剧集 | 好女孩的反抗(2015) | 导航列表
但我是出版商
But I'm the publisher.
没错
Yeah.
所以我该站在哪边
So who's side am I supposed to be on?
关于拉尔夫·纳德的报道
What did you tell the car companies
你怎么和汽车商说的
about our Ralph Nader story?
我不记得原话
I don't remember word for word.
我只知道我带回了收益
I know I brought in revenue.
所以不用谢
So you're welcome.
收益很简单
Revenue's easy.
诚信的赚钱才是难的
It's earning it with integrity.
你不能撤销我们用新闻换钱的印象
You can't undo the impression that we're for sale.
费恩
Finn.
费恩
Finn!
碧·伯克哈特的电♥话♥
Bea Burkhart's on the phone.
她说是紧急事态
She says it's an emergency.
费恩 纽约办公室的律师
Finn, lawyers from the New York office
在去你那儿的路上
are headed your way,
而我要气疯了
and I am madder than hell.
就要开始了 姑娘们
It's almost show time, ladies.
埃莉诺 现在要干嘛
Eleanor. What happens now?
干这个
This.
但这之后 我们回去以记者身份工作吗
But after this, do we go back to work as reporters?
今天的目的是让你们老板公众出丑
The purpose of today is to publicly embarrass your bosses.
我们希望他们能自觉得服从法律
Our hope is that they voluntarily submit to the law
而不是等着委员会得决议
instead of waiting for the commission to rule.
我们回去继续做调查员然后等消息
So we go back as researchers and wait?
是的 但我不信今天之后 "每周新闻"里
Yes, but I dare any man that works at "News of the Week"
还有男人能抬得起头
to try and hold his head up high after this.
但这不是针对个人
Um, but this isn't personal.
这当然是
Of course it is.
除了爱
Outside of a person's love,
一个人能给出得最神圣的东西就是劳动力
the only thing more sacred they can give is their labor.
你们为杂♥志♥社工作 而他们利用了你们
You've given the magazine your labor, and they've used you.
-但我不觉得... -他们不把我们当回事 帕蒂
- But I don't think... - They take us for granted, Patti.
现在 他们再也不能敷衍我们
Now they can't be slippery with us.
我们通过媒体和舆♥论♥挑战他们
We're trying them in the court of public opinion.
埃莉诺 我们坐在哪儿
Eleanor, where should we sit?
简 我得走了
Jane. I have to go.
-什么 -我得告诉费恩
- What? - I have to go tell Finn.
-他应该知道... -别 帕蒂
- He should hear... - No, Patti.
我们现在需要你
We need you here.
这会毁了他的职业生涯 简
This will ruin his career, Jane.
别的地方允许女性写作
Other places let women write.
他却不让 他本可以 但他不愿意
He won't let us write. He could, but he doesn't.
我必须得去
I have to.
借过
Excuse me.
-新闻室这边走 -抱歉 让一让
- News rooms this way. - Excuse me. Guys. Move!
...当涉及所有政党 尼克松政♥府♥证实宣布
...as all parties involved, hope to achieve detente
希望达到两国和解
has stated by officials in the Nixon administration.
而在纽约 一个新闻发布会
And in New York, a news conference
即将在
at the American Civil Liberties Union
美国公民自♥由♥联盟召开
is about to get underway.
能调大点声音吗 先生
Sir, can you turn it up?
...她们的宣告对整个国家至关重要
...says their announcement has national significance,
虽然在宣布之前 法律行为被禁止
though legal action has been embargoed until it's announced.
我们会及时更新消息
We will keep you posted.
一场和平的集♥会♥今天在纽约召开
A peace rally was held today in New York City.
因为在美国
Because in the United States of America,
我们被承诺受法律保护
we are guaranteed protection under the law.
现在我将把发言权转给
Now I will turn over this news conference
一位原告人
to one of the plaintiffs.
代替所有女性发言
Speaking on behalf of the women,
简·霍兰德
Jane Hollander.
早上好
Good morning.
我们曾和善的要求
We have asked sweetly to be allowed
在工作中一展身手的机会
to prove ourselves at the office.
我们曾要求过得到和身边的男性同等的
We have asked permission to be treated equally
工作机会和待遇
to men we work next to.
已经够了
Enough.
今天 我们要求我们的雇主执行
Today, we demand that our employer comply
联邦法规
with federal law.
在"每周新闻" 女性不被允许
At "News of the Week," Women are not permitted
出现在署名行中
to appear in the magazine under a byline.
但我们知道 没有我们的贡献
And yet, we know the magazine would not achieve
杂♥志♥不会取得
the level of quality it is known for
现在的名声
without our contributions.
在"每周新闻"里 成为一名记者并不需要
There is no mysterious God given talent required
神赋予的神秘天赋
to the reporter at "News of the Week."
需要的只是天分和勤劳的工作
It is a mixture of talent, hard work,
还有机遇
and opportunity.
我们值得
We deserve,
并有资格得到那个机会
and are entitled to that opportunity.
剧集 | 好女孩的反抗(2015) | 导航列表