剧集 | 好女孩的反抗(2015) | 导航列表
我可能会后悔 但现在
I may regret this, but at the moment
我很想听听你们不成熟的看法
I'm actually interested in your nascent opinions.
周日晚刊名单的每个位置
Everyone on our musty Sunday Night List
现在开放推举
is now officially up for grabs.
你们想要谁拿到我们第一手新闻
Who do we want to get our news first?
谁最有价值
Who's relevant?
威克对着玛米·艾森豪威尔都硬了
Wick has a hard on for Mamie Eisenhower.
怎么说话呢
Jesus.
其他人呢 有什么想法
Anybody? What do you got?
布莱迪 你说
Brady, you served.
好好劝劝这个初学者
Talk some sense into this tenderfoot.
抱歉老大 我投史蒂文森一票
Sorry chief, I'm a Stevenson man.
Stevenson, Adlai Ewing是伊利诺州州长 普林斯顿大学以他的名字命名了一栋教学楼
我上的普林斯顿大学
I went to Princeton.
-哪一年 -58年
- What year? - '58.
加油老虎队[普林斯顿大学球队]
Go, Tigers.
杰姬有份吗
Does Jackie get a copy?
一直都有
Indefinitely.
罗素参议员呢
How about Senator Russell?
所有国会领导人
All the Congressional leadership,
内阁大臣 泰迪·肯尼迪[美国参议员]
Cabinet secretaries, Teddy Kennedy.
-都有了 -查帕奎迪克事件之后还是如此吗
- All covered. - Even after Chappaquiddick?
1969年7月 爱德华·肯尼迪参议员驾驶汽车桥上坠入海中导致车内的一位年轻女士身亡 之后做了自相矛盾的解释 此后他的政♥治♥生涯就被罩上了阴影
他是肯尼迪家族健在的成员
He's a living Kennedy.
那戈德华特[亚利桑那州任参议员]呢
How about Goldwater?
自从毛♥泽♥东♥上了封面 他再也不看我们杂♥志♥了
Ever since we put Mao on the cover, he won't touch us.
但毛夫人的杂♥志♥折页是我们的经典之一
But the Madame Mao centerfold was one of our best.
说得没错 简
Right you are, Jane.
吉尔呢 吉尔·哈吉斯[洛杉矶道奇的球员]
Gil? Gil Hodges?
你被炒了 我是扬基队球迷
You're fired. I'm a Yankees fan.
他开玩笑呢
He's joking.
大概吧
I think.
有乔·纳马斯[演员] 却没有约翰尼·尤尼塔斯[美国职业橄榄球运动员]
Joe Namath and not Jonny Unitas?
-你♥他♥妈♥开玩笑呢 -说得好
- Are you fucking kidding me? - That's a good point.
去掉纳马斯
Scratch Namath.
-不 -纳马斯多帅啊
- No! - Namath's a fox!
好吧 女士们喜欢那猛♥男♥
Well, the girls like their beefcake.
为了女士们 留着猛♥男♥纳马斯吧
Beefcake Namath stays. For the Pit.
-太好了 -谢谢您
-Yay. -Thank you.
先生们 谢谢你们的宝贵意见
Thank you all for your valuable opinions, gentlemen
还有女士们
and ladies.
这是给马丁主席的提问
Here are my questions for Chairman Martin.
-你能... -打出来吗
-Can you... -Type them up?
这不是我拿到的民调
Hey, this is not the poll I got.
那个才是
That's the poll I got.
盖比
Gabe.
简
Jane.
没错
That's right.
我喜欢你的背心
I like your vest.
你穿衣风格和我爷爷一样
You dress like my grandfather.
这是...
Is that a...
夸奖吗 当然了
Compliment? Yes.
我很崇拜他 他很时髦
I admire my grandfather. He was very stylish.
威克让你找个人接替诺拉
Wick wants you to select a replacement for Nora.
这些都是称职的人选
They're all qualified girls.
看来得我出马了
I feel the need to intercede here.
天赐良机啊 年轻人
Big opportunity, young man.
他今天要挑个新人
He's picking a new girl today.
来看看都有些什么货色
Let's see what we've got, fellas.
都已通过中介的甄选
They have all been vetted by the agency
人事处也预批过了
and pre-approved by personnel.
伯妮斯·哈幅纳一分钟打50个词
Bernice Hafner types 50 words a minute
在日报失去了处♥女♥之身
and already had her cherry popped at the Dailies.
不可能 在日报工作的都是老古董
Not possible. Only prudes work at the Dailies.
她们今天都能来上班 祝你好运
And they can all start by end of the day. Good luck.
不管你选谁
Whoever you call,
有维纳斯的酒窝就好
make sure she has Dimples of Venus.
什么东西[就是腰窝]
What are those?
要问有没有性病
And are they contagious?
还要问她的腰围
And get her waist size.
什么 不要
What? No!
去问
Get it!
是想用吃的来和好吗
Is that a delicious peace offering?
什么 道格 既然你问了
Why, Doug, I'm so glad you asked.
是啊 正是
Yes. Yes, it is.
这是你最爱的第二顿早餐
This is your favorite pre-lunch second breakfast:
两片煎得脆脆的... 但不焦的... 培根
Two strips of crispy... but never burned... bacon
和几瓣橙子
and orange slices.
我知道 你还在气我放你鸽子
I know you're still mad that I stood you up
还有我帮山姆跑音乐节的封面报道
and that I helped Sam with his Altamont cover.
我也知道 你还要一段时间
And I also understand that you might need
才能消气
some more time to cool down from that.
-我还是... -能插句话吗
-Still... -If I may,
你现在做得不错
you're doing really well right now.
但别再说了
Resist the urge to get the last word in.
我准备好了 甚至迫不及待
Still, I am ready, even eager,
和你更进一步 只要你准备好了
to move forward whenever you are.
谢谢
Thank you.
我能帮什么忙吗
How can I help?
这是联邦调查局去年的预算
This is last year's FBI budget.
这是今年的
This is the new proposed one.
排除通货膨胀的影响 调查局的总预算没有变
The Bureau's gross budget simply keeps up with inflation,
这意味着 反监视的预算增加
which means the increase in counter-surveillance numbers
某些倒霉部门的预算就减少了
deprived some other poor department of their funding.
哪一方的利益减少了呢
So who got the smaller piece of the pie?
没错 而这点能引导我们查出
Exactly. And that'll lead us to who the Bureau considers
谁是局里花巨资解决的大问题
a big enough threat to throw money at.
我在看装备材料的项目预算
I'm looking at gear and materiel right now.
费恩觉得很有可能是探员的装备
Finn's hot for G-man equipment.
好的
Good to know.
不如你比对一下员工预算吧
Why don't you compare staffing budgets?
行
Okay.
你要边吃 边哼哼吗
Are you going to hum while you chew?
是啊 吵到你才爽
Yes. But only as long as it bothers you.
明白了
Got it.
我要安排你吃完再工作
I'm gonna have to put you to work after lunch.
我边吃边做
I am working right now.
我今天已经做完六个注解了
I've done six captions since I got here.
还有呢
More work.
我调补光灯的时候 你能乖乖坐着吗
I need you to sit while I adjust these fill lights.
可以啊
Sure.
我要给员工照相
I'm taking staff photos.
员工评优用的照片吗
For award submissions?
是啊
Mm-hmm.
你得过很多奖吗
Have you won lots of awards?
不告诉你
I'm not gonna answer that.
-看来是很多喽 -我跟你说过
-That means that you have. -Did I ever tell you
最佳员工照的事吗
about the best staff photo ever taken?
没 但你不说可别想我乖乖坐着
No, but I'm not gonna sit for you until you do.
我明天带照片来
I'll bring it tomorrow.
他在邮报上班
It was this guy at the Post-Gazette
他的一只耳朵
who had one ear that he
比另一只高好几英寸
could make a few inches higher than the other.
一开始 你没觉得这人有什么奇怪的
At first, you don't know what's strange about this guy,
后来你整个注意力都在他耳朵上了
and then it's the only thing you can see.
他可厉害了
He was cool.
用这张照片申请了普利策奖
He made the paper use that for his Pulitzer submission.
我们的牧师能移♥动♥发际线
Our priest used to move his hairline.
就像有人在拽他的假发似的
Yeah, it looked like someone was tugging on a wig.
我倒想看看牧师怎么做这个
I want to see a priest do that.
那个 他过世了所以...
Well, he died so...
剧集 | 好女孩的反抗(2015) | 导航列表