剧集 | 好女孩的反抗(2015) | 导航列表
娜奥米也要退出是不是
So Naomi is out, too?
还有黛安
And Diane.
说不定会有另一家杂♥志♥社成功起诉
Look, maybe if another magazine ends up suing and winning,
到时候我们也能受益
then things will change for us, too.
我们就不用冒这么大险了
We won't have to risk as much.
好了 今天还有很多事要做呢
Anyway, busy day.
你们的律师是哪家事务所的
What firm is your lawyer with?
美国公民自♥由♥联盟
The ACLU.
你们有多了解她
How much do you know about her?
她人很好
She's wonderful normally.
我... 我会把她当成好朋友的
I... I would consider her a friend.
她... 她怀孕了
She's... she's pregnant.
是个黑人
she's black.
我们在一次觉悟提升会上认识了她
We met her at a consciousness raising meeting.
她做律师多久了
How long has she been practicing law?
哪个学校毕业的
Where did she get her degree?
上过几次法庭
How many cases has she tried?
帮我列一个最近三年的爆♥炸♥案清单
Just a list of the bombings over the past three years.
只要纽约还是...
Just in New York or...
只要纽约
Just in New York.
我担心了你 你是不是住在格林尼治村[艺术街区]
I thought of you. Don't you live in the Village?
是的
I do.
我是住在格林尼治村
I do live in the Village.
当时感觉房♥子里好像有枪响
Felt like a gun going off in my apartment,
但其实那是在八个街区以外的地方发生的事
but it was about eight blocks away.
其实我也想到你了
I actually thought of you, too.
我记得你说过
I remember you saying
你超爱吃巧克力
you were a chocolate person.
还是说你喜欢巧克力来着
Or that you like chocolates.
谢谢 你真好
Thank you. That's so very nice.
我去工作了
I'll get on this.
他一直想让我打电♥话♥
He keeps wanting me to make calls.
他在友好的晚餐派对都能大打出手
If he can't handle a friendly dinner party,
我还能推荐他什么工作呢
then what kind of job can I recommend him for?
别放弃嘛 他是个朋友啊
Well, don't give up. He's a friend.
他只是个线人而已
He's a source.
好了 该出发了
Okay, let's get going.
看看从华盛顿寄来的包裹到了没
See if the pouch from D.C. has arrived.
迈克从国家航♥空♥航♥天♥博物馆
Mike sent me some freeze dried ice cream
给我寄了几份冷冻脱水冰淇淋
from the Air and Space Museum.
新口味 薄荷巧克力片
New flavor. Mint chocolate chip.
要尝尝吗
Want to try some?
不用了 谢谢 一会儿见
No, thanks. I'll see you later?
好
Sure.
你好
Hi.
你好
Hi.
不知道能不能和你聊聊
I was wondering if I could talk to you
关于新闻发布会 她是怎么和你说的
about your conversation about a certain press conference.
你也加入了吗
So you're part of it now?
我想加入
I was hoping to be,
但我听说不少人都想退出
but I heard a lot of girls are dropping out,
比如你
like you,
我想听听你的想法
and I wanted to hear your side.
听着 我还有更重要的事要处理
Look, I have bigger things going on.
比如说
Like what?
比如我私生活的事
Like personal life things.
比如说
Like what?
你儿子还好吗
Is your son okay?
你丈夫还好吗
Is your husband okay?
我可能要失去我们的房♥子了
I'm about to lose our apartment,
银行一定要布莱恩的亲笔签名
and the bank won't let me refinance
才肯让我重新贷款
without Brian's signature.
他们不是知道他在国外吗
Well, obviously they know he's overseas.
还是需要授权书
Still need an authorization form.
我一直在寄
And I keep sending it,
可是送信到基地的卡车爆♥炸♥了两次
but the truck carrying the mail to the base got blown up twice.
他们不能因为拿不到一个签名
They can't keep you out of your home
就不让你回家
because you can't get a piece of paper signed.
他们当然能
They definitely can.
那我们来做点什么啊
Well, let's do something about it, then.
为什么
Why?
因为这样是不对的
Because that's not right.
嗨 奈德
Hi, Ned.
嗨 怎么了
Hey. How's it going?
我只是... 把这些注解交给你
Um, I just... brought you these captions.
好 谢谢
Great. Thanks.
你看这个卡扎菲
Look at this Qaddafi guy.
好傻啊
What a bozo.
就好像他看了"警网铁金刚"[美国动作片 史蒂夫·麦奎因主演]之后
It's like he saw the movie Bullitt
对自己说
and said to himself,
"我也想成为北非的史蒂夫·麦奎因"
"I'm gonna be the Steve McQueen of Northern Africa."
亚历克斯的女孩辞职了
Alex' girl left,
我申请去做他的调查员了
so I volunteered to be his researcher.
这样可能是最好的了
That's probably for the best.
凯西会接替注解的工作
Kathy has offered to take over captions,
如果你同意的话
if that's okay with you.
没事 凯西挺好的
Yeah. Kathy'll be fine.
她应该可以做好
I think she'll be good.
再见
Goodbye.
再见
Bye.
我一会儿可能在自动售货机那见到你
I'll probably see you at the vending machines in a little while.
你好
Hello.
我来报到啦
Reporting for duty,
如果你接受我的话
if you'll have me.
乔
Joe.
乔 我有...
Joe, I've got a...
喂
Hello?
对 我还在
Uh, yeah, I'm still here.
你...
Are you...
听着 我想请你帮个忙
Look, I've got a favor to ask.
你能不能...
We need you to...
别担心 我会去查的
Don't worry. I'll check.
所以说你才总让自己陷入麻烦 朋友
That's how you always got yourself into trouble, my friend.
是这样的
Look, here's the situation.
我需要你打印一份...
We need you to type up a...
财务信...
Financial letter...
财务授权信
Financial letter of authorization.
然后拿给我们的某位战士签名
And get it signed by one of our boys in the field.
-他在... -第一步兵师
- He's with the... - 1st Infantry Division.
第一步兵师 布莱恩·巴克利
1st Infantry Division. Brian Barclay.
什么
What's that?
红头发大个子吗
The Big Red One?
对 就是他
Yeah. That's him.
对 就是他
Yes, that's it.
简在这里 她来给你交代细节
Jane's here. She's gonna give you the details.
霍兰德 对 你还记得她吗
Hollander. Yes. You remember her?
是
Yep.
对
Yes.
对 她还是
She still is, yep.
抱歉 兄弟 时间紧迫
Sorry, bud. We're on a deadline here.
我现在就让简来接电♥话♥
I'm putting Jane on the phone right now.
你好 乔
Oh, hi, there, Joe.
你也是
Oh, you, too.
谢谢你
Ah, that's so sweet.
听着 我现在给你念 你准备好了吗
Listen, I'm going to dictate to you. Are you ready?
亨利·J·利文斯顿先生
Mr. Henry J. Livingston.
我的工作室在这里已经 我也说不准
I've had my studio here for, oh, I don't know,
五六年了吧
five or six years now,
还从没碰上过这种事
and nothing like this has ever happened.
所以我就跑出来看情况了
So yeah, I ran out to see what was going on.
剧集 | 好女孩的反抗(2015) | 导航列表