剧集 | 南国医恋(2011) | 导航列表
她会选择我 一直都是
She's gonna choose me, always.
好 等着瞧
Okay. We shall see.
Bertram 别纠结了
Bertram, stop pestering.
我要点个松饼再上飞机
I want to order a muffin for the plane.
去欧洲挺远的
It's a long way to Europe.
我只是不想让你错过航♥班♥
I just don't want you to miss your flight, you know.
现在的安保
Security nowadays just...
天啊 Lemon
My stars. Lemon?
哦
Oh!
太好了
Wonderful! Oh!
大家都在
Everyone's here! Hey.
Lemon 你怎么回来了
Lemon, what are you doing here?
你应该在那游轮上待三周的
You're supposed to be on that cruise for three weeks.
我们说好的
We had a deal.
我有点晕船
Well, I got a little seasick,
所以和船上的医生待了一段时间
so I spent some time with the ship's doctor
我们相爱了
and we fell in love!
各位
Everyone,
我向你们介绍我的新男友
I want you to meet my new boyfriend,
Henry Dalton医生
Dr. Henry Dalton.
看来她选了第三个选项
Looks like she went with door number three.
Henry Dalton医生
Ooh... Dr. Henry Dalton
是格林斯博罗Dalton
is one of the Greensboro
家族的
Daltons. ...Daltons.
太棒了 好了
Delightful! Okay.
我们走吧
Let's-let's get going.
- 快走吧 - 不 不走了
-Let's chop-chop. -Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
我不想让这位也像那些钻石王老五
I'm not gonna let this one slip off the hook
一样跑掉
like so many prize catches have.
我要推迟旅行计划
I'm postponing my trip.
好吧
All right.
再来一次
Another round?
不
No.
不再玩了 好吗
No more games, okay?
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
我心里很清楚
I know what I know.
我一直知道自从
What I have known since...
我爱你
I love you.
你也爱我
And you love me, too.
你就不能承认么
Will you please just admit it?
好
Yeah.
也许我是
Yeah, maybe I do.
那还僵持什么呢
Well, then, what's the holdup?
Zoe, the...
僵持是因为上一次我们在一起
the holdup is the last time we did this,
要折磨死我了
it damn near killed me.
伤了你我也恨自己
And I hated myself for hurting you.
所以我尝试做个更好的那人
So I tried to be a better man.
让你知道它不会再发生了
To show you that it would never happen again.
可你还是走了
And you still left.
我需要空间
I needed space.
我懂 好吗
Look, I get it, all right?
但不意味着它没害死我
Doesn't mean it didn't slay me.
等到我终于缓过来
And just when I was finally coming around
知道你走了
to the idea of you being gone,
想象没有Zoe Hart的生活了
of imagining life without Zoe Hart,
你回来了
you came back.
还带着新男友
With another boyfriend.
这不公平
That is not fair, okay?
因为你也伤害了我
Because you hurt me, too.
真的伤了我
You really hurt me.
但我看见你的改变
But I saw that you changed
我原谅了你
and I forgave you.
我放下它了
I got over it.
我知道这不公平
I know it's not fair.
但是你摔碎了我的心 Zoe
But you wrecked my heart, Zoe.
我不能
And I don't...
真的不能再来一次了
I just... I can't do this again.
要是我保证不会再伤害你了呢
What if I promised that I wouldn't hurt you?
我想
I guess...
我不相信你能阻止自己
...I don't trust that you know how to stop yourself.
就这么简单
It's as simple as that.
那好吧
Okay, then.
好了 传啊 传啊
Here we go. Move it, move it, move it, move it.
加油 加油
Let's do it, let's do it, let's do it, let's do it.
没错 没错
Here we go, here we go, here we go.
对的 往下传
All right, all right. Move it down.
不错 各位 不错
Looking good, everybody, looking good, looking good.
没错
Yes!
大家真的团结一心了
We are really coming together, people.
真好赶上明天的消防巡查
Just in time for the fire inspector's visit tomorrow.
这才是我说的团队合作
There's that teamwork I was talking about.
嘿 医生
Hey... Doc. Uh...
有一阵没见到你了
Haven't seen you in a while.
嘿
Hey.
嗨
Hi.
我那边不出热水了
I don't have any hot water.
你能去看一下吗
Do-do you think you could look at it?
好
Yeah.
当然
Yeah, sure.
这就没了
I mean, that's it?
已经两个月了
I mean, it's been eight weeks.
我们
Can we...
能说话了吗
can we talk?
你想让我说什么 Wade
What do you want me to say, Wade?
你说了你的感受
You said how you felt.
不论我怎么做
No matter what I do,
你对我的不信任都好像不能克服
you not trusting me is kind of insurmountable.
对吧
Right?
那我就修热水吧
I'll just fix your hot water, then.
我发誓 我发誓真是这么回事
I swear, I swear that's exactly the way it happened,
绝对是这样的
exactly the way it happened.
不敢相信这家伙坚持了这么久
I can't believe that bozo's lasted this long.
我也是
I know, right?
就算他是有钱的前海豹突击队员
So what if he's a rich former Navy SEAL
还是个医生 看着像那么回事
who's also a doctor and looks like that?
我是说
I mean...
没什么了不起的
It's not a big deal. Oh...
没什么了不起
Not a big deal?
你冒着生命危险
You risked your entire life
从瘟疫手里挽救整个城镇
to save that town from the plague.
很了不起的
It is a very big deal.
身为无国界的医生
As a Doctor Without Borders,
那只是我的工作
that was just my job.
是没有国界的 Lemon
There are no borders, Lemon.
没有国界
No borders.
你知道
Y-You know,
我在这个镇子里
I have saved many lives
也挽救了很多生命
right here in this town.
Bertram 别显摆了
Bertram, don't be a showoff.
快 Lemon Henry
Now, Lemon, Henry,
再给我讲讲你们那晚相遇的故事
tell me again about the night you met.
这故事我听一百次
I could hear that story
都不嫌多
100 times. Oh...
很抱歉 我累了
My apologies, but I'm exhausted.
我想要回家休息一下
I think I'm gonna go home and rest.
亲爱的 你这几周都身体虚弱
Oh, darling, you've been run down for weeks now.
你可能需要做个体♥检♥了
Perhaps you should have a physical.
我可以做个血检
Maybe I could run a blood test.
等等 据我所知 你可不是
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Now, as I recall, you are not
镇上的医生
剧集 | 南国医恋(2011) | 导航列表