剧集 | 南国医恋(2011) | 导航列表
我经历过
Yeah, well, I've been there.
Ha!
谢谢
Thanks! Okay...
好的
All right.
玉米碴
Grits...
《机械战警》
and RoboCop?
我是不觉得会有人
Yeah, I don't think anyone
因为玉米碴就意识到自己还爱谁的
ever realized they loved someone over grits.
哦
Oh!
连我未出生的宝宝都失望了
Even my unborn child is disappointed.
那我应该做什么
Well, what am I supposed to do?
来个浪漫的举动
Make a big romantic gesture.
就像电影里演的
Like in the movies.
坐着白色豪轿到Wade家门口
Drive up to Wade's house in a white limo,
爬上防火梯
climb the fire escape,
跟他表白
and declare your love!
跳飞机
Jump out of a plane!
在他坐船征战德国之时
Run alongside his train shouting his name
追着火车大喊他的名字
while he ships off to fight the Kaiser.
这些要在蓝铃镇
Those might be a little hard
做出来好像有点难
to pull off in BlueBell.
你还有别的主意吗
You got any other ideas?
蓝铃镇在Fancie's餐厅的第一场
In the wake of BlueBell's first ever
火灾敲响警钟
fire at Fancie's,
很显然我们不能再干等
it's clear that we shouldn't have to wait
Daphne镇里那些胖子
for those fatsoes over in Daphne
来拯救我们于水火之中了
to come to our rescue anymore.
所以我召集你们
So I have gathered you,
我们社区里
the smartest, bravest,
最聪明勇敢 体型最佳的人
most in-shape members of our community,
集聚在此
to come together
成立蓝铃镇第一个志愿消防部门
to form BlueBell's first volunteer fire department.
指给我着火的方向
Just point me in the direction of the fire.
白内障看不见
Can't see with my cataracts.
其实找你是个错误
Uh, actually, that was a mistake.
电♥话♥本实在太古老了
It... it's an old phone sheet.
- 这个 - 太无理取闹了
-So I... -Oh. This is ridiculous.
我
I...
这位是Jaysene Charles
This is Jaysene Charles.
她是一位诚实善良的消防员
She is an honest to goodness firefighter,
她是来这给我们培训的
and she is here to train us up.
我们有两个月时间
We got eight weeks
扶你们这些烂泥上墙
to get your sorry asses in shape
证明给郡里的
and prove to the county
消防监督人看
fire supervisor that BlueBell
蓝铃镇有资本接受长♥期♥筹资
has what it takes to receive permanent funding.
你们认为自己能做到吗
You think you can do it?!
有个问题
Yeah, uh,
会有笔试吗
will there be a written test?
我们必须拿重物吗
Will we have to carry heavy stuff?
志愿会给多少工资
How much does volunteering pay?
我不想滑下什么杆
I don't want to slide down any poles.
我担心会有擦伤
I got concerns about chafing.
你们能做到
You can do it.
跟我一起说
Say it with me.
我们能做到
We can do it!
我们能做到
We can do it.
- 再说一遍 - 我们能做到
-Again! -We can do it.
她是挺吓人 但也挺性感的
You know, she's scary, but kind of hot.
我要了
Dibs.
切 我刚要说
Shoot. I was gonna call that.
现在我要给你们分组了
Now I'm gonna pair you up.
你的搭档就是你的救生索
Your partner is your lifeline.
你还有你 大高个 小矮个
Okay, you with you: big guy, little guy.
你们俩
You two.
不
No. Uh-uh.
- 我们 - 这是个坏主意
-Uh, we're... -No, that is a bad idea.
有问题么
Is there a problem?
没问题
Oh, uh... no problem.
他们是好朋友
They are best friends.
他们俩非常靠谱
These two are rock solid.
相信我
Trust me.
这一队人热情昂扬(着火了)
This brigade is on fire!
不是
No, no.
我是说相反的意思
The opposite of that. I...
我讨厌被拉来参与你对异性的愚蠢举动
I resent being dragged into your heterosexual tomfoolery.
但是唱歌♥是无♥界♥限的
But singing is cleansing!
而且你需要从屋里出来了
And you needed to get out of the house.
没错 Crickett说得对
You know what? Crickett is right.
这样真傻
This is silly.
Wade喜不喜欢Johnny Cash(创作歌♥手)
Hey. Does Wade like Johnny Cash or not?
我不确定
I'm not positive.
可能是吧 大概他会喜欢吧
I think so. It seems like he would.
Zoe Hart,
这是你把手提音响
this is your epic John Cusack
举过头顶的John Cusack翻版壮举(电影演员)
with the boom box over your head moment.
人人都爱那个场景
Everybody loves that moment.
好吧
Yeah. Okay.
你说得对
You're right.
美女们 开始吧
All right, ladies, let's do this.
我密切注视着我的心
*I keep a close watch on this heart of mine*
我时刻敞开我的心扉
*I keep my eyes wide open all the time*
我一直想打开
*I keep the end out*
我们之间的结
*For the tie that binds*
因为我爱你
*Because you're mine*
我要勇往直前
*I walk the line*
就像夜晚黑暗白昼光明一样
*As sure as night is dark and day is light*
我对你
*I keep you*
日夜牵挂不曾断
*On my mind both day and night*
你就是我的
*And happiness I know*
快乐之源泉
*Proves that it's right*
因为我爱你
*Because you're mine*
我要勇往直前
*I walk the line*
Oh-ho, yeah!
我就知道
Always knew you had
你对我有意思 Hart医生
a thing for me, Dr. Hart.
电影里John Cusack的结局不是这样的
This is not how it went down for John Cusack.
南国医恋 第四季第一集
Hart医生 你好啊
Dr. Hart. Hello.
我刚听说了有关你的一个引人入胜的故事
You know, I just heard a fascinating tale about you.
对 我给肉球唱歌♥求爱来着
Yes, I serenaded Meatball.
他在事情继续发展之前
Well, you know, he asked me for my blessing
来寻求我的祝福
before he pursued things further.
他真是深思熟虑啊
He is thoughtful like that.
是么 你说什么了
Uh-huh. And what did you say?
我说希望你们俩
I told him I hoped you two
幸福的在一起
would be happy together.
或者应该像你这种人说的 "恭喜"(希伯来语)
Or, as your people say, "mazel tov".
我出于好奇的问下 如果你昨晚在家
Well, out of curiosity, if you were home last night,
那首歌♥会有用吗
would the song have actually worked?
我觉得也是
I thought so.
但是我会想出其他办法的 Wade Kinsella 等着吧
But I'm gonna figure something out, Wade Kinsella. You'll see.
没哪个男人对我免疫的
Because no man is immune to all of this.
相信我 医生
Trust me, Doc,
我彻底打好预防针了
I have been thoroughly inoculated.
Hart医生又迟到了
Dr. Hart is tardy again.
我知道她熬夜
Now, I do realize she was up late
用情歌♥
pledging her love
对肉球示爱
to Meatball through song,
但我希望她有一点
but I do expect a modicum
职业道德
of professionalism.
Bertram!
你母亲两天之后就去欧洲了
剧集 | 南国医恋(2011) | 导航列表