.
事实上 这是给我的
Well, actually, it's for me,
如你所见嘛
'cause, as you can see,
我是代表两个人吃的
I'm eating for two.
不行 你这招对我不管用
Oh, no. You are not playing that card with me.
这是我男友家 这些甜点
This is my boyfriend's house, and these are
也是他的 所以
his pastries, so...
我是她男友
I'm her boyfriend.
多好啊
Well, isn't this nice?
我们四个在一起
All of us, together...
同一屋檐下
under one roof.
你说得对
You're right.
这是勒旺家
You know, this is Lavon's house,
他是你男友
he is your boyfriend.
我为你们俩高兴
I am thrilled for you both.
是吗
You are?
你个坏蛋
Whoa! You animal!
佐伊 佐伊
Zoe! Zoe!
爱情和甜点是不择手段的
All's fair in love and pastry!
开什么玩笑
Seriously?!
生活肯定有趣了
This is gonna be fun.
抓紧了
Well, hold on. Hey!
早啊 宝贝
Hello, baby.
早啊 帅哥
Hello, Bricky Brack.
抱歉我们不能一起吃早餐了
I'm sorry we can't all have breakfast together.
埃塞尔和我要上母子课程
Ethel and I have baby class.
- 母子课 - 然后我要去
- Baby class? - Then I have to go do
做旺达孩子的星图
Wanda's baby's star chart.
我要去南国小店上班 拜 爸爸
I have to fill in at the Dixie Stop. Bye, Dad.
给你留了吃的 亲爱的
We left you a plate, hon.
过来抱抱 宝贝
Well... Oh, come here, baby.
这就完了
Well, that's it?
你们就没有别的和我说了
That's all you got to say to me?
别忘了你要在吉米生日派对
Don't forget to get your clown costume
穿的小丑服
for Jimmy's birthday party.
她们全忘了我的生日
They freakin' forgot my birthday!
我有案件摘要给你 塔克先生
I have those briefs for you, Mr. Tucker.
就在
Right...
这里
under... here.
天 你可比汤姆·龙称职多了
Man, you are so much better at this job than Tom Long.
我当然希望如此
Oh, well, I certainly hope so.
对不起 你们好
I'm so sorry! Hi.
哈罗德 柯罗拉
Hi, Harold, Clora.
这是怎么了
What's going on in here?
- 我可以解释 - 你和安娜贝丝·纳什
- I-I can explain. - You and AnnaBeth Nass?
说真的
Honestly.
有了柠檬 唐茜 还有疯子林莉
After Lemon and Tansy and that crazy-eyed Lynly?
- 好吧 爸妈 - 不需要解释 儿子
- Okay, Mom, Dad... - No need to explain, son.
我们太开心了
We are so thrilled.
太好了
Oh, yeah! Oh.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
好了
All right.
- 我知道 我可以表现的好点 - 的确
- I know. Not my finest moment. - No, it was not.
我不知道怎么和你说
Well, I don't know what to tell you.
那个女人要把我逼疯了
That woman drives me insane!
她能让人疯掉
She's maddening!
是 但她是我最好的朋友
True, but-but she's my best friend,
而且她也不会
and she is not going...
离开 好吗
anywhere, all right?
勒旺看上去对她是认真的
Lavon seems to be serious about her,
我们都知道 这有可能
and for all know, that may well have been
是下辈子的第一顿早餐
the first breakfast of the rest of our lives.
我们不能玷污早餐的圣洁
We cannot sully the sanctity of breakfast.
勒旺爱早餐
Lavon loves breakfast,
你爱勒旺
and you love Lavon,
柠檬也没那么糟
and Lemon isn't that bad.
我们能想出
So, we'll figure out
相处的办法吧
a way to get along?
你没有选择
Well, you have no choice.
好吧 我试试
Fine. I'll try.
我会的
I will.
但是我要求你做两件事
But I ask of you two things.
第一 你会告诉我爸爸我们的事
One: you will tell my father about us.
我不想让他在博客上看见才知道
I do not want him reading about it on the Blawker.
第二 你会吻我
And two: you will kiss me.
现在
Right now.
那个小吉米就是个恶魔
That little Jimmy is the devil.
等会再说 医生
Hey, hold that thought, Doc.
他和他的流氓朋友
Oh, he and his hooligan friends...
他们朝我扔饼干
they threw cookies at me,
因为我只会扎两种动物气球
'cause I could only make two balloon animals.
你的虫子和小蛇
"Oh, your worm and your little snake,
都是一个样
they're exactly the same."
不知感恩的孩子
You ingrates.
怎么了
What's up?
扎克 你要是不介意
剧集 | 南国医恋(2011) | 导航列表