剧集 | 好女孩的反抗(2015) | 导航列表
而是我们必须这么做
I think we have to file it.
我个人称其为"简解"
I call it the Jangle.
每天早上我得花上
It takes me an hour and 15 minutes
一个多小时才能来上班
to get ready for work every morning.
有时我不禁想 比起那些男人们
And sometimes I think about how much earlier
我得提前多少起床
I have to start my day than the guys.
如果有一天我醒来
But what if one morning I get up
我丧失了斗志
and the power is out in my building
连头发都不想卷了
and I can't curl my hair?
妆也不想化了
Or see to put on my makeup.
太恐怖了
Oh, the horror.
那为什么伺候记者们
Why, then, do I feel embarrassed
我自己还要觉得羞愧呢
to ask my reporter what he needs?
为什么感觉上我已经在工作上一败涂地了呢
Why do I feel like I've already failed at my job?
他回来我就通知他
I'll let him know as soon as he returns.
没问题
No problem.
好的 谢谢
All right. Thank you.
我真不知道怎么感谢你
I can't thank you enough.
这是大家的心意
It was all of us.
就说在出刊时
We'll just say at time of printing
已确定有三名死者
there were three confirmed fatalities.
你知道特德·戈尔德
Did you know that Ted Gold
原来参加了斯图文森[纽约布鲁克林黑人区]的集邮俱乐部吗
was in the Stamp Club at Stuyvesant?
他的兴趣从集邮跑到了自♥制♥雷♥管♥炸♥弹♥
He went from collecting stamps to making pipe bombs.
我在想那些女孩现在在哪
I wonder where those girls are right now.
可能正在汽车旅馆
Probably in some motel room
开了一瓶染发剂
cracking open a bottle of hair dye.
你不能因为喜欢被别人当成闹革命的
You can't just dress yourself up in a cause
就给自己搞个行头吧
because you like being seen as a revolutionary.
他们做的可不仅是搞行头
They were doing more than playing dress-up.
一栋楼都给他们夷平了
They leveled a building.
他们的目的可能不像黑豹党和波多黎各革命者[皆为美国50年代激进组织]
Their cause might not make as much sense to you
一样有道理有逻辑
as the Black Panthers or the Nuyoricans,
但他们有共同点
but they've got something in common.
什么共同点
What?
逼上梁山
They're fed up.
好紧张 感觉我要晕了
I'm so nervous, I feel like I could pass out.
这里环境不错
It's a nice neighborhood.
你们好 进来吧
Hi. Come on in.
我得先吃完饭再洗洗手
I just need to finish dinner and wash up.
他技术很好的
He's very good.
我 我做完后没有任何后遗症
I, uh, I never had any problems after.
看什么
What?
我就喜欢看你工作的样子
I like watching you work.
你困了
You're tired.
这样吧
Tell you what.
再给我半小时
Give me another half hour,
我们一起去我家
and we'll go to my place.
我给你做点法式吐司
I'll make you some French toast.
你喜欢吃法式吐司吗
Do you like French toast?
为什么我不知道你喜不喜欢吃
How do I not know if you like French Toast?
听起来很好吃
That sounds really good,
但是我觉得 如果你不需要我帮忙了
but I think, if you don't need me,
我就先走了
I'm going to head out,
去我自己的破床上补点觉
catch up on sleep in my own crappy bed.
好吧
Yeah.
明天见
I'll see you tomorrow.
嗯 明天见
Yeah. I'll see you tomorrow.
我们不急
We're not in a rush.
小心点开 行吗
Drive carefully, please.
辛迪 能问件事吗
Cindy, can I ask you something?
随便问
Of course.
你和那些女同事在干什么
What have you girls been up to?
那天看你们在复印机边上
That day by the copier.
而且你们在卫生间碰头
And I see you meet in the bathroom.
我们打算起诉杂♥志♥社...
We're suing the magazine...
为了我们当记者的权利
for the right to be reporters.
他们只允许我们做幕后工作
It's illegal that they tell us
这样是违法的
we can only work in the pit.
你拿什么了
What did you get?
无伤大雅的奶油蛋糕
Just a harmless Twinkie.
-来一块吧 -当然了
- Want one? - Sure.
谢谢
Thank you.
想听个奇怪的事吗
You want to hear something ironic?
我们的公♥寓♥是用我的钱买♥♥的
We paid for it with my money.
我们用了我奶奶的遗产
We used my inheritance from my grandma
付的首♥付♥
for the down payment.
后来银行只允许以布赖恩的名义还贷
Then the bank would only put the mortgage in Brian's name.
我知道有个地方你的名字举足轻重
I know where your name would count.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 我加入
Yeah. I'm in.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Yes.
-你好 -你好
- Hello, there. - Hi.
你们好
Hi, there.
我在找咨♥询♥台
I'm, uh, looking for the transport desk.
我们就是 我来签收
We're the transport desk. I'll take that.
这个给我
And I'll take this.
这里签名
Sign right there.
-辛苦了 -谢谢
- Thank you. - Thanks.
天哪
Oh, my goodness.
这信都像经历了一场恶战啊
That envelope looks like it fought for our country.
就是这个 看
This is it. Look there.
他的签名
It's where he signed it.
他的手肯定很脏
His hand must have been dirty.
罗宾逊
Robinson.
你不知道一个人走很危险吗
Don't you know it's dangerous to walk alone?
到处都有炸♥弹♥
They're blowing shit up around here.
是 我看报上写了
Yeah, I read about that.
上车
Get in.
算了 我喜欢外面的空气 还是...
No. I like the fresh air, so...
真的吗
Really?
空气里都是垃圾味
Smells like garbage.
雷蒙德 到佩里街和西4街交界 谢谢
Raymond, Perry and West 4th Street, please.
那天晚上我没有去成那家店
So I didn't make it to the club the other night.
你觉得怎么样
How was it?
出了很多汗
Sweaty.
还有
And, uh...
音乐里的元素很多
all encompassing.
但也没有打破我对爵士乐的印象
But I don't think I learned anything new about jazz.
如果我去了 你觉得会怎么样呢
What do you suppose would have happened if I had shown up?
我们会畅谈音乐
We would have talked about music.
肯定的
Sure.
你会点一杯威士忌
You would have ordered a scotch.
我会点...
I would have ordered...
啤酒和鸡翅
beer and some wings.
你会说你请
You would have offered to expense it.
我一向如此
Well, I'm good like that.
中间我会去趟洗手间
At some point I would have gone to the ladies' room
发现自己吃得脸上都是烧烤酱
and realized I had barbecue sauce on my face.
听起来我们过得很开心
That sounds like a delightful night.
是开心 就是你没来
Yeah, you missed out.
帕蒂 我很抱歉我爽约了
Patti, I want to apologize for standing you up.
你知道 我的大女儿莉迪亚
You know, my, uh, my oldest daughter Lydia,
总是把自己埋到书里
she always got her nose buried in a book.
感觉是另一个时空的人
Likes to make believe she's from another time and place.
几天前她还骂我是个嘴不干净的老愤青
Called me a foul-mouthed hooligan the other day.
我的小女儿 像块小海绵
My youngest, she's a sponge.
吸取周围发生的一切
Takes in everything around her.
老是问个不停
Always asking questions.
"为什么呢 爸爸" "为什么呢 怎么做的呢"
"Why, Dad?" "Why and how?"
剧集 | 好女孩的反抗(2015) | 导航列表