剧集 | 南国医恋(2011) | 导航列表
Poor Lemon.
可怜的Lemon
Poor Lemon.
我们怎么告诉她
How are we gonna tell her?
- 我们不能直接就说啊 - 对
-We can't just drop a bomb like this. -No.
传话的最招人恨了
People always hate the messenger.
我们可以懦弱一点
We could take the coward's way out.
泄露在博客上
We could just leak it to the blogger.
什么 不不 我才不是懦夫
What? No, no. Lavon Hayes is not a coward.
我也不是
Well, neither is George Tucker.
不过倒是个好主意
That is a good idea, though.
是啊
Yeah.
好了 发出去了
Done. Message sent.
我们做的对 是吧
That was right, right?
- 没有别的办法了 - 对
-We had no choice. -Right.
现在 就让事情顺其自然吧
Now... now we just let the chips fall where they may.
Oh! Oh!
嘿 Wade
Hey. Hey, Wade.
我现在要喝得烂醉
I need to get drunk right now
你们来不来
if y'all want to come with me.
我这次真的需要
I really need to be around some people
找两个男人陪了
of the male variety about this time.
走吧
Let's do it.
上车
Yeah, hop on in.
Zoe 亲爱的
Zoe? Honey?
她在哪呢
Where is she?
跟着曲奇渣走
Follow the cookie crumbs.
Zoe 你还好吗
Zoe, are you okay?
我看着像好么
Do I look okay?
不好
No.
我不好
I'm not okay.
我现在就想喝酒发泄一下
No. Only thing I want right now is a good hard drink,
可偏偏做不到
and it's the last thing I can have at the moment.
太好了 连你都来了
Oh, perfect. You're here.
我看她跟你说了
I take it she told you.
让我保守秘密有点难
I have a secret problem.
而且我觉得 这种时候你需要朋友
Plus, I figured, at a time like this, a girl needs her friends.
差不多是朋友的也行
Or anything that resembles one.
没关系
Oh, it's fine.
你说什么都不能再糟了
This moment couldn't be any worse anyway.
说吧 想说什么说什么
Go ahead, say what you came to say.
你上次打扫这里是什么时候
When was the last time you cleaned in here?
对
Right. So...
我们来是因为我们知道
We're here because we heard
Wade说了什么
what Wade said.
他明显是有点迟钝 但是我肯定
And obviously, it was moronic, but I'm sure
他不是故意的
that he didn't mean to...
Lemon 求你了 别替他说话
Lemon, please. Please don't defend him.
好吗 Wade和我
Okay? Wade and I...
我们之间无论如何
the only thing we can count on is...
时机总是不对
for our timing to always be off.
我迈出一步 可他还没跟上
You know, the minute I get on one page, he's on the other.
我意识到如果我要
So, I realize that if I'm going
生下来这个孩子 就该靠自己
to do this, I have to do it on my own.
我要把他生下来
And I'm gonna do this.
所以我才在浴缸里吃曲奇
That's why I'm in a bathtub eating cookies.
哦
Oh.
谁遇到这事都很难接受
It would be overwhelming to anyone.
我怕的要死
I am so scared.
怕死了
I'm so scared.
要是我的孩子讨厌我怎么办
You know, what... what if my kid hates me?
要是生出来个连环杀手呢
What if I raise a serial killer?
我可能会是个坏妈妈
I'm probably going to be a terrible mother.
看看我把谁奉为榜样
Look at my role model.
这不一定
Well, you know what?
你妈妈相比较我妈妈就像是仙女
Your mom was Mary Poppins compared to mine,
我还不是很完美
and I turned out just perfectly, so...
Zoe 生孩子是件大事
Listen, Zoe, having a baby is a big deal.
可能身材会变得不好
All right, it's not so kind on your figure,
尤其是你这种肤色的人
especially with people with your skin tone.
真好笑
Hilarious.
不说这些 我知道你会是
Regardless of all of that, I know that you will be
一个好妈妈 Zoe Hart
a good mother, Zoe Hart.
非常好的妈妈
A really good mother.
因为你坚强善良
Because you are tough, and you are kind,
还很聪明
and you are smart.
你要是跟别人说我这么评价你
And if you tell anyone that I said that,
我会否认
I will deny it.
Zoe 她说的对
Oh. Zoe, she's right.
看看你跟Rose和病人相处的多好
I mean, look how you are with Rose and your patients.
你可以的
You can do this.
把曲奇交出来
Now give us the cookies.
不许吃了
Nuh-uh-uh.
不行
No.
好吧
All right.
人家怀孕了嘛
I'm pregnant.
爸 你还好吗
Daddy, are you okay?
Delilah说奶奶把Shelby叫来了
Delilah said that Grandma Bettie summoned Shelby here.
是 她来了
Oh, yes. Yes, she did.
那
Well...
她在哪呢
Where is she?
我是不喜欢Shelby
Okay, uh, obviously, I'm no fan of Shelby's,
但是爸爸你不能把她一个人扔下
but, Daddy, you cannot leave her alone in there
和奶奶独处 她可能
with Grandma Bettie, because she's probably
已经把Shelby生吃活剥了
eaten Shelby alive by now.
你会很惊讶的
Oh. Oh, you would be surprised.
轻歌♥曼舞好营生
There's no business like show business
出自梦露电影《娱乐至上》
娱乐至上
Like no business I know...
我的天啊
Holy tarnations!
Shelby和我母亲喜欢彼此
Yeah. Shelby and my mother love each other.
什么
What?
不敢相信我又绕回来了
I cannot believe I'm back here again.
我就该躲得远远的
I should've stayed away.
我当初发了誓的
I vowed to stay away.
我怎么就又回来了呢
Why didn't I stay away?
我比她还不正常
I'm crazier than she is.
这次我要吸取教训
I have learned my lesson this time.
我不干了
I am done.
不干了
Done!
我们听过这句
Yeah, we've heard that one before.
听过好几次呢
A few times, actually.
把嘴闭上 再给我瓶啤酒
Why don't you shut your yaps, give me another beer.
喝完了
We're all out.
那我就只剩下一个办法了
Well, I guess that only leaves one thing left to do.
Hayer镇长 我要抢劫你的酒柜了
Mayor Hayes, I am going to raid your liquor cabinet.
请便吧
Knock yourself out.
带点吃的回来
Bring back some food.
好
Yeah.
要饼干
Pretzels.
Bertram?
你之前怎么不告诉我
Oh, why didn't you tell me
Shelby人有这么好呢
eons ago that Shelby was so divine?
我肯定说了
Oh, I'm sure I did.
我就知道我们会成为好朋友的
I knew we'd be besties.
我们简直一见如故呢
We're like two blonde peas in a pod.
哦
Oh.
既然我儿子和孙女都找到了真爱
Now that my son and my granddaughter have found love,
我也可以昂首挺胸
I can go forth onto the continent
前往欧洲了
with my head held high.
耶
Yay!
这是你的支票
And here's your check.
祝你的餐厅生意兴隆
Good luck with Fancie's!
剧集 | 南国医恋(2011) | 导航列表