剧集 | 南国医恋(2011) | 导航列表
我知道我永远都能依靠你
I know that I can always count on you.
我知道有了你我会
I know that I will always feel safe
一直有安全感
because I have you.
不敢相信你来了纽约
I can't believe you're in New York.
好吧 飞机上放了《蜘蛛侠》
Yeah, well, I mean, they played Spider-Man on the airplane,
我知道这大概有什么
so I kind of knew what to expect.
哦
Oh.
佐伊 你为什么跑掉了
Zoe, why... why'd you run away?
因为你要求婚
Because you were going to propose.
我 求婚
Me? Propose?
是啊 我是要求婚
I... Yeah, I was gonna propose.
算我暂时性精神错乱行么
Chalk it up to temporary insanity?
对不起我跑掉了
Well, I'm sorry for running away.
暂时精神错乱会传染的
Contagious temporary insanity?
可是你知道 我们之间发生了太多
But, you know, a lot has happened between us.
最后 都过去了之后
And finally, after all of it,
我们不能因为我怀孕了才复合
we can't get back together just because I'm pregnant.
不能的
We can't.
跟你说
Look, I mean...
事实是
the truth is, I'm...
我被当爸爸这件事吓坏了
I am petrified about being a father.
而且
And I'm...
我害怕
I'm petrified about
有了孩子会改变我
how having a baby is gonna change me.
改变我们
Us.
改变一切
Everything.
确实会
It is.
但是 这样又如何
You know what? So what?
人生充满了不定数 佐伊
Life is full of uncertainties, Zoe.
但如果你有一件事
But if you have one thing...
就有一件事你很确定
just one thing that you know is true,
你也要坚持
you hold onto that.
我确定的那件事
And the one thing that I am sure of
就是你是我一生的挚爱 佐伊·哈特
is that you are the love of my life, Zoe Hart.
我知道我们一起
And I know that together
可以应付一切
we can handle anything.
孩子也可以
Even a baby.
所以 能麻烦你
So, will you please...
再给我们一次机会吗
Please give us another chance?
天啊 我的头
Oh, my God, my head.
乔治
George?
你怎么不眨眼
Why aren't you blinking?
怎么了
What's wrong?
柠檬
Lemon...
我不爱你
I am not in love with you.
我也不爱你
I'm not in love with you, either.
过分
Rude!
不不 我
No, no, I'm...
不是 我重说
It's not... Here, let me start over.
柠檬 是我把亨利和他女朋友的事
Lemon, I was the one who leaked the story
泄露到博客上的
about Henry and his girlfriend to the blogger.
更过分了 你为什么这样做 乔治
Ruder! Why on earth would you do that, George?!
因为我以为自己爱你
Because I thought I was in love with you.
等等 什么
Wait. What?!
- 什么时候 - 直到三个小时前
- When? - Until about three hours ago.
不
No.
是 你上游轮的那天晚上
Yes. The night you left to go on the cruise,
我去了码头就为了告诉你
I went to the doc to tell you that.
但是
But...
和你重回这里让我意识到
being back here with you made me realize
我不爱你
I'm not in love with you.
我爱的是我们的过去
I am in love with our past.
那段简单的岁月
A simpler time.
那时候人生还在前方等着我们发现
When we still had our whole lives ahead of us.
我们一半的人生都有彼此在支持
We were there for each other for over half our lives.
我们分手以后 柠檬
And after we broke up, Lemon, I-I went
让我找回自己真的很痛苦
on a... miserable journey of self-discovery.
可不是吗
Yeah, well, tell me about it.
我想我之所以
And I think the reason
一直想找回你
that I keep on getting drawn back to you is...
是因为
because...
我们在一起的时候 人生才对我宽容
life made sense to me when we were together.
但是我厌倦了回首
But I'm tired of looking back.
现在我要 展望未来了
Now, I got to... look forward.
我要强迫自己 不能再安于现状了
I got to push myself, get out of my comfort zone, you know?
要考虑未来
Think about the future and...
把我们的爱情留在过去
And leave our love story in the past.
珍惜我们现在的友情
And our friendship in the present.
对啊 没错
Yeah. Exactly.
不过 我有件别的事要告诉你
Although, there is one other thing I should tell you.
我
I, uh...
不是只有我
I wasn't the only person
那天晚上去了码头对你说爱你
who went to the doc that night to tell you that they loved you.
勒旺也去了
Lavon was there, too.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
早上好
Morning.
看这样子 我猜
So, from the looks of things, I guess
你和佐伊没有
you and Zoe didn't...
不是 我们很好
No, no, we're, uh... we're okay.
他睡沙发
He's on the couch...
是因为你睡在旁边房♥间
because we thought it would be weird
我们会觉得很怪
with you in the next room.
一点了
Just a little bit.
妈妈 我想让你第一个知道
Mother, I want you to be the first to know that
韦德和我复合了
Wade and I are back together.
很诧异 我想庆祝一下呢
Surprisingly, that makes me want to celebrate.
我去买♥♥百吉饼了
I'm gonna go get us bagels.
佩默家的吗 给我买♥♥两个好吗
From Paymer's? Will you get me two?
再买♥♥一二十个的路上吃
And a couple dozen for the road?
- 特别好吃 - 等不及尝尝了
- They're so good. - I can't wait.
所以我们一起面对了
So, we're doing this, huh?
对 肯定要一起面对
Oh, yeah, we are really doing this.
有个孩子
Having a baby.
生活都会
Things are about
变得怪异了 是吧
to get very weird, aren't they?
- 绝对是 - 肯定是
- Oh, yeah. -Oh, yeah.
肯定是
Oh, yeah.
过来
Come here.
A.B.
A.B.?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
柠檬 你来了太好了
Lemon, there you are. Thank God.
我需要帮助
Um, I need help.
我必须立刻加入证人保护项目
I must enter the witness protection program immediately.
到底怎么了
What on earth happened?
没什么
Oh, nothing.
就是喝多了感谢勒旺带我们去了饼干篮子
Except, in between drunkenly thanking Lavon
说了晚安 中间插了一句
for the Biscuit Basket dinner and saying good night,
我大概告诉他 我还爱他
I... may have told him I'm still in love with him.
还有吗
Are you?
你还爱着他吗
Are you still in love with him?
是
Yes.
但是 我会过了这劲的 对吧
But, I mean, I'll... I'll get over it, right?
不能永远都爱他 是吧
Can't feel this way forever, can I?
过来
Come here.
我们去吃早餐吧
Let's go get some breakfast, okay?
好
Okay.
昨天晚上都发生什么了
Okay, what exactly happened last night?
我幡然醒悟了
Well, I had a realization.
我没有爱着柠檬
I am not in love with Lemon.
什么 真的
What? Seriously?
剧集 | 南国医恋(2011) | 导航列表