剧集 | 南国医恋(2011) | 导航列表
没错 忘了
Oh, yeah, we are.
醒醒 快醒醒
Come on! Wake up!
兄弟 醒醒
Buddy! Wake up!
不 停车
No, no, stop!
停下
Stop!
汤姆 汤姆
Tom! Tom!
醒醒 醒醒
Wake up! Wake up!
汤姆
Tom!
快点拦下车啊
Somebody stop that car!
开什么玩笑
Oh. Oh, you've got to be kidding me.
我的移♥动♥美容车倒了
My mobile spa is in shambles!
我才刚有两个顾客
And I've only had two customers.
我眼睛里都是柠檬草
I got lemongrass all in my eyes.
柠檬
Lemon?
柠檬 柠檬 你在里面吗
Lemon? Lemon, are you in there?
- 佐伊 佐伊 - 柠檬
- Zoe? Zoe? - Lemon!
佐伊呢 佐伊 谢天谢地
Where's Zoe? Zoe! Oh, thank heavens!
你没事 感谢上帝
You're okay! Oh, God! Thank God!
你担心我吗
You were worried about me?
你不也担心我吗
What? So? You were worried about me.
哈特医生 快过来
Dr. Hart, come quick! Come on!
汤姆
Tom?
发生了什么
What happened?
这个音乐经纪事业是
Well, this, uh, music management business is, uh...
爱好吗
is a hobby?
更像是个消遣
Uh, it's more like a pastime.
就像
Like, uh...
棒球
baseball.
你觉得呢 小安
What do you make of this, A.B.?
我觉得
I think...
- 他全身心投入了 - 安娜贝丝
- He's full of it. - AnnaBeth!
你是啊
Oh, you are.
我不知道你为什么要瞒着
I don't know why you would want to hide this.
你做的工作很令人钦佩啊
What you are doing is damn impressive.
他能把
He has taken
四个乡村土包变成音乐人
four country bumpkins and turned them into musicians.
他很有希望拿到
I mean, he is on the verge of getting
肉丸的唱片合同
Meatball his own record deal.
我是说 他这方面很出色
I mean, he is... he's amazing at this,
我从没见过他
and I have never seen him
对其他事有这么热情
this passionate about... anything.
这个
Well...
我对你也很热情
I mean, I am pretty passionate about you.
这个嘛
Well...
你为什么要瞒着我们
Why'd you keep this from us?
因为 爸爸
Because, Dad,
你从没原谅我放弃公♥司♥法的工作
you never forgave me for giving up corporate law.
而且这件事
And this...
拜托
I mean, come on.
儿子
Son...
你妈妈和我这次过来不是
your mom and I didn't come up here just...
就为了看你
just for a visit.
我也有事告诉你
I got some news of my own.
我没事
I'm okay.
但是 我从公♥司♥辞职了
But, uh... I've been let go from the firm.
什么
What?
提早退休
Early retirement.
我40年来
I spent...
每周都工作八十个小时
40 years working 80 hours a week,
我又得到了什么
and what do I got to show for it?
我羡慕你的做法 追随自己的心
I envy what you're doing... following your heart.
我们为你骄傲 儿子
We're proud of you, son.
上等波本酒都在哪呢
Now, where's the good bourbon?
你女朋友和我要聊聊潮流
Your girlfriend and I got some Tide trash-talking to do.
你没事
You're fine.
只需要回家
You just need to go home
- 睡一宿好觉 - 但是那些羊驼
- and get a good night's sleep. - But the alpacas
- 蓝铃小车还有玛格诺莉娅 - 听着
- and Blue-Ber and Magnolia Breeland... - Listen, listen.
你现在的唯一工作就是休息
Your only job right now is to rest.
这是蓝铃镇 我们会
This is BlueBell, and we will
处理好其他事的 好吗
take care of everything else, all right?
我会亲自确保
And I will personally make sure
玛格诺莉娅没有在南国小店上班
Magnolia Breeland is not at the Dixie Stop.
韦德会开着蓝铃小车
And Wade will drive the Blue-Ber.
你可以确保他安全到家吗
Will you make sure he gets home okay?
没问题 哈特医生
Of course, Dr. Hart.
来吧 小子
Come on, baby.
我放弃周一
I cede Mondays.
你和勒旺应该有私人时间
You and Lavon deserve alone time.
谢谢
Thank you.
既然这样 你可以吃早餐了
And for that, you can have breakfast.
每天都行
Every day.
毕竟我没有权利
After all, who am I to
拒绝孕妇吃甜点
deny a pregnant woman her pastries?
谢谢
Thank you.
我天啊
Oh... fudge sticks!
显然我们都忘了我爸爸的生日
Well, apparently, we all forgot my daddy's birthday!
天 我甭想要涨工资了
Man, I'm never getting a raise.
布里克 布里克
Brick! Brick!
我们很抱歉 非常抱歉
We are so sorry. So very sorry.
我们都犯傻了 尤其是他
Look, we were idiots, especially him.
不是只有你们
And you're not the only ones
忘了我的生日
to forget my birthday.
如果能安慰你的话 打出去的电♥话♥见效了
If it's any consolation, the phone tree went off.
大家现在都记得了
Everybody remembers it now.
不不不
No, no, no, no. It is.
- 已经晚了 - 听着 布里克
- It's too late. - Okay, look, Brick,
我们不应该带你出来钓鱼
we shouldn't have taken you fishing
就为了巴结你 但是
to curry favor with you, but...
人为了爱会做傻事的
People do crazy things for love.
对 所以你现在需要
Right. Which is why you need
和我们一起去范西餐厅
to head to Fancie's with us right now.
然后我就可以假装被破烂的
Oh, oh, so I can pretend to be surprised
临时派对惊喜到了
at some crappy last-minute party?
差不多吧
Well, pretty much.
否则你的女儿会很伤心的
I mean, otherwise, your girls are gonna feel worse.
想练习一下你的惊喜表情吗
Want to practice your surprised face?
我有个不错的表情呢
Yeah, yeah, I do have a pretty good one.
是吗 我们看看
Oh, yeah? Let's see it.
哦 哦
Oh! Oh!
给我办的
For me?!
哦 别这么夸张
Oh! Take it down a notch.
对
Yeah.
哦 给我办的
Oh. For me?
不错呢 很好
That's good. All right.
我喜欢
I like that.
惊喜吧
Surprise!
哦
Oh.
给我办的
For me?
亲爱的 我真的
Honey, I am
十分 十分抱歉忘记了
so, so sorry for forgetting the celebration
给我们最爱的男人
of the birth of the man
庆祝生日 不能原谅
that we all love... it's unforgivable.
你肯定很生气
You must be furious.
我肯定死疯了 再要辆车
I'd be steaming and demand a car.
不会啦
Oh... come on, now.
你们都那么忙
You all have been so busy.
谢尔比
Shelby,
你一直在装♥修♥家里
you've been decorating our home
照顾埃塞尔小宝贝
and watching after little baby Ethel.
剧集 | 南国医恋(2011) | 导航列表