剧集 | 好女孩的反抗(2015) | 导航列表
查德·亨廷顿
Chad Huntington.
-他父亲... -当然了 亨廷顿金属
- His father... - So, of course, Huntington Metal, yes.
但你们在一起时还没在这里工作吧
But you were dating Chad before you started working here, yes?
我们已经在一起快两年了
It's been almost two years.
两年了
Two years.
但你手上还没有戒指
And you don't have a ring on that finger yet.
天哪
Goodness.
他可找不着更好的了 还等什么呢
Well, he couldn't do better. What's he waiting for?
还有工作什么的
Well, there's the new job and all.
是啊
Yeah.
又开始了
There it is.
走吧
Shall we?
接着逛
Let's continue.
你看到刚刚送来的东西了吗
Did you see what just came in?
他们官方的数据声明
Their official statement with numbers.
联邦调查局在袒护洛杉矶的警方行动
The FBI defends police action in Los Angeles
因为他们说 那是当地黑豹党的第八次暴♥力♥行为了
because they say it's the eighth act of violence perpetrated by the Black Panthers there.
刚读完
Just read the same thing.
但我打电♥话♥给洛杉矶警♥察♥局
But I called the Los Angeles Police precinct,
却发现他们只记录了三起暴♥力♥事件
and they only have three acts of violence on their blotter.
要么是联邦调查局说谎 要么就是洛杉矶警局包庇罪犯
The FBI lied, or L.A. intake stinks.
再看芝加哥
Check out Chicago.
弗雷德·汉普顿[黑豹党领袖]就在那里被杀的 这就一起了
That's where Fred Hampton was killed, so that's one.
联邦调查局的犯罪数据是五起 芝加哥警局只有两起
FBI crime stats say five, Chicago says two.
一定是策划好的阴谋
It's orchestrated sabotage.
如果照这趋势发展
If the trend continues.
你去给西密西西比的主要警局打电♥话♥
You call the capital precincts west of the Mississippi,
我给东边的打
I'll do the east,
看看能得到什么样的数据
see what kind of numbers we get.
干得不错 谢谢
Good work. Thanks.
不好意思
Oh! Sorry.
-不好意思 -你好啊
- Sorry. - Hi.
怎么了
What's up?
我本来应该帮布莱迪
Well, I was supposed to help Brady
写他的环境政策报道
with his environmental policy story,
但我找不到他
and I couldn't find him,
还在他的打字机旁发现了这个
and I found this in his typewriter.
写的什么
What's that say?
我写不了这个报道
I can't write this story.
布莱迪一直看起来很游刃有余
Brady always seemed so relaxed.
看来不是每个人都能胜任这儿的工作
Yeah, well, I guess this place really isn't for everybody.
可威克今天就要把这个报道贴在墙上
But Wick wants the story on the wall today,
这样才能知道还剩多少版面
so they know how much space they have for the rest of the page,
你觉得... 道格能写吗
so do... do you think maybe Doug could write it?
我俩现在有点忙
He and I are in the middle of something.
我听简说山姆在...
I think Jane said that Sam was doing...
你干嘛不自己写
Why don't you write it?
然后像诺拉一样被炒吗
And get fired like Nora?
诺拉重写了记者的报道
Nora re-wrote her reporter,
可你的记者逃跑了
your reporter left the magazine high and dry,
如果威克还要找麻烦
and if Wick has a problem with that,
你可以把那个律师说的话告诉他
you can tell him what the lawyer told us,
不让我们写是违法的
that it's illegal not to let us write.
你们看到布莱迪了吗
You girls seen Brady?
-他辞职了 -他走了
- He quit. - He's gone.
这臭小子拿走了我的芝宝打火机
Fucker took my Zippo.
抱歉了
Sorry.
你今天穿的很好看
You look cute today.
萨克拉门托警♥察♥局
Sacramento Police Department.
你好 我是"每周新闻"杂♥志♥的
Hi, this is Patti Robinson.
帕蒂·罗宾逊
I'm calling from "News of the Week" Magazine.
我能和局长谈谈吗
I'm wondering if I can speak to the chief of police?
能等一下吗
Can I put you on hold?
行 谢谢
Yes, I'll hold. Thank you.
太感谢您了
Thank you so much.
是的 先生 已经齐全了
Yes, sir, I have everything I need.
非常感谢您能抽空出来
I really appreciate your time.
那么 先生 我建议你
Well, then, sir, I would advise you
找些懂美国诽谤法的
to find some experienced legal counsel
有经验的律师
who understands the libel laws of the United States of America
因为如果你麻...
because if you are so f...
误解了它的意思...
misinformed about what that means...
你确定吗
Is that right?
不 我不是这么说的
No, that is not what I said.
我可不是这么说的 十秒之前
That's not what I said because I was standing with myself
我说这话的时候可清醒得很
10 seconds ago when I said it,
我听得很清楚我说了什么
and my ears work just as well as my brain.
不好意思 我现在有更重要的事要做
If you'll excuse me, something pressing has come to my attention.
看我能不能把你的手指扯出来
Let me see if I can pull yours off.
他讲完电♥话♥了
He's off the phone.
准备好了吗
You ready?
费恩 道格和帕蒂找你
Finn, Doug and Patti wanted a word.
-走了 薇拉 -再玩一会嘛
- Come on, Vera. - Just one more.
等下再和你玩 我保证
There'll be more soon, I promise.
记住 新闻编辑室的人就得看上去都很忙
Remember, when you're in a news room, you gotta look busy.
-让我看看你忙的样子 -我说了 我们走
- Give me your busy face. - I said let's go.
费恩 你该去午宴了
You should get to the luncheon, Finn,
车在楼下等着
your car's waiting downstairs.
好 说吧
Yeah. Fill me in.
我们还没查完
Well, we're not done,
目前为止 我们已经给21个首府的警局打了电♥话♥
but so far we've called 21 capital city precincts,
其中18个无法确定暴♥力♥事件
18 of them couldn't confirm the violent incidents
正如联邦调查局声称的是"黑豹党"所为
the FBI is attributing to the Black Panthers.
为什么警局不能确定
Why couldn't they confirm?
他们备案的暴♥力♥事件数量太少
Their numbers were much lower.
所以黑豹党要对...
So the Panthers are responsible for...
一些暴♥力♥事件负责 没错
Some violent incidents, yes,
但不像联邦调查局报道的那样
but nothing like what the FBI's reporting.
联邦调查局虚报暴♥力♥事件数量
The FBI is using their numbers
对"黑豹党"进行大规模的
to justify a massive ramp up in counter surveillance
反向监督
against the Black Panthers.
如果你想指控联邦调查局陷害公民
If you're accusing the FBI of framing citizens,
最好有足够的证据
you'd better have sources backedup for miles.
-是 这样最好了 -可不是吗
- Yeah, that would be nice. - Yeah, wouldn't it.
我们吃饭的时候接着聊
Let's talk about it over lunch.
坐我的车
You can share my car.
进来
Come in.
你好
hello.
什么事
What do you need?
那个...
Well...I mean
我... 我记得你说布莱迪环境问题的报道
I... I know that you wanted Brady's environmental story
今天就得上墙
on the wall today.
我... 我就拿来了
So... I have it.
他人呢
What's he doing?
怎么不自己来
Why didn't he bring it himself?
他 貌似辞职了
Oh, well, he seems to have quit.
他清理了桌子 留了张纸条
He cleaned out his desk and he left a note
看起来好像不会回来了
that made it seem like he was not coming back.
天啊
Ah, jeez.
我早该知道
I should have known.
越是表面若无其事的人 越是该盯紧
It's always the guys that act like nothing phases them that you gotta watch.
男人们都很忙 我就自己写了
All the men were busy, so I just wrote it myself,
间接调研
off the research.
结果挺清楚明了
it's Pretty straightforward.
布雷迪可能更喜欢那种
I guess maybe Brady prefers the stories
更复杂的 或...
with more conflict or...
没问题 把这个拿到编辑部
Okay, take this to the copy desk,
改一下这几个地方 然后贴到墙上
make those couple of changes and put it up on the wall.
女孩们 这是提前送你们的圣诞礼物
Girls, just some early Christmas presents
给这个杂♥志♥最美丽最重要的人
for the most beautiful and important part of this magazine.
剧集 | 好女孩的反抗(2015) | 导航列表