剧集 | 南国医恋(2011) | 导航列表
Zach, I appreciate you're not texting and driving
不要边开车边发短♥信♥ 我会很感激的
at the same time, but if you do not mind,
我有点急着回家
I am in kind of a hurry to get home.
计划有变 我们得在费尔霍普停一下
Yeah, slight change in plans. We got to stop in Fairhope.
我的赌马登记人说有几只小马开赌
My bookie has a run on some ponies,
我需要赶过去参加
and I need to get in on that action.
不行 不可以
No, no, no, no.
- 我们不去费尔霍普 - 据我所知
- We aren't going to Fairhope. - Last I checked,
我才是司机
I was the one in the driver's seat...
不管了 我自己走 我下车自己走
Never mind! I'll walk! I'll get out and walk!
感谢您选择蓝铃小车
Thank you for choosing Blue-Ber!
你好 柠檬
Lemon, hello.
你看起来真漂亮
Don't you look nice.
像格伦达 那个好的女巫
Like Glinda, the good witch of the...
没什么
Whatever.
你也是 你看起来很不错
As you. You look very nice.
这件罩衫真适合你
That smock suits your...
奇特的风格
quirky sense of style.
这不是罩衫
Well, it's not a smock,
但是我会把这归结于我们的文化差异
but I'll chalk that up to our cultural differences.
那个
Anyhoo,
我在想或许
I was wondering if perhaps
你愿意和我一起出去吗
you would like to go on a girl date.
有意思 我正打算和你说同一件事
Funny. I was about to come and ask you the same thing.
既然如此 我让你选地方
Even so, I will let you pick the place.
太棒了 我们去餐厅供应店如何
Great. Uh... how about we go to the restaurant supply store?
我想买♥♥个滤锅
I need a colander.
否决 不如我们去听沃伦医生
Veto. How about we go hear Dr. Warren,
世界著名的泌尿科医师 在莫比尔医院
world famous urologist, give a speech on
进行的关于肾结石的演讲
kidney stones at Mobile Hospital?
否决
Ugh! Veto.
要试试看我的新移♥动♥美容吗
Want to try my new mobile spa?
做美容
Huh. Spa day?
为什么不呢
Why not?
很好 一小时后那儿见
Great. Meet you there in an hour.
离我的向日葵远点
Yeah, stay away from my sunflowers!
鸟儿虽然可爱 但是它们太狡猾
Birds can be cute, but they're wily.
温姨
Uh, listen, Aunt Win,
我希望你能帮我点事
I was hoping you could help me with something.
当然 甜心 你想干啥
Sure, sugar. What do you need?
佐伊一心想为了孩子
Uh, Zoe's got her heart set
找到哈利拥有过的东西
on having something of Harley's for the baby.
我希望我可以帮到你
Oh. I wish I could help you, hon,
可我们并不知道哈利有孩子
but we didn't even know Harley had a kid.
他去世后 我们把他的遗物捐给了慈善机构
When he passed, we just gave his things to charity.
所以 什么都没有留下吗
So, everything's gone?
实际上 他的办公室里挂有几幅
Actually, he had a couple
诺曼·洛克威尔的画
of those Norman Rockwell prints up in the office.
美国在20世纪早期的重要画家及插画家
那几幅画着小男孩
You know, the ones with the little boy,
在看医生的
you know, seeing the doctor.
我觉得那些挂在婴儿室会很可爱的
I-I bet those'd look cute in a nursery, you know?
是的 我似乎有印象
Yeah. Yeah, I seem to remember those.
- 对 - 最近都没
- Yeah. - Haven't seen them
看到有挂起来
hanging around though recently.
我肯定布里克把他们贮藏起来了
Oh. I'm sure Brick's just got them stashed somewhere.
你可以问问他
You should ask him.
就是确保先巴结他一下
Just make sure you butter him up first.
别担心
Don't you worry about me.
我知道怎么应付布里克·布里兰德
I know how to handle Brick Breeland.
来吧 让我试试看
Come on, give me a shot.
好的 你得先拉一下
Yeah. You want to pump it first?
我也是会的
Okay? I know what I'm doing.
没问题
Oh, well, fine.
来啊 傻瓜
Come on, sucker.
人们的慷慨实在太可怕了
Awful generous of everyone pitching in like this.
- 不是吗 汤姆 - 太慷慨了
- Isn't it, Tom? - Mm. So, so generous.
我打算把宝宝放下小睡一会
I'm gonna put this one down for a nap.
- 好的 - 拜
- Okay. - Bye.
勒旺 你是镇长 你应该了解
Lavon, you are mayor, so you should know.
你的镇民都是傻瓜
The people of your town are total booberheads!
请原谅我的措辞
Excuse my language.
发生什么事了 汤姆
Uh... what's going on, Tom?
谢谢所有被称作慷慨大方的行为
Well, thanks to everyone's quote, unquote, generosity
我的职业声誉就要烂在烂篮子里了
my professional reputation is going to crap in a crap basket.
小扎克让我得了个两星的驾驶
Little Zach got me two one-star rides
我在点评网上的排名降低
and sank my Blue-Ber rating on Yelp.
玛格格诺利亚·布里兰德值班的时候
While Magnolia Breeland was on duty,
有人在南国小店偷窃
someone shoplifted at the Dixie Stop.
还有布里克 布里克威胁小吉米
And Brick... Brick made little Jimmy cry
要把一条蛇和蠕虫塞进他的鼻孔
by threatening to stick a snake
让他看起来像一只海象 把他弄哭了
and a worm up his nostrils to turn him into a walrus.
就像吉米的父母一样 我也很困惑沮丧
Like Jimmy's parents, I, too, am confused and upset!
至少你的羊驼现在很暖和也很安全
Well, hey, uh, your alpacas are warm and safe.
因为我逃避责任 它们差点被淹死
They were nearly drowned because I shirked my responsibilities.
它们可能会有羊驼心理创伤
They could have alpaca trauma.
可能会得创伤后应激障碍
They might have a PTSD.
现在 我的产假到此为止
Now, my paternity leave ends now.
告诉旺达当我想回来的时候我会回来
Tell Wanda I'll be back when I'm back.
我不会让什么小孩阻止我养家糊口
I'm not letting some baby stop me from providing for my family.
那些是我的钥匙
Uh, those are my keys!
好吧
Yeah.
所以 我告他们上了法庭 长话短说
So, I took them to court, and long story short...
这叫短说
You call this short?
他们还了杰弗里斯中士的五百美元
They gave Sergeant Jeffries his 500 bucks.
你该让约翰.格里森姆把这故事写进他下一部小说
You should pitch John Grisham that story for his next novel.
- 哈罗德 友好点 - 实际上 乔治已经
- Harold, be nice. - Um, actually, George has
有了令人兴奋的新事业机遇
had some exciting new career opportunities.
- 他在处理 - 惯犯案件
- He's managing the... - Hardened criminals.
是的
Yeah.
那是一个
There was a, uh...
其实是一桩谋杀案
There was a murder case, actually.
谋杀案 在蓝铃镇
A murder? In BlueBell?
我怎么没有听说
I didn't read about that.
这是因为受害者是
Well, that's because it was a...
是一只猫
it was a... cat
被狗谋杀了 你懂的
that was murdered by a dog. You know,
天敌 这两个物种
mortal enemies, those two species.
哈罗德 看 是麦克阿利斯特
Oh, Harold, look, it's the McAlisters.
我们该过去打声招呼
We should say hello.
猫的谋杀案
A cat murder?
我知道扯 好吧 听着
Yeah, I know. All right, listen,
我的父母已经对我够不满了
my parents already disapprove of me enough.
我绝对不可能再告诉他们我在做
There's no way I'm gonna tell them I'm managing
肉丸和楚伊兄弟的经纪人
Meatball and the Truitts.
说起这个
Oh, speaking of which,
肉丸半个小时后要和一家唱片公♥司♥会面
Meatball's meeting with a record label in a half hour.
- 我得先走了 - 不 不行
- I got to go. - Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
你不能把我一个人扔这陪你父母
You are not leaving me here alone with your parents.
准备好去吃午餐了吗
Well, who's ready for some lunch?
实际上
Uh, actually,
你知道吗 爸爸
You know what, Pops, uh,
安娜贝丝有个很重要的护理考试
AnnaBeth has a really big nursing test
要复习准备 我打算回办公室了
she's got to study for and I got to get back to the office,
晚饭再一起吃怎么样
so we'll do dinner?
好的 太棒了
Okay, great.
要做什么
So, what'll it be?
热石按♥摩♥ 脱毛
Hot stone massage? Brazilian?
我就选足部护理好了
I'll just take a pedicure.
好的 没问题
Okay, all right.
能麻烦你 往这边倾斜一下吗
Yeah. Could you, uh, just lean this way a little bit?
剧集 | 南国医恋(2011) | 导航列表