剧集 | 好女孩的反抗(2015) | 导航列表
而她在被由税金支撑的系统照料下
While under their tax dollar supported care,
却整夜地给车涂鸦
this minor was out painting train cars all night.
怎么会这样
How does that happen?
谁是罪魁祸首
Who lets that happen?
我没...
I didn't...
我不知道 我没看出这部分
I don't know, I didn't see that part of it.
当你和未成年人交流的时候
When you're talking to a minor,
你应该注意这部分
you need to focus on that part of it.
好 我会给社会服务机构打电♥话♥ 要一个解释
Okay, I'll call social services and I'll get a comment.
你不只需要一个解释
You'll need more than a comment,
你还需要名字 日期 证据
you'll need names, dates, proof.
你不能只写你想写的东西
You can't just write what you want.
我没...
I didn't...
抱歉
I'm sorry.
去搞定它
Go fix it.
你想去洗手间吗
Hey, do you want to go to the ladies room?
不想
No.
咱们去洗手间吧
Let's go to the ladies room.
好吧
Okay.
发生了什么
What is going on?
我是个白♥痴♥
I'm an idiot.
我是个白♥痴♥ 帕蒂 我毁了我的人生
I'm an idiot, Patti. I ruined my life.
奈德吗
Ned?
好了 一个男人不能毁了你整个人生
Okay, one guy cannot ruin your whole life.
不 他可以 就像我奶奶常说的
No, he can't. Like my grandmother used to say,
做个好人
be good.
让那些想聪明的人聪明去吧
And let those who will be clever,
然后她...她警告过我 帕蒂
and she... she warned me, she warned me, Patti.
辛迪 辛迪
Cindy. Cindy.
奈德为什么这样做
Why did Ned do this?
他干什么了
What did he do?
他开始了这些
He started it.
他亲了我
He kissed me.
他让我喜欢上他
He made me like him.
你喜欢他因为他是一个好人
You liked him because he's a good guy.
不 他不好 他是个混♥蛋♥
No, he's not good. He's an ass.
你说的对
You're right.
我认为
I think that
不是每一段关系都能长久
not every relationship is meant to be long term.
懂吗
You know?
一切都会好起来的
It's gonna be okay.
不 不会的
No, it's not.
不会好起来的 帕蒂 我...
It's not gonna be okay, Patti, I...
我告诉他...
I told him...
我告诉莱尼我和别人上♥床♥了
I told Lenny that I fucked someone else,
我无处可去了
and I don't have anywhere to go,
我...我不知道能去哪
I... I don't know where to go.
我家
my place.
你去我家 好吗
You're gonna go to my place. Okay?
你想呆多久都行
And you can stay for as long as you want.
所以不要担心这个了 好吗
So don't worry about that. All right?
-好 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
我希望我能重新开始
I wish that I could start over.
回到一切发生之前
You know, back before we did any of this.
莱尼现在回家了吗
Is Lenny home right now?
九点之前不会
Uh, not 'til after nine.
他有...他有一个学习小组
He has... He has a study group.
太好了 回家 收拾行李
Great. Go home, pack some stuff,
拿上所有的必需品
whatever you think you need.
去我家
Bring it over to my place.
我还有些其他事要做
I have a little more work to do,
但我九点就能到家 好吗
but I will be home by nine. Okay?
-好 -嘿
- Okay. - Hey.
这些很快就会过去
This is going to be fine.
嘿 哥们
Hey, man.
你怎么样
How you doin'?
挺好 你能给我拍个照吗
Fine. Can you take my picture?
现在吗 就这样拍吗
Now? Like that?
就得这样
exactly like this.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
去...去帕蒂家
To... To Patti's.
你昨晚就在那吗
Is that where you were last night?
问这个...有什么用
It doesn't... It doesn't matter.
好吧 的确没有
Okay, it doesn't.
我从不知道你过得这么痛苦
I never knew you were so unhappy.
你说过...
You said...
我有一年时间
that I had a year.
我知道你会想组建家庭
I knew you wanted a family some day.
我也说服自己没关系
And I convinced myself that it was okay.
我应该直接告诉你
I should have just told you.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我知道你也是
And I know you are, too.
辛迪
Cindy.
这是我们的家
This is our home.
你的家
Your home.
别走
Don't leave.
我们好好谈谈
We'll talk about it.
我们...我们可以谈这一切
We'll... We'll talk about everything.
我们开一瓶红酒
We'll open a bottle of wine,
然后把所有事都说开
and we'll talk about everything.
霍兰德小姐
Miss Hollander.
我看见你进来了 但我当时在打电♥话♥
I saw you come in, but, uh, I was on the phone.
给你
Here.
大概一小时前送来给你的
This came for you about an hour ago.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
不 我不知道她的全名
No, I don't have her full name,
但我知道她在领养系统里
but I know that she was in the foster system
6♥4♥年和69年之间
from '6♥4♥ to '69.
她可能叫诺沃
She might have gone by Novo.
不 很晚了
no, it's late.
我明天再试试吧 十分感谢
Uh, I'll try again tomorrow. Thank you so much.
罗宾逊 你还在这儿
Robinson. You're still here.
过来 我有东西给你
Come. I have something for you.
罗兹怎么样了
How's Rhodes?
紧张
Intense.
好了 这些是礼物
All right, these are a gift.
你必须用它们
You have to use them.
麦道格的硬汉爵士乐演出
Hard Chargers of Jazz at McDougal's.
这是一等座
The line up is first rate.
你一定要等到考伊·泰纳[钢琴师]出场
Make sure you stay for McCoy Tyner.
如果你不喜欢他
Now, if you don't like him,
愿上帝宽恕你的灵魂
may God have mercy on your soul.
谢谢
Thank you.
荣幸 带个能享受它的人去
Pleasure. Bring someone who will enjoy it.
带个会欣赏的人去
Bring someone who'll appreciate it.
剧集 | 好女孩的反抗(2015) | 导航列表