剧集 | 南国医恋(2011) | 导航列表
Oh, my God! It almost got you!
你还好吗
Are you okay...?
美女们
Ladies?
你们好啊
How are you?
很高兴你们来这里
So great you came here.
随便选个座 我马上就来 好吗
Grab a table. I'll be right with you, all right?
相信我 我知道你的感受
Believe me, I know how you feel.
你真的懂吗
Oh! Oh, you do, huh?
你怀孕17个半月了再跟我说
Let me know how you feel when you're 17 half months pregnant!
你就直接回家 坐着放松一下
Why don't you just go home, put your feet up and relax?
你放松试试
You relax!
别挡路 小姑娘们
Out of my way, girls!
斯嘉丽 你怎么过来了
Scarlett! What are you doing here?
又来了呢
Again.
这可怜的小姑娘在找事情做
The poor little thing was looking for something to do,
所以我邀请她过来帮我做文书工作
so I invited her over to help me with my filing.
你们根本不知道
You guys have no idea
在我家有多无聊
how boring it is at my house.
我是独生女
I'm an only child,
父母都有工作 还有
both my parents work, and...
我喜欢你们
I like you guys.
你们都很古怪 和我一样
You're weird... like me.
我爸爸两点来接我
My dad can pick me up at 2:00?
布里克对未成年人出现在办公室有成见
Brick has a thing about minors in the office...
真的吗 我在这儿工作
Really? 'Cause I work here.
我是未成年人
And I'm a minor.
罗斯
Rose?
要不你今天休息
Why don't you take the day off?
带着斯嘉丽
And show Scarlett
在蓝铃镇四处转转 去RJ餐吧
around BlueBell? You know, go to the Rammer Jammer.
吃个汉堡
Get some burgers.
- 我请客 - 听起来不错
- On me. - Sounds fun.
好吧 我不知道
Okay. I don't know
孕期荷尔蒙对你造成了什么影响
what those pregnancy hormones are doing to you.
但是我要带薪休假
But you're paying me for the day.
汉堡你买♥♥单 我们走吧 斯嘉丽
And for the burgers. Let's go, Scarlett.
罗斯
Hey, Rose?
可以麻烦你把我的眼镜拿来吗
Would you get me my glasses?
你们好
Hi.
你们俩好好玩
You two have fun.
好的 不好意思
Okay. Excuse me.
再见 哈特医生
Bye, Dr. Hart.
我完全不知道她会来
I had no idea.
柠檬 你 你应该知道
Lemon, y-y-you should know that...
我知道她是谁
I know who that is.
恕我失陪
Excuse me.
我有个派对要计划
I have a party to plan.
看这个蛋糕
Ooh, aw! Look at the cake!
看呀 这是你的蛋糕
Aw! Look it! That's your cake.
谢谢你
Thank you.
嘿
Hey!
把它放下 放下
Put it down. Down!
我明确的说过奶酪泡芙
I explicitly said the cheese puffs
要在恶魔蛋之后
were not to be served
一个小时才能供应
until one hour after the deviled eggs.
一个小时
One hour!
- 去啊 - 冷静 柠檬
-Go! -Chill out, Lemon, okay?
你吓到小朋友了
You are terrifying the children.
你还把那个骑小马的负责人弄哭了
And you also made the pony ride guy cry.
你到底怎么了
What is going on with you?
没事
Nothing.
什么事都没有
Nothing's going on.
你回爆米花那桌去吧
And go back to the popcorn station!
快去
Go!
我老姐怎么了
What's up my sister's keister?
筹划派对压力很大的
Oh, planning parties is stressful.
不是 柠檬筹办派对就像做瑜伽一样小菜一碟
No. Planning parties is like yoga for Lemon Breeland.
肯定有事
Something's up.
没有的事
"Up"? That...
这太荒谬了
That is ridiculous.
玛格诺莉娅 你穿
Magnolia, you look
这裙子真漂亮
great in that dress!
我的裙子也很漂亮
It just goes so great with mine!
我在想或许
I was thinking maybe
我们待会可以给大家小唱一曲
we could sing a little song for everybody later.
有时侯
Sometimes
你还真是搞笑呢 谢尔比
you're just so hilarious, Shelby.
你从教堂离开的那天
* And when you walked away from church that day *
你说我确实
* You do said I do... *
不愿意嫁给你
* Not want to marry you. *
- 唱得不错 肉球 - 谢谢
- Hey. Great job, Meatball. - Thanks.
这首歌♥是关于我和某一名字缩写是L-AL的歌♥手
It's about the tragic breakup at the altar between me
在圣坛悲剧分手的故事
and a certain singer whose initials are L-AL.
是的 是的
Right, right.
明天用这首歌♥开场
Well, op with that tomorrow.
真的吗 不选首更劲爆的
Really? Not something peppier?
不 不 你要用深情的声线吸引他们
No! No, you got to draw them in with that voice.
让女人们都爱上你然后再
Make the women fall in love with you and then
突然地注入能量 你明白吗
hit them with a bolt of energy, you know?
最后用乡村摇滚乐的嗓音收尾
And then you close with that rockabilly tune that you got.
让她们想要听到更多
You leave them wanting more.
在歌♥曲中间 我可以走到人群中去
And in between the songs, I can walk out amongst the crowd.
让她们感受到我的魅力
Work them with my charm.
还有我的笑话
And my jokes!
不 不要 别那么做
No! No, don't do that.
只要唱歌♥就够了
Just sing.
那个笑话呢
Oh, the one joke, though?
那个关于洗澡的狗的笑话
The one about the dog in the shower?
我喜欢那个
I love that one.
- 我们明天再讨论 - 我爱你 乔治·塔克
- We'll discuss it tomorrow. - I love you, G-Tuck.
好吧
All right.
谢谢你过来 汤姆
Thank you for coming, Tom.
旺达现在十分吓人
Uh, Wanda is, uh, very scary right now.
能够逃出我家真是再好不过了
So it's a pleasure to get out of the house.
这是你要的餐馆名单
Um, here is that list of restaurants that you wanted.
太棒了
Great.
我们来看看
Here we go.
卡梅莉亚小酒馆
Camellia's Bistro?
不行 我和柠檬在那里订的婚
Nope. Lemon and I got engaged there.
托可莫托餐厅呢
Uh, Tokomoto's?
不行 我在那告诉唐茜我爱她
No. Told Tansy I loved her there.
海滨酒店怎么样
Uh. By the Bay.
不行 和琳莉去过
No! Lynly.
洗手间的往事不堪回首啊
Can never look at that bathroom the same again.
多芬意大利餐厅
The Dauphin Cucina?
我和勒旺第一次约会的地方
Lavon took me there for our first date.
真会选 我爱死他家的蟹肉饼了
Good choice. I love their crab cakes.
这不是重点
Not important right now.
香辣豆煮玉米怎么样
The Spicy Succotash.
不行 和佐伊·哈特去过 伍迪·艾伦的电影散场之后
Nope. Zoe Hart. After a Woody Allen movie.
哥们 你女人缘真好
Man, you really get around.
广州菜
Cantonese and Sons?
和戴维斯·波克还有盖尼家一起去过
Davis Polk and the Gaineys.
好吧 还有一个地方
Well, there is one other option.
这个地方稍微有点远
It's a little bit out there...
一个新开的挪威餐厅 在塔斯卡卢萨
A new Norwegian place just opened in Tuscaloosa.
挪威菜
Norwegian?
我不清楚挪威有什么特色菜 但听上去不错
I don't know what Norwegians eat, but it sounds interesting.
- 只有一个问题 - 什么问题
- There's one problem. - What?
就是食评
The review.
我这辈子吃饭都没想过
剧集 | 南国医恋(2011) | 导航列表