剧集 | 好女孩的反抗(2015) | 导航列表
是后锁腕
It's a rear wrist lock.
不是军人就是警♥察♥
It's only military or police.
听着...
Look...
费恩想让我跟进涂鸦
Finn wants me to follow up on graffiti.
我确信诺沃22
I'm pretty sure this is a hardware store
是在这个五金店买♥♥喷漆
where Novo-22 buys her spray paints.
去看看能不能要到名字
Go see if you can get a name.
好 你要待家里养伤吗
Okay. You're gonna stay here and rest?
不
No.
我要去警♥察♥局
I'm going to the police station.
-嗨 - 嗨
- Hi. - Hi
你知道吗 过去几周
You know, it's funny the last few weeks
不管何时我来你这儿
whenever I've come in here,
我都有种做坏事的感觉
it felt like I was doing something naughty.
但现在一切...
You know, but now it just...
都很自然 你懂吗
feels right, you know?
那是什么
What's that?
现在还是堆破烂
Well, at the moment, it's crap.
本来应该是费恩
It's supposed to be Finn's
"航♥空♥计划下一步"的封面
"What's Next for the Space Program" Cover.
你能搞定的 奈德
Oh, you will get it, Ned.
我的天 你听说了道格的事吗
Oh, my God, did you hear about Doug?
他昨晚被抢了
He got mugged last night.
他还好吗
Is he okay?
他现在在家
Well, he's at home.
帕蒂过去帮他了
Um, Patti went over to help him.
我今天本来要给他拍照的
Wow. I was supposed to take his photo today.
我们用他的黑豹党文章角逐波克奖[美国记者大奖]
We're submitting his Panther article for a Polk Award.
你知道吗 如果你有天被打了
You know, if you ever got beaten up,
我也会去你家
I would come over to your house,
去照顾你
and make sure you were okay.
我宁愿永远不要被抢
Yeah, I hope to never get mugged.
这是你的愿望 但这事每天都发生
Well, you can hope, but it does happen every day.
如果发生在你身上 我会给你包扎
And if it did, I would bandage you up,
做你最爱吃的菜
and cook your favorite food,
还有... 你最爱吃什么来着
and... What is your favorite food?
我不知道
Uh, I don't know.
别这样 肯定有什么爱吃的
Oh, come on. You must have something you like.
我喜欢吃猪排
I like pork chops.
猪排
Pork chops.
我爱死猪排了
I love pork chops.
我怎么跟警♥察♥说的 就怎么跟你说
I'm gonna tell you the same thing I tell the police.
我不知道名字 不知道地址
I don't know names, I don't know addresses.
对不是警♥察♥的人你怎么说 比如我
What do you tell people who aren't the police, like me?
一般来说 说得更少
Usually, even less.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是帕蒂·罗宾逊 在"每周新闻"工作
I'm Patti Robinson, I work at "News of the Week."
不会让你惹上麻烦的
Nobody's gonna get in trouble.
那我能拿到免费广♥告♥吗
Anybody get free advertising?
对不起 这我无能为力
I'm sorry, I can't do that.
那我也抱歉没法帮你
Then I'm sorry I can't help ya.
你卖♥♥胶带吗
Do you sell duct tape?
这会让我改主意吗
Is this supposed to change my mind?
买♥♥89美分的胶带
You buying 89 cents worth of tape?
不 只是想修好我车子的座椅
No. It is meant to fix the seat in my car
因为我马上要睡车里了
where I am gonna be living,
要是我没把那个关于
because I can't bring home a damn story
涂鸦女孩的故事带回去
about a girl spray painting buildings.
要么睡车里要么滚回爸妈家
Either that or driving back to
我爸妈住在贝永[新泽西州城市]
my parent's house in Bayonne.
谢了
Thanks.
如果没挖到她的料 你就会被炒鱿鱼
You expect me to believe you're gonna get fired
你觉得我会相信吗
if you don't talk to her?
几周前 我老板
A few weeks ago, my boss
用打字机砸烂了一扇窗户
threw a typewriter through a glass window.
他可是个刻薄的大混♥蛋♥
He's a mean son of a bitch.
但与你无关
Not your problem.
谢谢
Thank you.
回来
Come here.
她每隔几天就会来 三点左右
She usually comes in every couple of days around 3.
可能那时候她才下班
I think that's when she gets off work or something.
她上次来是什么时候
When's the last time she was here?
几天前
Oh, a couple days ago.
太感谢你了
Thank you so much.
罗兹
Oh, Rhodes.
听说你被抢了
Heard you got mugged.
要待在家休息
And that you're staying home resting.
但你看着问题不大
But you seem all right to me.
我没事
I'm fine.
那就好 那你要去哪儿
Good. So, where you goin'?
这是个不可撤销的指控
This is an irreversible accusation,
你不确定他们就是警♥察♥
you don't know they were rogue cops.
但这才说得通啊 如果他们...
But it makes sense. If they were...
听着 你被惹毛了
Look, you're pissed off
要搞非法调查
and you're on a fishing expedition,
还是个非常危险的调查
a dangerous one.
所以你才保密不说 对吧
That's why you kept it a secret, right?
对
Yeah.
我他妈都不知道你在做什么
How the hell am I supposed to help you
怎么帮你
when I don't know what you're doing?
-你要帮我 -是啊
- You want to help? - Yeah.
暂时 我不知道能做什么
At this point, I don't know what I can offer
我也没什么建议
short of advice.
但你觉得 我有可能是对的
But you think that I might be right?
可能吧 如果是对的 那恭喜你
You could be. And if you are, congratulations.
"被法律攻击的著名记者" 你可是榜上有名了
You join a long list of illustrious journalists assaulted by the law.
约翰·曾格帮助了美国革命
John Zenger, beaten by the Brits,
被英国警♥察♥打了
helped start the American Revolution.
约瑟夫·麦卡锡[美国政客]也派人暴打了爱德华·R·默罗[记者]一顿
Joe McCarthy's goons roughed up Edward R. Murrow.
结果自尝恶果了
That was a big mistake.
你呢
You?
报道了一桩佛罗里达州朱比特市的谋杀案后
I found a dead raccoon nailed to my door
有人在我门上钉了只死浣熊
after writing about a murder in Jupiter, Florida.
但从没尝过被袭击的滋味
Never had the pleasure of being jumped.
听听我的建议吧
Look. Here's my advice.
你满腔怒火
You have a fire in your belly.
这样很好 利用它
That's great. Use it.
但要专业点
But be a professional.
发生在你身上的事是很糟糕
It's a terrible thing that happened to you.
但别去私了
Don't make this personal.
把它写成一篇我们能出版的报道
Find us a story we can print.
这就是你的工作
That's your job.
好好享受威士忌吧
Enjoy the whiskey.
你好 请问是安吉洛肉铺吗
Hi. Is this Mr. Angelo's?
太好了 我想订几份厚切猪排
Um, great, yeah, I'd like to order some thick cut pork chops.
好 能帮我留两份吗
Uh, yeah, can you hold two for me?
太好了 我叫辛迪·雷斯...
Great. Uh, yeah, my name is Cindy Rest...
我叫辛迪
my name is Cindy.
谢谢
Thank you.
"每周新闻" 我是帕蒂·罗宾逊
"News of the Week," This is Patti Robinson.
-我们有个好老板 -费恩吗
- We have a good boss. - Finn?
-是的 -确实 他很棒
- Yeah. - Yeah, he's great.
他支持我去6♥4♥街分局验证我的猜想
He supports me going to the 6♥4♥th precinct to chase my hunch.
那你可能会错过诺沃22了
You could miss Novo-22, though,
她今天晚点可能会去那家五金店
she might come into the hardware store later today.
你去采访她
You interview her.
采访完就由你来写
And when you're done, write it.
大概600字 或800字吧
Guessin' 600 words, maybe 800,
取决于你的角度
kind of depends on your take.
角度 什么意思 我的角度
My take? What do you mean, my take?
剧集 | 好女孩的反抗(2015) | 导航列表